What's new

Turkish - Armenian issues

If 'Genocide was an Ottoman State policy', you would not have been whining here right now.
I am not assuming things, because you know about the Wikipedia entry so you are advising me to look at it. Wiki boy, this is called common sense; something you need.

The quotes?, Ha. I replied to that already..

"You would not be here right know".....no genocide has ever been complete. There are still Jews around. As well as Tutsis. That is a BS arguement.

Can we leave this argument and discuss NK instead. It is becoming increasinlgy clear to me that you will not listen to reason.

I figured that you might say that. Which might be true for one or two documents. But are you really prepared to question a musuem full of evidence, as well as the statements of Prince Abdul Micid and the Interior Minister

Can we at least agree that they actually said those things?

@Deno: Only the first 3 quotes are from the telegrams.

@Deno, don't you know the mentality of these Armenians?

The museum is fake; it is faker than you're claim of genocide. I can open a museum and call it the 'Muesum of the problems of the armenians' and i can put some fake stuff there and that's it. It's full of evidence!----but in reality no.

You are assuming things. Yes, Wikipedia (at least for NK) is accurate.

Armenia has no need to censor any documents. Genocide was an Ottoman State policy.

What do you have to say about all the quotes above?

You say it is Ottoman State Policy, then how come Ottoman trialed those responsible for the murders of Armenians? Ottoman empire did never execute such a policy. But this doesn't mean that errors were made which resulted in death of Armenians. But when we look at it from a historical context it was legitimate concern by the Ottoman empire. The empire was in war in all fronts, and many Armenians took arms inside the empire with Russian help. It was impossible to find the culprits and thus the only way to solve the problem was deporting the Armenian population, it had nothing to do with religion whatsoever, remember we also fought against Arabs at the same time. We can say some officials did very poor decisions, but it was definitely not state policy. And your extreme exaggeration 1,5 million, is beyond any comprehension.

@Deno, don't you know the mentality of these Armenians?

The museum is fake; it is faker than you're claim of genocide. I can open a museum and call it the 'Muesum of the problems of the armenians' and i can put some fake stuff there and that's it. It's full of evidence!----but in reality no.

Of course. Everything in this entire world is fake...except for the Turks. They have proven to be the most honest people in the world.

Didn't Turkey lie about the jet that was shot down a couple of weeks ago, saying that it was in international airspace when it wasn't? Thought so.

You say it is Ottoman State Policy, then how come Ottoman trialed those responsible for the murders of Armenians? Ottoman empire did never execute such a policy. But this doesn't mean that errors were made which resulted in death of Armenians. But when we look at it from a historical context it was legitimate concern by the Ottoman empire. The empire was in war in all fronts, and many Armenians took arms inside the empire with Russian help. It was impossible to find the culprits and thus the only way to solve the problem was deporting the Armenian population, it had nothing to do with religion whatsoever, remember we also fought against Arabs at the same time. We can say some officials did very poor decisions, but it was definitely not state policy.

Absolutely, many Armenians did side with Russia. And in response, the Ottoman Empire committed Genocide.

"You would not be here right know".....no genocide has ever been complete. There are still Jews around. As well as Tutsis. That is a BS arguement.

Can we leave this argument and discuss NK instead. It is becoming increasinlgy clear to me that you will not listen to reason.

'It is becoming increasinlgy clear to me that' you are running out of points to say. The Turks are in power of that area for nearly 1000 years now. Hitler tried too kill all the Jews after the final solution of 1942; so in 3 years they killed over 6 million jews. In america there was a genocide against the natives. now they are nearly extinct after 300 years. So the Turks were in that area for 1000 years and we did not complete this so called genocide??? HA. You don't need to have a PH.D in history to see the correlation, you can just be a observer...

Of course. Everything in this entire world is fake...except for the Turks. They have proven to be the most honest people in the world.

Didn't Turkey lie about the jet that was shot down a couple of weeks ago, saying that it was in international airspace when it wasn't? Thought so.
I am suprised how confident you are when saying that. Even strong countries and big media groups say that the jet was shot in international waters; anyway lets not change topic

'It is becoming increasinlgy clear to me that' you are running out of points to say. The Turks are in power of that area for nearly 1000 years now. Hitler tried too kill all the Jews after the final solution of 1942; so in 3 years they killed over 6 million jews. In america there was a genocide against the natives. now they are nearly extinct after 300 years. So the Turks were in that area for 1000 years and we did not complete this so called genocide??? HA. You don't need to have a PH.D in history to see the correlation, you can just be a observer...

Yes, and Armenians were there since before Christ. I'm tired of talking about this not because I have run out of points to day but because you have just told me that, no matter what evidence I present, you will not change your mind. Can we leave this topic now?

Yes, and Armenians were there since before Christ. I'm tired of talking about this not because I have run out of points to day but because you have just told me that, no matter what evidence I present, you will not change your mind. Can we leave this topic now?

Armenians being there since before Christ does not prove you're so called genocide. I don't blame you for wanting to change the topic; you're sub consciousness is reminding you that you are wrong and that you're are talking to me.

Can you present the evidence again please i did not catch them; and don't give me some web site as a reference; give me archive codes and so on. give me archive codes backing you're theory from non bias countries, like England; they have to be reliable aswell. I will give you the codes i have if you wish.

Armenians being there since before Christ does not prove you're so called genocide. I don't blame you for wanting to change the topic; you're sub consciousness is reminding you that you are wrong and that you're are talking to me.

Can you present the evidence again please i did not catch them; and don't give me some web site as a reference; give me archive codes and so on. give me archive codes backing you're theory from non bias countries, like England; they have to be reliable aswell. I will give you the codes i have if you wish.

Of course time has nothing to do with it. Your the one that brought it up.

If you want to find websites, look for them yourself. They should be easy enough to find because it's the truth. Regardless, here is a good one: http://www.armenian-genocide.org/
Please don't try to discredit it, I honestly don't give a f***

I (and Armenians everywhere) have nothing to gain from convincing you of anything. Can we change the subject now?

If you want to find websites, look for them yourself. They should be easy enough to find because it's the truth. Regardless, here is a good one: Armenian National Institute

I (and Armenians everywhere) have nothing to gain from convincing you of anything. Can we change the subject now?

Then why is your sole raison d'être "armenian genocide"?

I am suprised how confident you are when saying that. Even strong countries and big media groups say that the jet was shot in international waters; anyway lets not change topic

This is what I'm talking about. Turkey is like a pregnant woman, it hears only what it wants to hear.

Then why is your sole raison d'être "armenian genocide"?

Armenian, Russian, or English please:D

You're telling yourself that you have no gain from that but why you still drawing that subject everywhere ? Whatever you say what you claim as truth is not truth for us.

If you want to find websites, look for them yourself. They should be easy enough to find because it's the truth. Regardless, here is a good one: Armenian National Institute

I am talking basic english; i said not from the internet. You can not prove anything from the internet. I can just make something up and millions of people can believe in it. I want solid evidence.

This is what I'm talking about. Turkey is like a pregnant woman, it hears only what it wants to hear.

You have not backed any of you're points from a reliable not bias source; So of course i am not going to 'hear' you. If I had a lower I.Q. mabye i would have believed you.

Absolutely, many Armenians did side with Russia. And in response, the Ottoman Empire committed Genocide.

Again, talking without proof... Ottoman State ordered a forced migration and even in war times where Ottoman soldiers were dying from hunger and illness, they assigned doctors and gave milk to pregnant/gave birth recently mothers.... These are proven facts...

Many Armenians/Genocide supporters say that Ottomans drove Armenians to dessert while Ottomans relocated Armenians to ''Feritle Cresendent'' Again another fabrication...

@Deno: Only the first 3 quotes are from the telegrams.

Others are from a family who lost their Empire... B*tthurt people cannot count as a wittness and again these are not evidence but only quotes...

Nowhere have I said that I got my facts from Wikipedia. However, Wikipedia is a compilation of a variety of sources, and is good for someone unfamiliar with the topic. Would work wonders for you.

I don't give a dam about your documents from Turkey. They have all been altered to fit with Article 301 so as to not insult Turkishness.

History and truth makes Syrian Lion sure, as it should.

Again you are talking without any proof... There is no evidence or even reason to believe that Ottoman archives were altered. And for Article 301,

You can find similar laws in all Europe, France, Spain, Germany etc... Does that mean that these countries are facist as you claim Turkey to be?

Like I said, I knew that this debate would be deprived from sense and evidence from your part...

Edit: Syrian Lion is an Assad supporter so he kinda hates Turkey for supporting FSA...

No then its a war. You must pay for your actions. What do you expect the Ottoman Empire to do?

Give them roses for supporting the Russian Empire? of course they most deport them. And maybe 1 or 2 had died during the trip.

It can only be defined "genocide" when a systematic killing is the purpose.

Back
Top Bottom