What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

1111.jpg

More information about the T-70 Program
https://www.tusas.com.tr/en/product/t70-utility-helicopter-program

Last edited:
First one produced ??

TAI produced many years ago S-70 helicopters under license
This T_70 is also under license with the difference that many systems and avionics are Turkish. It differs so much from the S_70 that they have called it the T_70.

109 are to be produced and first serial production chopper had roll out ceremonial.

when did TAI produced s70? i dont remember that.we all purchased them directly.

TAI produced many years ago S-70 helicopters under license
This T_70 is also under license with the difference that many systems and avionics are Turkish. It differs so much from the S_70 that they have called it the T_70.

109 are to be produced and first serial production chopper had roll out ceremonial.
The Turkish Black Hawks were called T70 even before the current deal of 109 helicopters under license. I remember reading this on Wikipedia years ago (the Wiki page has been changed since then), it even said why it was called T70, but I can't remember the reason for it. Or maybe it was due to Turkey modernizing its own fleet of Black Hawks with Aselsan avionics and that could have been the reason for it being called T70. But don't quote me on this as I may be wrong.

EKiRTDkXYAEJiJD

Kara Şahin will fly with 'Turkish mind'

T70 in the General Purpose Helicopter Program, national software and hardware with general purpose helicopters will be produced in 95 percent nativism to meet the needs of both Turkey and open the door to exports of $ 1.5 billion.

Anadolu Agency, recently hanging out of the hangar event T70 helicopter imaging, Turkish Aviation and Space Industry Inc. (TUSAS) and ASELSAN officials, made statements about the program.

TAI Helicopter Deputy General Manager Kemal Yıllıkçı, AA correspondent, said that Turkey's recent important developments in the defense industry.

Yıllıkçı stated that they delivered the 53rd Atak helicopter to the security forces within the scope of the helicopter platforms.
T70 General Purpose Helicopter Program under the Sikorsky license T70 helicopters will be produced with up to 95 percent of the domestic expressing the Annualist, "On Monday, the first production helicopter from the hangar in the program took an important step in the program. One of the most important points of this program, navigation, operation control and the development of avionics and equipment such as communication, equipment and software by ASELSAN nationally and locally, will be to integrate these together with the helicopter. " said.
"Black Hawk" in 1970 multipurpose able to give close support to the military threat environment by Sikorsky since the middle of the year and Yıllıkç reminiscent high specific military utility helicopters as designed and produced, "Black Hawk, about 10 million in the field safe flight successfully used in 28 countries. Turkey Has the second largest Black Hawk fleet in the world after the USA. " he said.

"2020 will be challenging and intense"

Yıllıkç of helicopters since 1980 that successfully used by the security forces in Turkey and said that currently 140 helicopters included in the inventory.

Pointed out that the helicopters and the security forces carried out successful operations under very different conditions, said Yılçı.

"With the T70 General Purpose Helicopter Program, in addition to 140 helicopters in our country's inventory, 109 helicopters will be produced exclusively for us. The licensee Sikorsky has made an export commitment of approximately $ 1.5 billion for the sale of 109 helicopters to third countries from this configuration. Under the coordination of the Defense Industry Presidency, ASELSAN continues successfully with TEI, Alp Aviation and other sub-contractors. "

Emphasizing that ASELSAN will produce the most advanced avionics systems for helicopters, Yılçıci said, "Beyond technical performances, it cannot be mixed and interfered because it belongs to us as hardware and software. Our helicopter will perform operations in a very safe way." used the phrase.

The first serial production helicopter came out of the hangar, Sikorsky provided a prototype of ASELSAN on the integration and development of avionics systems were carried out, said Yılçıci, a series of qualification and certification studies will be carried out in 2020 said test flights.

The annualist gave the following information:

"We need to finish the qualification in 2021 and start the delivery of the helicopters coming out of mass production. Our work continues successfully. 2020 will be challenging and intensive. Flying these helicopters one by one, certification, qualification is not an easy thing but from 2021 onwards, "We plan to deliver with 36 helicopter targets."

"Important to enter the market"

ASELSAN Deputy General Manager Sezai Elagöz said that the project is a very important national project.
Elagöz emphasized that although the production is made under license in the project, avionics flight system and all systems related to flight and equipment will be provided by ASELSAN, "Critical mission, navigation, communication and electronic warfare systems are completely developed by ASELSAN. The brain of this system is nationalized. This is very important. ASELSAN has undertaken it. " said.

Expressing that the systems developed by the company are integrated into the prototype in ASELSAN, Elagöz stated that the first flight will be started as soon as the tests are completed.

Pointing out that the systems and equipment developed by ASELSAN for the T70 will be subject to the inspection and testing of a competent company such as Sikorsky, Elagöz emphasized that the national products will be included in the sale of 109 and more helicopters to third countries and this makes the project more meaningful.

Alagöz, "ASELSAN national radio systems after a certain period of time for the effective use of other systems, especially for flight systems. Therefore, such developments are important steps to enter the market. This step is also thanks to TUSAS." found.
https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/turkiye/kara-sahin-turk-akli-ile-ucacak/1658298

Last edited:
Selam arkadaslar
Can i ask you all about this program?
What is yfyk? It is drone? What is the progress right now

I see this in indonesian forum

Tesekur

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-29_19-33-16.png
    upload_2019-11-29_19-33-16.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 121
Selam arkadaslar
Can i ask you all about this program?
What is yfyk? It is drone? What is the progress right now

I see this in indonesian forum

Tesekur

Aksungur was tested in Indonasian wind tunnel, we did not have one that time.

Back
Top Bottom