What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Didn't know where to post this but is anyone else investing in Turkish defense companies?

Aselsan is almost at its 1 year low so I bought some shares. I truly think this company can enter the top 20 largest defense companies in the next 10 years so I see no better time to invest in it.

Didn't know where to post this but is anyone else investing in Turkish defense companies?

Aselsan is almost at its 1 year low so I bought some shares. I truly think this company can enter the top 20 largest defense companies in the next 10 years so I see no better time to invest in it.
İf you wait you can earn

İf you wait you can earn

True. I just wish I bought it a few years ago. But I doubt it will ever fall down to its old price. That said, the lira is weak so I guess that helps me (I live in Australia). The only thing I'm unhappy about is the fact that I can only invest in the top 100 Turkish companies. Would be awesome if I could invest in small defense companies.

aselsan and tai are most promising.

I really wish TAI was on the stock market.

True. I just wish I bought it a few years ago. But I doubt it will ever fall down to its old price. That said, the lira is weak so I guess that helps me (I live in Australia). The only thing I'm unhappy about is the fact that I can only invest in the top 100 Turkish companies. Would be awesome if I could invest in small defense companies.

I really wish TAI was on the stock market.
how did you buy shares? using which platform?

Back
Top Bottom