What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

No I can’t make it myself Einstein can you? No, so stfu then dog.

Refute my points or take yourself back to your village.

it took Turkey years to acquire this tech and infrastructure, it was not given easily nor cheaply. If our biggest selling point is we will give you cheap weapons with cheap ToT on credit to countries with half decent economies, on products less then a year old this is a either a joke or something more sinister behind it.

Turkey owes nothing to Pakistan, our independence was won with blood not anyones money. Turkey has given WAY more to Pakistan then it has supposedly helped.

Plus there was no Pakistan, it was Muslims of Hindustan, includes India and Bangladesh.
What your problem with Pakistan, Both Countries are Muslim & both enjoying brotherly relations from decades (its seems like some sort of indian lobby talking here)

Only Indian here is you, I have no problem with any country, my country is Turkey and Turkeys interest come first for me.

Funny you talk about Muslims but have a Chinese and Russian flag on your dp, they surpase the Americans in oppresing Muslims. In fact the biggest oppressors of Turkic people’s and our “Pakistani brothers” love them.

Address the points or you and the likes of yellow can stfu.
Brother i am born proud PAKISTANI & i know that how much people of Pakistan love Turkey & its people BUT if you want to differentiate so what can i do.

What your problem with Pakistan, Both Countries are Muslim & both enjoying brotherly relations from decades (its seems like some sort of indian lobby talking here)

He has no problem with Pakistan but our business concept I thought...

I agreed with him as well. We have been trough tough and long way to build our own defence technologies but we are sharing it easily. Yeah Pakistan is our brother but giving our latest technologies with 1 of 3 of total expenses of ATAK project isn't logical. So he object it.

Well, we really dot know the details of the contract but you must understand it. If Pakistan gonna share it's latest nuclear technologies with Turkey for a few billion dollars then what would you feel? 100% sure you would say wtf?

But all in all I am ok with it. Pakistan must be strong against it's enemies. Only Pakistan must have this privilege none else.

He has no problem with Pakistan but our business concept I thought...

I agreed with him as well. We have been trough tough and long way to build our own defence technologies but we are sharing it easily. Yeah Pakistan is our brother but giving our latest technologies with 1 of 3 of total expenses of ATAK project isn't logical. So he object it.

Well, we really dot know the details of the contract but you must understand it. If Pakistan gonna share it's latest nuclear technologies with Turkey for a few billion dollars then what would you feel? 100% sure you would say wtf?

But all in all I am ok with it. Pakistan must be strong against it's enemies. Only Pakistan must have this privilege none else.
Quite understandable. WILL Turkey TOT all the technology of T129 to Pakistan?

To whom it may concern:

When you have comprehension issues, cannot help yourself to talk some sense then it is better to keep quiet.

Regards,

You are right. Neither we have enough money or political power to support uygur brothers. But that doesnt chance chinese government is currently erasing uygurs national idenity. I have an uygur friend in college but he is 5 year older than all students guess why? Because he waited 5 years to get a passport from chinese government. And alot of uygur people who went to another country to study or work gets arrested when they return to home. And he said to me that china gave their home a new name "sincan"(Xinjiang).History repeating itself. first ussr brainwhased central asia. now chine assimilating uygurs. But all blame is on us because we were to busy on our problems and we were lazy.

Actualy i dont want to argue you because this is not right place.

We already have a great Mod, don't come here anymore for such thing.

You are no authority to stop or allow anyone. Mod(s) have to maintain the quality of Forum and will act as & when needed and in-case you have any issues w.r.t. moderation, contact GHQ but don't act like an authority.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom