What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Just joking mate, do it if you want, this is just a forum after all real life is allways more important.

Thx for your understanding... But if i can sure i will do what i can do... For example i posted LHD infos. from MSI magazine and today i'll post infos. of our LHD from S&H magazine...

BTW i am talking about this book... (Also it says this book is Genel Kurmay's request)

'Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri/Turkish Armed Forces' Prestij Kitabı | AV

Monch Yayıncılık - TSK 2013 HAZIRLANIYOR!

image_245313324.jpg

dudes whats happen if the sleep in that snow pit ? will they freeze ? i don't wanna be in their place :undecided:

dudes whats happen if the sleep in that snow pit ? will they freeze ? i don't wanna be in their place :undecided:
Opposite if you dig up snow and make an underground place then of course you have to seal the exists so cold wind cannot enter it will be just fine for living quarters.

Last edited:
Opposite if you dig up snow and make an underground place then of course you have to seal the exists so cold wind cannot enter it will be just fine for living quarters.
well the only thing i know about living in snow is not to sleep :D if you do you will die :fie: you should not sleep even you have to slap in each others face :p: btw ty for info it was useful just one more thing to ask what if wolf enter and eat you when you are sleeping :undecided: surly they can smell you if they attack you with pack when you sleeping what you should do ? :what:

well the only thing i know about living in snow is not to sleep :D if you do you will die :fie: you should not sleep even you have to slap in each others face :p: btw ty for info it was useful just one more thing to ask what if wolf enter and eat you when you are sleeping :undecided: surly they can smell you if they attack you with pack when you sleeping what you should do ? :what:
Well you have a automatic rifle in your hand? :guns:

Dont worry about the weather. the only thing that is important is if you have the proper clothes. I slept outside when it was below zero without the right equipment. I froze my *** off. If I had the right stuff everything would have been fine.

Back
Top Bottom