What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

I doubt puppet king and clown prince will let this happen.

They are the reason behind Omans recent rearmament. UAE entrenchment in South Yemen along with KSA/UAE hegomonic behevior is making Oman really nervous.

2 billion lira turnover from ASELSAN:
• Aselsan's first quarter performance
• Orders reached $ 9.5 billion
• Domestic sales 40% compared to the same period of 2018
• Foreign sales 121%
• Total sales increased 46%
• Approximately 2 billion TL turnover in 3 months

2 billion lira turnover from ASELSAN:
• Aselsan's first quarter performance
• Orders reached $ 9.5 billion
• Domestic sales 40% compared to the same period of 2018
• Foreign sales 121%
• Total sales increased 46%
• Approximately 2 billion TL turnover in 3 months

I still expect them to create a civilian ASELSAN branch just like SAMSUNG. Damn it would be so cool! Think about the products they design for civilian daily life use, mobiles, tablets, gadgets... One day... one day...

I own a Vestel Venus. It's good except the battery problem. That's not point. Aselsan's R&D skills are beyond any company.
I have Venus too, Battery is its best feature. It is the first smartphone I have used that can get me 2 days without recharging.

I have Venus too, Battery is its best feature. It is the first smartphone I have used that can get me 2 days without recharging.

I dont know, mine is dead, made a search on internet and seems like I am not the only one...

I like Vestel TV's a lot but the Mobile Phones "look" imo cheap, they need to improve the design.

I like Vestel TV's a lot but the Mobile Phones "look" imo cheap, they need to improve the design.

If they would buy htc than they would get knowledge and a name than Turks need to be like Japanese or Chinese and mostly buy local phones

Turn off wifi, mobile data, location then it will last 3 days even longer depending on your talking duration.

Turkmenistan corvette from Dearsan.

99EE5BE9-E9A8-49D7-8FF8-CA0BF6B626D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom