What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Saudi Arabia was the main candidate that was expected to likely order big number Firtina Howitzers but I don’t expect anything from Sauds from this political climate bro. Forget them...

I hope you will not export any weapons to Saudis. Many countries cancelled weapons sales to cruel Saudis.

I hope you will not export any weapons to Saudis. Many countries cancelled weapons sales to cruel Saudis.

All of those countries will continue to sell. These are temporary decisions taken to avoid media reaction.

Some countries like Germany, France, Italy and GB want to stop weapons sell.
None of them will stop anyting, it's just the show to present them self as something they aren't. France Total just sgined billions worth contract and weapon deliveries will just continue if they've been stoped at all in real. Don't expect to foolish people with your bullshit.

Lol Turkey can sell their stuff to anybody lmaoo

Italy, Germany, France and the UK will still sell their shit.

Money rules the world.

Domestic production mine detector ''Memed'' entered the inventory.

MEHMET%20AYDURAN%2Fdedektor-memed1.jpg
thumbs_b_c_8d059ff5819c3594e0160e5703358269.jpg

https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/turkiye/yerli-mayin-avcisi-goreve-basladi/1293746

"Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Savunma Sanayii Başkanlığı ile Ukroboronprom Arasında Mutabakat Muhtırası'na Savunma Sanayii Başkanı İsmail Demir ile Ukroboronprom Genel Müdürü Pavlo Bukin imza koydu.

Savunma sanayi alanında da iş birliklerinin her geçen gün güçlenerek devam ettiğini vurgulayan Erdoğan, iki ülkedeki şirketlerin ortak projelere imza atar hale geldiğini, konsey toplantılarının ilişkilerin sağlamlaştırılmasına vesile hazırladığını söyledi."

From Erdoğan-Poroshenko meeting.. Seems like no more details.

I listened press meeting Poroshenko said it was agreed by both sides not to comment on defence industry collaborations. That's why nor Erdogan neither Poroshenko commented on it. It is rumoured that US prevented Turkish-Ukrainian collaborations for space launch vehichle.

That could be true, I think that Ukrain is in need of western allies, so they can't collaborate as much as they want. But it's like a sand castle, the tide will wash it away little by little until nothing is left, and by that I mean US/west trying to prevent TC from becoming stronger and stronger.

only issue atm. are the terrorists, and the greeks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom