What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

And who doesn't like a Cobra. The AH-1Fs are being upgraded by Turkish Aerospace. Unfortunately, it was too early in the program for the RBAF to send one along. The upgrades on the fleet should be completed by the end of next year the RBAF Chief told me.

DsLRFjkXQAAn3Qj.jpg

Let's hope it isn't sabotaged by corrupt politicians:
Our reason is based on information we got that there is someone with influence and close relations to Pres. Duterte that is undermining the project, by pushing the PAF's TWG as well as the Senior Leaders themselves to cancel the recommendation on the acquisition of TAI's T129 ATAK. And instead, recommend the acquisition of another armed light armed helicopter being offered by the foreign company represented by this influential official's close friend and associate. MaxDefense would refrain from naming people and the company represented for now. Apparently the local representative if an election contributor to this influential official, who is running for public office next year.

I really like Maxdefense's blog/site it was also there that I read up upon PAF need for better tanks and that they had looked into Kaplan MT.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom