Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

More Ural.

--4063238.Jpeg

--4063236.Jpeg

--4063234.Jpeg

:cheesy:WHAT IS THIS PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesy:
ekOLqW.jpg

Last edited:
there you go, it's a newly created demonstration force to courage civilians&military personnel to join to armored divisions of the army.

22fvD2a.jpg

0yrttku.jpg

wbE9CD0.jpg
Anyone know when these will be upgraded to Leopard 2 NG?

there you go, it's a newly created demonstration force to courage civilians&military personnel to join to armored divisions of the army.

22fvD2a.jpg

0yrttku.jpg

wbE9CD0.jpg

Understood. And the symbol of the battalion is the "tiger emblem".

Anyone know when these will be upgraded to Leopard 2 NG?

Make no sense, after Altay could be ready next year. But as a demonstration for sale purpose, a few must be built.

Three kind of tanks? A logistic disaster!
The 1000 Altays are probably enough but it doesn't hurt to have the others as backup. but you are right all those different parts can complicate things. Thats whats good about the german army everything is made at home and everything is designed to keep logistics simple. I saw something once about the weisel vehicle and they said that it can be reapired in any volkswagen dealership repairshop in the world.

I would build some Leo NG for demonstrations and send them to the Syrian-Turkish border. Best advertising that can you make.

I would build some Leo NG for demonstrations and send them to the Syrian-Turkish border. Best advertising that can you make.
I dont get why they dont do that even though the m60's are enough for the syrian tanks. When everyone watches turkish army on the news they think they are watching a documentary about the vietnam war.

I dont get why they dont do that even though the m60's are enough for the syrian tanks. When everyone watches turkish army on the news they think they are watching a documentary about the vietnam war.

Good point. Turkey miss the psychological warfare. You are much afraid to a Altay/Leo NG than to a M-60. You are much afraid to a IDZ soldier than a "normal" equiped soldier.

I dont know who has said- best war a won without weapons. In this case, if you could intimidate your enemy, a strike is not necessary.

It's not disaster actually. Altay is a 65+ ton monster. It's one of the heaviest new generation tanks. Turkey and it's neighbours have different kind of environments. We can not, no army can go with a type of tank only. While Altay has better armor, Leo2NGs have more firepower and they are more flexible&mobile. No army would prefer to operate one type of tanks only.

It's not disaster actually. Altay is a 65+ ton monster. It's one of the heaviest new generation tanks. Turkey and it's neighbours have different kind of environments. We can not, no army can go with a type of tank only. While Altay has better armor, Leo2NGs have more firepower and they are more flexible&mobile. No army would prefer to operate one type of tanks only.
What do you think about the M60's without any upgrades? How long do you think we will keep those?

Back
Top Bottom