What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

What about the export of T129 to Pakistan. I think US will stop delivering of engines.

How will Turkey respond? More interesting, how will PAKISTAN respond.

What about the export of T129 to Pakistan. I think US will stop delivering of engines.

How will Turkey respond? More interesting, how will PAKISTAN respond.
The respond will be long term, and some big lessons to be learned especially for the likes of Erdoğan: you dont get to live in peace while you collaborate with an imperial power like USA to destroy your neighbours. His government wanted to intervene in Iraqi war, messed up Syria and thrashed aside like Kaddafi when his usefulness is expired by USA; now we have millions of refugees to feed and PKK being legitimized into a statelet by the might of Erdoğan's old "Great MiddleEast Project" ally USA. Our soldiers will pay with their lives and our people will pay with their economic misery; at least, we got to see our real allies when the shit hits the fan. Definitely not insincere European Union or wild USA. Regionals countries have to work together.

Sürdürülebilir savunma sanayii için 11. Kalkınma Planı 2019 - 2023 Türk Savunma Sanayii Hedefleri

D_8T_XbWsAM9Xpo.jpg

What does the number mean in relation? Is that good to be in top 100? Or bad? Or maybe mediocrity? You need reference point to evaluate it.

What does the number mean in relation? Is that good to be in top 100? Or bad? Or maybe mediocrity? You need reference point to evaluate it.

It means they are in the top 100 of defence companies by annual revenue. Its obviously good, but nowhere near the big boys.

It means they are in the top 100 of defence companies by annual revenue. Its obviously good, but nowhere near the big boys.
If we had a military spending like USA we would have firms like those big boys. That kind of development is highly correlates with your country's economy and education of your nation.

lol breaking news,

with last minute change now BMC is also on the list. Ranked 85th.

https://people.defensenews.com/top-100/

also Sierra Nevada Corp, owned by Turkish couple in the US, is on the list too. ranked 58th.

5 Turkish defence firms are now in the list. Amazing!

Cant wait for the maturation of Turkish defence industries to the point where they produce their own world class tanks, destroyers, jets, submarines, missiles, electronic warfare systems, air defence systems, and most importantly....their own competitive engines for the above mentioned systems Inshallah!

Muslim world is a HUGE market for defence exports and Turkey can become one of the primary and most reliable supplier.

Hard work and investment in the defence sector would be most worth it.

Eventually I expect all the armored vehicle manufacturers etc to consolidate and merge. No point in having 4-5 Turkish companies competing with similar products in the same markets. We need national champions. Same story with Vestel or Baykar.

Sorry no, Vestel and Baykar are not comparable imo. Baykar is much smaller, so I'd prefer they eat up TAI.

Back
Top Bottom