What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

I just wonder to your ideas ?

İs that posible re-design the stealth shaped body with internat weapon bay (just for 2x amraam and 2x sidewinder or 2x sidewinder 2x cruise missile) and make him with ram material. Like that ;

573281.jpg

images

main-qimg-10fedff31f43e8cede0a3c4faed5ff97

images

Ok that's will not stealth like f-35 and f-22's . Because we cannot install him stealth engine nozulles. But if we down his rcs to just detectable iir missile range that's enough for againts stealth aircrafts.

Also

He will very deadly againts non stealth aircrafts who can detectable bvr ranges and also non stealth targets.

Maybe america dont do it for downing to f-35 sales but anyone country who can use f-16 and have aircraft make capability can do it that.

Just make a body and transfer to F-16 avionics to him.

İs that posible re-design the stealth shaped body with internat weapon bay (just for 2x amraam and 2x sidewinder or 2x sidewinder 2x cruise missile) and make him with ram material. Like that ;

573281.jpg

images

images

Ok that's will not stealth like f-35 and f-22's . Because we cannot install him stealth engine nozulles. But if we down his rcs to just detectable iir missile range that's enough for againts stealth aircrafts.

Also

He will very deadly againts non stealth aircrafts who can detectable bvr ranges and also non stealth targets.

Maybe america dont do it for downing to f-35 sales but anyone country who can use f-16 and have aircraft make capability can do it that.

https://www.f35.com/about/carrytheload/weaponry
There are plans for F35 with external payloads and I watched some officials talking about it in some videos.

573281.jpg

images

images

Also

What about speed and maneuver capabilities? Moreover it wouldnt substantially decrease RCS. F16 has enough low RCS. Look How Israelis operate their F16s as if they were stealth.
F16 was created for dogfights without high-end avionics and sensors.

İ would cover from RAM old F4s

Were they fired missile? at 1:40 i see an explosion? interesting.

Challenging high altitude test for Hürkuş
17/10/19
Hürkuş was first taken to Bolivia for the tender of the Bolivian Air Force. The interest here was high. Bolivian President Evo Morales studied Hürkuş closely. On the anniversary of the founding of the Bolivian Air Force, Hürkuş performed a show flight.

SPECIAL TEST
Designed by Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), Hürkuş passed high-altitude tests in Bolivia. From 13350 feet above sea level -ie 4050 meters- altitude in El Alto Airport, Murat Özpala made of high-altitude tests. Hürkuş successfully passed the trials carried out with TUSAŞ ground team.

El Alto is also a place used by manufacturers such as Boeing and Airbus for high altitude tests.

http://www.kokpit.aero/hurkus-yuksek-irtifa-testi

Back
Top Bottom