What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

The list is not correct in reality, many changes to take place.

The Dreamers including in this forum keep repeating the same stories but with lower tone in parallel to their credibility, thanks to those increasing realities that hit people in the streets day by day till the next election.

diyanet isleri bakanligi = directorate of religious affairs

You can't develop your country by increasing the budget for religion and decreasing it for science/technology.

I just pointed out that Diyanet has much much more important role then teaching some childern how to recite El Fatiha. Esspecially now when Turkey is very very active abroad like never before in its republican history. In this regard its in essence a foreign policy vehicle. It is a very smart move in my opinion. I read tons of complaints from western outlets and some analysist about Dinayets work abroad, how turkey is using it to spread his influence, bla, bla, bla.. Which means, its working.

Last edited:
I just pointed out that Diyanet has much much more important role then teaching some childern how to recite El Fatiha. Esspecially now when Turkey is very very active abroad like never before in its republican history. It is a very smart move by my opinion. I read tons of complaints from western outlets and some analysist about Dinayets work abroad, how turkey is using it to spread his influence, bla, bla, bla.. Which means, its working.

Influence where?

Can someone clear this up

What is defence budget in Lira ?

Influence where?
In additoinal,
I just pointed out that Diyanet has much much more important role then teaching some childern how to recite El Fatiha. Esspecially now when Turkey is very very active abroad like never before in its republican history. In this regard its in essence a foreign policy vehicle. It is a very smart move in my opinion. I read tons of complaints from western outlets and some analysist about Dinayets work abroad, how turkey is using it to spread his influence, bla, bla, bla.. Which means, its working.

If you want to increase the impact in the world, it is necessary to pay attention to science and technology. That's a more effective way bro ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom