What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Nice :-), oya Cok Kosa Menzil looks like Rapier to me.....
There was a rapier, and a stinger. But I am a little worried about the efficiency. considering missiles like SOM and their range the system would at least have to deal with that kind of threat.

Wouldn't we want an early warning system, and have hidden SAM at different locations to take down the enemy or the missiles ?

It was just an introduction video about Turkish air defence concept. Within 3-4 years, Turkish industry will have reached technological maturity to provide an air defence umbrella from very short range to Anti-Missile defence long range SAM systems. I think Turkey and Indonesia will cooperate on many fields. KaplanMT like programs are just beggining for me...

I hope you guys do that. We are also proud to see Turkey advancement in defense industry. I also hope that Indonesia can have a cooperation with Roketsan, Indonesia right now is also researching MANPADS and cruise missile. The prototype has been built but not yet in mass production. I think our airforce is also interested with Turkish SOM cruise missile. Indonesian will be very keen to have cooperation with Roketsan.

Korkut SPAAG is also interesting since it is mobile. We have some oerlikon Skyshield but Skyshield is static.

We also have SLV program to bring micro satellite into orbit but still has problem with RX 550 rocket, it is still under static test since 2013. We are doing it alone, maybe it will be nice if Turkey can help.

Joint cooperation with ASELSAN for radar is also a possibility. Indonesia itself is able to make 200 km range 2 d radar made by LEN Industry. We still need a lot of radar to cover our land mass and sky. We are also interested with Turkey submarine. I think it will be between South Korea, France, and Turkey for our next submarine project. Maybe there will be some surprise in Indodefense 2018.

Oya I have a question for you. Does Turkey get TOT from Russia for S 400 acquisition ? Can I get a video of Turkish biggest rocket launch ? Do you guys have dream to have SLV ?

We also have SLV program to bring micro satellite into orbit but still has problem with RX 550 rocket, it is still under static test since 2013. We are doing it alone, maybe it will be nice if Turkey can help.

If only there was more cooperation among our the developing economies, so many shared goals and yet so few projects.

Turkey and Ukraine do something serious but agenda is hidden from public this time. Turbodiesel engine, Active protection system and armour technologies are known cooperations. Turkey provides many technologies to Ukraine as well. The HALE drone mock-up they introduced as their own was actually TAI designed one.

US will prevent all kind of Space launch technology transfer to Turkey.

That’s the whole point.

Indonesian target is 300 Km altitude with 50 kg payload that should be reached in 2019-2020. Our space agency (lapan) is preparing RX 550 rocket for that target. I hope another static test will be successful and we can launch the rocket at 2019. Currently our biggest rocket is RX 450 that has been launched several times and looks good.

By seeing the program, we target to reach 600 km altitude (Low Earth Orbit) with 100 kg payload at 2039-2040.

I also googling and see that you guys also have similar program.

The thing that make us difficult to prepare our RX 550 rocket is the metallurgy of the nozzle. I check that we have done static test for RX 550 since 2011. But latest development suggest that our expert looks to be quite optimist in solving the problem. I hope they can fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Indonesian target is 300 Km altitude with 50 kg payload that should be reached in 2019-2020. Our space agency (lapan) is preparing RX 550 rocket for that target. I hope another static test will be successful and we can launch the rocket at 2019. Currently our biggest rocket is RX 450 that has been launched several times and looks good.

By seeing the program, we target to reach 600 km altitude (Low Earth Orbit) with 100 kg payload at 2039-2040.

I also googling and see that you guys also have similar program.

The thing that make us difficult to prepare our RX 550 rocket is the metallurgy of the nozzle. I check that we have done static test for RX 550 since 2011. But latest development suggest that our expert looks to be quite optimist in solving the problem. I hope they can fix it as soon as possible.
Iraq Alabid sent to space 1989 so you tell me we solve it in that time while you still struggling? i don't think so

Iraq Alabid sent to space 1989 so you tell me we solve it in that time while you still struggling? i don't think so

I just know that you guys have Scud from Soviet, I dont know that Iraq has its own missile technology. Can you give the name of Iraq missile/rocket and its range?

I dont see Iraq name in medium range ballistic missile (wikipedia)

The problem that we encounter is the nozzel that cannot withstand with the prolong heat. But I hope we fix the problem already.

I just know that you guys have Scud from Soviet, I dont know that Iraq has its own missile technology. Can you give the name of Iraq missile/rocket and its range?

I dont see Iraq name in medium range ballistic missile (wikipedia)

The problem that we encounter is the nozzel that cannot withstand with the prolong heat. But I hope we fix the problem already.

Found a bit of info about the Iraqi satellite launch program here: https://fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/missile/al-abid.htm

Ukraine confirms procurement of Turkish unmanned combat aerial vehicles

Military newspaper Mil.in.ua, citing its source in Ukraine’s defense department, confirmed that Ukraine has acquired Bayraktar unmanned combat aerial vehicles from Turkey.

According to a news release put out by Mil.in.ua, during an official visit to Turkey by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on 3-4 November, was signed an agreement on the purchase of Bayraktar TB2 unmanned combat aerial vehicles manufactured by Baykar Makina.

It is noted that the signing of the agreement was attended by Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak, deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleg Gladkovsky and chairman of the Ukroboronprom Pavlo Bukin.

Negotiations for the purchase of these unmanned combat aerial vehicles lasted about two years.

https://defence-blog.com/news/ukrai...-turkish-unmanned-combat-aerial-vehicles.html

Ultimate Weapon Station for Urban Warfare :-)
guzelik.JPG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom