What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

I already know the answer, but: is the number inflation adjusted SIPRI?

BTW, I know I am not allowed to post sensitive info, but the price for the USA offers are way beyond the PH Budget. The Ah-1Z is almost twice the amount, and the Apache offer is around 5 times. These offers will definitely not fit.

There were articles that mentioned 10 units confirmed before for order.

May I respectfully ask for updates to this before?

"TAI General Manager Temel Kotil: US engine supply for Atak helicopters to be sold to Pakistan is in final signature. We think we will get the engines. We received additional time from Pakistan."

"TAI General Manager Temel Kotil: US engine supply for Atak helicopters to be sold to Pakistan is in final signature. We think we will get the engines. We received additional time from Pakistan."
We will only get the engines when our indigenous(this year 2020) engine(TS-1400/1500) is ready for use.
So no,we wont get the engines for Pakistan.
Vestel will create a joint-venture with a local Saudi company and produce 46 Karayel UAVs over the next 5 years for the Saudi forces.

https://www.defenceturk.net/suudi-arabistan-2021den-itibaren-turk-sihasini-uretecek
Strange.

We will only get the engines when our indigenous(this year 2020) engine(TS-1400/1500) is ready for use.
So no,we wont get the engines for Pakistan.

Strange.
That sucks. Is there a source that confirms this? So this now contradicts Sir Balamir's post in the previous page stating that it is in final sig? :(

That sucks. Is there a source that confirms this? So this now contradicts Sir Balamir's post in the previous page stating that it is in final sig? :(
No official source yet.
Until our indigenous engine is ready the US wont grant any export to third countries other then NATO or European countries.
Btw,with two US platforms competing for the Philippines tender its almost impossible to get a grant.

Back
Top Bottom