What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

This is a good idea. :tup:

I'm also thiking of opening Turkish Land Forces & Naval Forces & Air Forces sticky threads but for me first posts should be with detailed & updated inventory infos... Also every year this first post should be updated... Replacement infos can be in it... For example x number F-4s replaced with y number of F-35s...

But i'm so weak to open these threads and posting the first post...

There is a book of S&H's publisher and the thing i understand is inventory infos are in that book... They publish it every year... It's name is as expected "Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri" ... An adv. in S&H magazine and it writes 480 pages, 695 photos 95 TL... All TSK units are in this book... Maybe i will buy it...

I'm also thiking of opening Turkish Land Forces & Naval Forces & Air Forces sticky threads but for me first posts should be with detailed & updated inventory infos... Also every year this first post should be updated... Replacement infos can be in it... For example x number F-4s replaced with y number of F-35s...

But i'm so weak to open these threads and posting the first post...

There is a book of S&H's publisher and the thing i understand is inventory infos are in that book... They publish it every year... It's name is as expected "Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri" ... An adv. in S&H magazine and it writes 480 pages, 695 photos 95 TL... All TSK units are in this book... Maybe i will buy it...
We would appreciate it. :tup:

@xxxKULxxx yeah open those threads if you can. We need a place to put info instead of always opening new threads.

I didn't want to open a new thread but couldn't find any suitable thread for this... So let's share it here... 8-)

Note: We can open " Turkish Defence Industry Exports & News " sticky thread i think...

Mate, just 1 advice.

I wanted to open a thread regarding Turkish engines, but some other guy opened it before me and it filled with non-info posts in an instant before i could replied.

So, before posting, prepare all of your post and post them immediately. Before anyone can reply.

Mate, just 1 advice.

I wanted to open a thread regarding Turkish engines, but some other guy opened it before me and it filled with non-info posts in an instant before i could replied.

So, before posting, prepare all of your post and post them immediately. Before anyone can reply.
I need to get used to that.:sad:

Jandarma Komando Özel Asayiş Komutanlığındaki (JÖAK) keskin nişancıların eğitim ve atışları görüntüledi

01.jpg

z%20(1).jpg

z%20(11).jpg

z%20(12).jpg

z%20(13).jpg

z%20(14).jpg

z%20(15).jpg

hehehe...

Guys come one wait... :raise:

I would really want to do that but this is a huge thing...

I didn't promise ok guys ? So don't blame me if i can not do it...

But if i buy that book and scan it's pages to my pc and turn articles into microsoft word format and also scan pictures or taking better pics from web this can be... Maybe we can share the work... Maybe i can send crude infos to some of us... But still this is a huge thing...

hehe, come on guys you understand me right ? :-)

Just look at this huge lists for example...

Military equipment of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern equipment of the Turkish Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hehehe...

Guys come one wait... :raise:

I would really want to do that but this is a huge thing...

I didn't promise ok guys ? So don't blame me if i can not do it...

But if i buy that book and scan it's pages to my pc and turn articles into microsoft word format and also scan pictures or taking better pics from web this can be... Maybe we can share the work... Maybe i can send crude infos to some of us... But still this is a huge thing...

hehe, come on guys you understand me right ? :-)

Just look at this huge lists for example...

Military equipment of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern equipment of the Turkish Land Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just use a scanner then the files will be saved as a PDF (atleast on mine) then just use this site PDF to JPG online converter - Convert PDF to JPG - 100% FREE to convert them to jpeg.

Back
Top Bottom