What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Why do you think Izci is the best choice of the three?
Aren't Arma 6x6 and Pars 6x6 heavier, meaning more armor and bigger main gun?

Did you watch the video? They specifically modified Pars to fulfil requirements, I don't see Otokar doing the same. AFAIK they are offering the same 6x6 we've seen for the past 6 years..

what? o_O Wouldn't two different serial production line be soooo expensive? o_O

I don't know. Maybe on for own use and another for exports, if the those three countries want to order huges batches of the tank. Still hope that Otokar or FNSS will get it. I don't trust BMC, they make good MRAPS but a Tank is a whole nother level.

If Government is insisting in multiple production line, and if Qatar will pay for BMC's production line, its okay for me. Qatar would order from BMC, Turkish Army would order from Otokar. That would work if Qatar money will be a sponsor of BMC's production.

Three arab countries have given their guarantee to buy the Altay MBT once it goes into serial production.

Who could be these three countries? Qatar,?,?

Oman needs new tanks. Altay is one of last two contenders.
Saudi Arabia needs new tanks for their national guards (They have two army structures.) They probably moved away after Qatar matters.
Qatar bought newly made Leopards recently. I don't know whether they need more or not.
Tunusia buying our armoured vehichles. I don't know whether they need new tanks or not.

Who could be these three countries? Qatar,?,?
UAE.
Giving to different firms is good choice.I hope they didnt change their mind.This also gives chance to utilize tank for customers' needs and also will give us to export this tank as soon as possible.

Just Qatar, Oman and Tunis can be potantial customer to Altay, i dont expect about Saudis and Emirate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom