What's new

Turkish artillery striked 30-40 vehicle terror convoy in Afrin

It's funny to see Russians and Iranians trying to slander the TAF by saying "they are bombing civilians" while the very same people are committing a massacre-hand in hand- upon the people of Ghouta. Kindly go f*ck yourselves, you're not tricking anyone
The difference that many should make...

TR civilians are almost null and it's the result of Collateral damage...
While ASSad/RU/IR ....ARE... TARGETING...CIVILIANS...ON...PURPOSE...

This barbaric tactics are written in a special chapter for this matter... Since it was used during previous World WArs and mostly by Nazis and Soviet...
The concept is simple... Targeting civilians...to the point of total annihilation... WILL...make them turn against the local armed group... or at least that what they believed... Since when it was used on them in the past...it was a success...

BUT...not with muslim population... whatever in Afghanistan/Chechnya/Yugoslavia and Today Syria...
The thing is...they are re-doing the same mistake as before... thinking maybe this time it will change... But it doesn't...

Since... they forgot One "data"... That Their own ppl ...feared death... Not the case with those muslim pop...

The difference that many should make...

TR civilians are almost null and it's the result of Collateral damage...
While ASSad/RU/IR ....ARE... TARGETING...CIVILIANS...ON...PURPOSE...

This barbaric tactics are written in a special chapter for this matter... Since it was used during previous World WArs and mostly by Nazis and Soviet...
The concept is simple... Targeting civilians...to the point of total annihilation... WILL...make them turn against the local armed group... or at least that what they believed... Since when it was used on them in the past...it was a success...

BUT...not with muslim population... whatever in Afghanistan/Chechnya/Yugoslavia and Today Syria...
The thing is...they are re-doing the same mistake as before... thinking maybe this time it will change... But it doesn't...

Since... they forgot One "data"... That Their own ppl ...feared death... Not the case with those muslim pop...
Scorched earth

The tactic used in East Ghouta or Aleppo etc... is even more "vile" that "scorched earth tactic"
In those enclaves there is already nothing left, for the enemy to "loot/use".
The current tactic, is really to seek the civilians, or what is left, to turn on those fighting and therefore open the gates. or at least what they want to believe.

It's a tactic that work only IF the civilian population is not "willing to die"... civilians who fear death...

Per exemple, The siege of castles back in the days, used it. (shelling/starvation)

Turkeys proxy is FSA only and put Al Nusrah on terror list back in 2014 already.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-lists-al-nusra-front-as-terrorist-organization-67322

For years you guys repeat your tantrums of Turkey supporting this or that with half assed articles and fake evidences...

Why are you even acting with a moral high ground here in the first place? I know the answer ''but we are invited by Syrian goverment'' yeah buddy your invited by a Dictator whos responsible for more than 95% of civilian casualties in Syrian civil war.
Iran itself is playing his own games down there, it isnt some kind of salvation army trying to end the war, its also wants its share of Syria even if it means that a couple 100k people die in the process.
Turkey is sharing a 900km border with Syria ofcourse it will follow its interest when even Iran is involved from across Iraq.

Isis have been a blessing for your guys because it made your proxies, who as said are responsible for the biggest share of civilian casualties by far, look like the good guys (in the eyes of simple minded people though).
Let me tell you something, you think you are so clever by pointing finger to others with invented stories and fake evidences and think you can fool people bu the real civilians slaughterer side is clearly documented, your only fooling the gullible folk, nothing beyond that.

A civilian from Ministry of interrior of Assad regime...

21619615_0.jpg

Civilian cooking gas tank in Syria...

igor-22may1616261326_5.jpg

23BB229700000578-2860469-image-m-83_1417691723981.jpg

Those propaine canisters are used by the "rebels" AKA FSA, Nusra, etc. So far there is no proof Kurds ever used those.

Allepo was heavily shelled using those.

It's funny to see Russians and Iranians trying to slander the TAF by saying "they are bombing civilians" while the very same people are committing a massacre-hand in hand- upon the people of Ghouta. Kindly go f*ck yourselves, you're not tricking anyone

Stop acting like an emotional girl. It was a fair observation based on evidence, no one ever said Russia didn't kill civilians, don't try to act like Turkey is 100% innocent either. It illegally invaded a country to kill Kurdish fighters most of which never even stepped foot into Turkey, the same fighters that were fighting ISIS when Turkey did nothing.

Those propaine canisters are used by the "rebels" AKA FSA, Nusra, etc. So far there is no proof Kurds ever used those.

Allepo was heavily shelled using those.

Stop acting like an emotional girl. It was a fair observation based on evidence, no one ever said Russia didn't kill civilians, don't try to act like Turkey is 100% innocent either. It illegally invaded a country to kill Kurdish fighters most of which never even stepped foot into Turkey, the same fighters that were fighting ISIS when Turkey did nothing.
Whats the evidence ? How is it objective ? Turkey can't compared with Russia. We bomb legitimate armed targets (so much so that they confess to wearing civilian clothes to stand because we are so good at killing them in a precise manner) while you and your puppet bomb entire civilians centers (including children care units in hospitals) in hope of a quick victory. Don't compare TAF with the sloppy work your guys are doing. you'll just look even more of a thick fool.

As for "Kurdish fighters" I stopped reading after that. That type of retardation may be contagious

Whats the evidence ? How is it objective ? Turkey can't compared with Russia. We bomb legitimate armed targets (so much so that they confess to wearing civilian clothes to stand because we are so good at killing them in a precise manner) while you and your puppet bomb entire civilians centers (including children care units in hospitals) in hope of a quick victory. Don't compare TAF with the sloppy work your guys are doing. you'll just look even more of a thick fool.

As for "Kurdish fighters" I stopped reading after that. That type of retardation may be contagious

Yes how can Russia ever match the Turkish military premise and careful planning. Like losing dozens of soldiers in a single ambush and losing dozens of tanks, APCs, etc. Turkish planning is not as great as you may think, simply saying Turkey has made large blunders in the past and this attack on a "Kurdish" convoy may also have resulted in poor intelligence.

I could care less less about Kurd or what Turkey does as long as it doesn't effect me or innocent people adversely.

Me as well as several other members questioned the authenticity of the Turkish claim based on the fact that one of the trucks was carrying propaine tanks. All the destroyed vehicles were civilians and no weapons whatsoever are seen from those photos.

Stop being so emotional. Turkish members have been saying the same thing about Russia for years and now you're getting upset when someone does the same.

Turkish members are so easily offended and duped by state propaganda. Get over yourself and grow some thick skin, this is a forum where people discuss a variety of topics and challenge everything.

Last edited:
Yes how can Russia ever match the Turkish military premise and careful planning. Like losing dozens of soldiers in a single ambush and losing dozens of tanks, APCs, etc.

I could care less less about Kurd or what Turkey does as long as it doesn't effect me or innocent people adversely.

Me as well as several other members questioned the authenticity of the Turkish claim based on the fact that one of the trucks was carrying propaine tanks. All the destroyed vehicles were civilians and no weapons whatsoever are seen from those photos.

Stop being so emotional. Turkish members have been saying the same thing about Russia for years and now you're getting upset when someone does the same.

Turkish members are so easily offended and duped by state propaganda. Get over yourself and grow some thick skin, this is a forum where people discuss a variety of topics and challenge everything.
Lol you wanna talk battlefield losses ? One word : Afghanistan. As for the rest, whatever you say is irrelevant just keep enjoying the show and safe your bullsh!t for yourself

Lol you wanna talk battlefield losses ? One word : Afghanistan. As for the rest, whatever you say is irrelevant just keep enjoying the show and safe your bullsh!t for yourself

Wow you go me there, half of NATO is bogged down in Afghanistan for 17 years and the Soviets never used Afghan soldiers to spearhead attacks for them like Turks use jihadists in Syria. We could have simply led from behind and avoided casualties like some others.

But nevertheless, great comeback you really destroyed me there.

Yes how can Russia ever match the Turkish military premise and careful planning. Like losing dozens of soldiers in a single ambush and losing dozens of tanks, APCs, etc. Turkish planning is not as great as you may think, simply saying Turkey has made large blunders in the past and this attack on a "Kurdish" convoy may also have resulted in poor intelligence.

Well said, and Turks abuse admin rights to ban people just because not everyone else toe the ypg "terrorist" line

every one knew that Iran allied force ( Syria and Iraq ) were the main force which really fought ISIS and beat them in all fronts ..

Not in Raqqa.

you and Turks are acting like USA is enemy of Turkey but what I see it that USA is helping Turkey to operate their F-16 , USA give Turkey spare parts for their Air force and is going to give them F-35 ... If USA is enemy of Turkey then what is to Iran !?

and funny part is that Turks were threaten us with something like this : "if we go to war against Iran , NATO will help us " ... but in mean time they are saying the leader of NATO is their enemy ... how is this possible !?
so , don't joke around ....

Yes we can see your deepest desire to portray Turkey as the US lap dog and I'm sure your buddies are all very pleased with your level of IQ.

When serial killer (russia & iran) make noise on others kill others unintentionally

The analogy is funny.....:-)

For years you guys repeat your tantrums of Turkey supporting this or that with half assed articles and fake evidences...
What the fake evidence ??
There is a lot of evidence and provided by different sources.
we still remember serena shim, beautiful girl

I do not get your anology in order to answer; do your claims have an reference point in the book or ground? (if not whitewashing Russia emotionally)

What the fake evidence ??
There is a lot of evidence and provided by different sources.
we still remember serena shim, beautiful girl
Yeah the girl whose car was on the wrong lane when the accident happened but Iranian media still blamed Turkish state?
In Turkey you drive on right hand side...

CCZjjtTVEAALUG2.jpg

Wreckage-of-Serena-Shims-car-in-which-she-was-killed-Sunday.jpg

Back
Top Bottom