What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Saudi Arabia was the main candidate that was expected to likely order big number Firtina Howitzers but I don’t expect anything from Sauds from this political climate bro. Forget them...
Especially this is the best climate to force them to buy things from us even if they do not need it.

Rumor about a deal for Bayraktar TB2 to be produced by Antonov in Ukraine.

DrJzb55XgAAvbts

Where is our Ukrainian friend fo translate this post for us :D @UkroTurk

Last edited:
Or maybe TR could get other "sys licence/manufacturing" in exchange.

Turkey and Ukraine do something serious but agenda is hidden from public this time. Turbodiesel engine, Active protection system and armour technologies are known cooperations. Turkey provides many technologies to Ukraine as well. The HALE drone mock-up they introduced as their own was actually TAI designed one.

Turkey and Ukraine do something serious but agenda is hidden from public this time. Turbodiesel engine, Active protection system and armour technologies are known cooperations. Turkey provides many technologies to Ukraine as well. The HALE drone mock-up they introduced as their own was actually TAI designed one.

Indeed, it' interesting, I believe a Barter Agreement btw UKR and TR in Defense sector could be an interesting boost for both sides and at a lower cost.
Let's hope both sides keep/increase their "deals" in the coming years. Same for the "Research area".

I think the TB2 would be awesome for Ukraine. considering the rebels that Russia is supporting. the TB2 and any upgrade that we can make with Ukraine would give them some serious advantage killing those scum, and reclaiming Ukrainian land.

Bro,uzay sanayi.

Nice :-), oya Cok Kosa Menzil looks like Rapier to me.....

It was just an introduction video about Turkish air defence concept. Within 3-4 years, Turkish industry will have reached technological maturity to provide an air defence umbrella from very short range to Anti-Missile defence long range SAM systems. I think Turkey and Indonesia will cooperate on many fields. KaplanMT like programs are just beggining for me...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom