What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

82C3BF02-D633-4C16-A3EA-6172669C1E58.jpeg

I'm not saying critical but you have to remember South Korea is sharing with Indonesia pretty critical tech on their fifth gen fighter.
I consider aircraft tech, some missile tech, and radar systems critical tech.
I just want Jordan to get Altay, TF-X manufacturing but not avionics, T-129 manufacturing capability and such. There are other places Jordan can go that offer pretty critical tech for TOT like South Africa, Ukraine.

For example South Africa gave Mokopa TOT to Saudi Arabia. Same could be done with Jordan if tech was too critical for Turkey.
View attachment 559402
I would love to see cooperation between regional countries in order to stand strong together. In this past decade we have witnessed Turkey investing a lot of time in order to set up such kind of cooperative relationship models (mostly based on ideologies of muslim solidarity; this is more idealistic than realistic in my opinion) with some MiddleEast countries; however we have all seen how all those efforts and relationships have been swept away easily like sands in a windy day. All these developments have shown us unfortunately, most of MiddleEast countries do not have institutional memory ; therefore, current good or bad relationships or agreements do not mean anything when any government can be removed just easily by the sudden military coup or some external military intervention. That is disappointing to be honest, for all nations of middleeast.

I'm not saying critical but you have to remember South Korea is sharing with Indonesia pretty critical tech on their fifth gen fighter.
I consider aircraft tech, some missile tech, and radar systems critical tech.
I just want Jordan to get Altay, TF-X manufacturing but not avionics, T-129 manufacturing capability and such. There are other places Jordan can go that offer pretty critical tech for TOT like South Africa, Ukraine.

For example South Africa gave Mokopa TOT to Saudi Arabia. Same could be done with Jordan if tech was too critical for Turkey.
View attachment 559402

Well that critical tech was blocked by USA, so they are working on ther own radar but with zero knowledge will they be able to make one? South Korea and Israel is the only two country in the world who never is refused with ToT by Amreeka. So from engine to avionics i don't see them achieving big steps. You Arabs are making South Korea bigger then they are:-).

Having signed a contract encompassing the delivery of a total of 500 products, with a Ukrainian land vehicles producer, Nero Industries will deliver 3 different types of systems from its product range.

Currently having over 20 countries in its export portfolio, Nero Industries' products include:
-ARMA Power Solutions Systems
-ARES Fire Suppression Systems
-MARS CBRN Filtration and Detection Systems
-UMAY Smoke Grenade & Laser Warning systems

Around 80 BMC Kirpi ll and BMC Vuran have been delivered to the GNA government in Tripoli, Libya today. (Recently their delegation visited IDEF 2019).

Edit: amount of vehicles could be lower or higher, some claim as high as 500 vehicles.

The shipment from last night was only 80ish pcs.
Will they be more? we do not know.

GNA anounced military budget for defence of Tripoli 2 months ago of around 400 milion bucks. They have the money, Central Bank is under their control. But no western country was willing to sell them and risk military contracts with UAE/KSA, also arms embargo prevents smaller countries to get involved. Russia is selling to both.

GNA anounced military budget for defence of Tripoli 2 months ago of around 400 milion bucks. They have the money, Central Bank is under their control. But no western country was willing to sell them and risk military contracts with UAE/KSA, also arms embargo prevents smaller countries to get involved. Russia is selling to both.

For sure they are able to pay themselves, they still control some Oil fields AFAIK.

For sure they are able to pay themselves, they still control some Oil fields AFAIK.

Even those they dont control, all proceeds from legal oil exports goes thru Central Bank in Tripoli. It currently holds 70bn in foreign exchange. Thats why Haftar lunched the offensive. He cant be nothing more then a worlord w/o control of Central Bank.

Back
Top Bottom