What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

You are no authority to stop or allow anyone. Mod(s) have to maintain the quality of Forum and will act as & when needed and in-case you have any issues w.r.t. moderation, contact GHQ but don't act like an authority.

Regards,
Very good! And where were the mods when one guy insulted the Turkish soldier and Turkey and was spamming threads with false information all over the Middle East section? I reported it a couple of times and no measure was taken. He was calling the Turks dogs. I urge you to visit the Middle East section more often. Here we have @cabatli_53 master and he never allow such an attitude.

Very good! And where were the mods when one guy insulted the Turkish soldier and Turkey and was spamming threads with false information all over the Middle East section? I reported it a couple of times and no measure was taken. He was calling the Turks dogs. I urge you to visit the Middle East section more often. Here we have @cabatli_53 master and he never allow such an attitude.

I am sure, any member that violated forum rules, is dealt accordingly. I can say that as I have been going through every report. In-case you note as such, do report and appropriate action will be taken by any available Mod. Sure, I & other available Mod(s) will be visiting ME and other sections more often (Noted). Feel free to post or participate in any thread at any section, with quality & in-case seeing violation, do report without quoting back and move on.

Regards,

I am sure, any member that violated forum rules, is dealt accordingly. I can say that as I have been going through every report. In-case you note as such, do report and appropriate action will be taken by any available Mod. Sure, I & other available Mod(s) will be visiting ME and other sections as well (Noted).
I hope so. The Middle East section needs a very strong control. Turkish section is paradise compared to the ME one.

I hope so. The Middle East section needs a very strong control. Turkish section is paradise compared to the ME one.

Actually, as far as I have observed, our friends do not opt to report but take matters into hand, reply in kind, fall for the bait hence, total mess up in section of thread. Our members/friends needs to understand that reporting can do wonder and do not quote back the instigator so Mod(s) will take care of matter.

Aselsan Anti-Tank Missile Launching System (MLS)
91012d7c-ee6c-41e0-c187-befbbd415577.png

Turkish defense giant ASELSAN's rocket launcher system has been successfully tested in Ukraine.

According to the company's statement Thursday, Ukrainian-made Skif missile was successfully integrated into ASELSAN's rocket launcher system.

ASELSAN and Ukrainian defense company LUCH have been working on the integration for the last six months.

The system has passed two tests, successfully hitting targets at a range of 5 kilometers (3.1 miles).

ASELSAN's system was designed to launch various rockets made in Russia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Defense company ASELSAN designs, develops and manufactures military communication systems, radar and electronic warfare systems, electro-optical systems and defense and weapon systems for the Turkish military, in addition to exports abroad.

The company is ranked 58th on the list of the world's

https://www.dailysabah.com/defense/...nian-made-missile-into-rocket-launcher-system

Tank%205.png

Last edited:
Turkish, Kazakh firms seal drone, jet deal
ANKARA – Anadolu Agency
5b06a7265379ff0c80de9365.jpg

Turkish and Kazakh aviation firms signed a cooperation deal in the Kazakh capital Astana on May 24 during an international exhibition.

According to a statement from the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), it will work jointly with the Kazakhstan Aviation Industry (KAI) in the production and supply of the Anka unmanned aerial vehicle and Hürkuş new generation training aircraft.

The deal was inked during the International Exhibition Weapons Systems and Military Equipment (KADEX-2018).

Both firms will contribute to the development of the defense industry and join forces in the aviation sector.

Turkish products need to ensure their equipment is correctly priced

Recent sales are showing they are getting as expensive as European systems

Even if they just breakeven and no more they need to get a foot hold in the markets

Turkey needs to add more financing from central banks and cover for purchases from military

Otherwise they will be sidelined by bigger European company’s who have huge pockets

Good products, good marketing and good finances

Back
Top Bottom