What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Let's see what happens with U214..

Nothing untill they delivered the subs, no parts maybe but untill that time will we stay like this or our relation will be worser? Depends what will happen, if they cancel the project they will pay a lot of penalty. The project will go on.

An amendment to the Communication Equipment sales agreement, which was signed on 25.12.2015 between ASELSAN and a foreign customer, has been made. Within the context of this amendment; an additional Communication Equipment order valuing USD 48.722.000,-. was given to ASELSAN. Within the context of this agreement, the deliveries will be completed in between the years 2018-2020. This disclosure is made with respect to the agreement amendment letter of the customer, that has arrived to our company on 31.07.2017.

https://www.kap.org.tr/en/Bildirim/621308

An agreement regarding UMTAS Infrared Seeker supply, have been signed between ASELSAN and ROKETSAN on 26.07.2017, valuing EUR 24.565.000,-. Within the context of the agreement, the deliveries will be completed in 2018-2019.

https://www.kap.org.tr/en/Bildirim/620050

Tunisia has no need for Tanks, neither the funds for it.

Seems to me that Tunisia is infact in a desperate need of new tanks. Plus considering the GDP Tunisia has in comparison to its population its not like you are poor by any means. I would go as far as to say that Tunisia will definitly opt for more Turkish weapons and gadgets, perhaps even the Altay. Here's hoping bro.

Seems to me that Tunisia is infact in a desperate need of new tanks. Plus considering the GDP Tunisia has in comparison to its population its not like you are poor by any means. I would go as far as to say that Tunisia will definitly opt for more Turkish weapons and gadgets, perhaps even the Altay. Here's hoping bro.

Nope TN will not have tanks, at least for now. We need to strenghten what we have already, money is being put into soldiers equipment and infrastucture. as for the poor part, I never said TN is poor, I said that we do not have the "fund dedicated" for "buying" tanks. So as for now, our incoming purchase will be into light armor vehicules/camo/rifles/IFV etc... We are rebuilding our Army from the bottom to the top, therefore heavy armor vehicules likes tanks is not a priority. and that's the same in every of our military branch ( navy/air and land)

And yes we are going to continue buying TR equipement in the future. we are still one of the first "buyers" of newly TR made equipment ( Kirpi/edjer etc...)

ps: and if we do.. then it's a mistake and a waste of money ( as for today)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom