What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Hate this tech transfer business, we go through years of trying to acquire tech and getting rejected, naturally countries don’t want to sell tech easily however ATAK is brand new and already talks of transferring its tech.

Pakistan has no money, looks like we will give them “credit”.
How could you make it yourself.? Without tech transfer? What you write is bullshit. A specially it is about our Pakistani brothers.

Hate this tech transfer business, we go through years of trying to acquire tech and getting rejected, naturally countries don’t want to sell tech easily however ATAK is brand new and already talks of transferring its tech.

Trust me, we will need Pakistan.

Turkey doesn’t need anyone, especially Pakistan, we have no friends.

Don’t give me the “Pakistan is the fortress of Islam, nuclear power lolz we shoot down 100 Israeli jets bs”
I didn't mean any of those but well, that's your opinion. So, it's fine.

I didn't mean any of those but well, that's your opinion. So, it's fine.

Then open your mouth this ain’t guess who, stop playing word games.

Turkey Pakistan relationship are one sided, I.e Turkey giving to Pakistan, from tech to charity, we have 0 relations with India and Bangladesh because of Pakistan.

But some people here like to be because it is PDF afterall.

The only thing that bothers me is "credit".
We paid $3,2 Billion for ATAK project, and now we are selling it for $1,5 Billion (ToT).

MILGEM, T129 ATAK with "credit" i'm really pissed.

Imagine these idiots sell our engines with (ToT), that would be a serious issue.

stop playing word games.
What playing with words? Pakistan is the only reliable partner, ally or whatever you name it at the moment. They are located perfectly as well. Does ToT mean everything related to T-129 will be transferred to Pakistan? I don't think so.

I guess, you know it that kaz gelecek yerden tavuk esirgenmez. My reason isn't related to PDF. Just think about it a little before writing PDF, fortress etc.

Last edited:
What playing with words? Pakistan is the only reliable partner, ally or whatever you name it at the moment. They are located perfectly as well. Does ToT mean everything related to T-129 will be transferred to Pakistan? I don't think so.

I guess, you know it that kaz gelecek yerden tavuk esirgenmez. My reason isn't related to PDF. Just think about it a little before writing PDF, fortress etc.

The guy knows that one sided even if that whats publicly know in these kinds of relationship is far from number open files btween these countries. We know what govs of Pakistan and Turkey lets us to know.

You got tech transfer from Israel, USA, Germamy, Italy, S.Korea, China, (Pakistan?)...

Exactly my point, you don’t give ToT of a product that is so new off the shelve for so cheap and on credit.

Sell it to China, get it cheaper back.

I was saying I hate it in the context of the way Turkey is selling brand new products for cheap with tech transfer, not the concept itself. Maybe they are looking to shift missiles and sub systems etc as additional sales later but it doesn’t make sense to me.

I asked you already, what goose is Turkey going to get from Pakistan?

At least ME countries have the money to pay for the products.

Ther is nothing wrong with this, you and i don't now what kind ToT is offered. Ther is nothing like 100% ToT we now that, and we will not share critical technology. So cool down...

TR need to impose his "Product" and if it means TOT then so be it...
And let's be honest... In the "International Field", TR equipment that are sold with or Without TOT aren't "Strategic equipment" when you take into account what the World is offering...

Atak Helis or Corvette or else is indeed an achievement for TR,but when you take the big players... it's "Normal" Tech...
So if TR can sell those things to be able to grow her industry and therefore Invest in "New advanced and more Strategical equipment" then it's a good move...

Per exemple,What was strategical were already "Blocked" to Turkey... Engines/Ballistic tech etc... And when TR acquire such thing later on... then be sure they wouldn't be any significant ToT for that to other "potential buyers"...

Back
Top Bottom