What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Ben beğendim,2-3 tane model daha vardı içlerinde en güzeli bunlarmış
2daaa026-7297-498a-a6b1-623eb4d174c7
qlP4HWN.png
9863127e-4839-41a0-ac20-9c3e4505af57
qOPg3Zd.png

2ZPU69C.png

Gerçi Fransız Jandarmasının kulladığı kamuflajlara benzemiş biraz.

Ok, now they look like Police .

Ben beğendim,2-3 tane model daha vardı içlerinde en güzeli bunlarmış
2daaa026-7297-498a-a6b1-623eb4d174c7
qlP4HWN.png
9863127e-4839-41a0-ac20-9c3e4505af57
qOPg3Zd.png

2ZPU69C.png

Gerçi Fransız Jandarmasının kulladığı kamuflajlara benzemiş biraz.
Gercekten guzel olmus.

Ok, now they look like Police .
While they are at Ministry of Interior it will be like that. I hope they do something to be able to really separate the two forces. I mean while I am looking at jandarma I want to know that I Am looking at jandarma if you know what I mean.

Gercekten guzel olmus.

While they are at Ministry of Interior it will be like that. I hope they do something to be able to really separate the two forces. I mean while I am looking at jandarma I want to know that I Am looking at jandarma if you know what I mean.

I know in France they are Gendarmes, in Austria Gendarmerie and in Italy they are Carabinieri all wear blue ;
in Spain it was years ago in Tenerife I could see Guardia Civil in Green Camouflage.
Even Greece boarder Police has blue uniforms, except the Coast Guard. How is it in Bulgaria now ?

I prefer not to pass Bulgaria after I made a rally from Sofia highway up to Kaptan Andrevo some years ago,
with almost 200-230 km/h and passed at least 4 control posts where they wanted to stop me.
Then turned right 6 km before Andrevo and drove through some Bulgarian villages and was suddenly in Greece.
There was a border crossing but believe me except empty buildings on both sides nobody was present.
Realy no Joke :enjoy:

I know in France they are Gendarmes, in Austria Gendarmerie and in Italy they are Carabinieri all wear blue ;
in Spain it was years ago in Tenerife I could see Guardia Civil in Green Camouflage.
Even Greece boarder Police has blue uniforms, except the Coast Guard. How is it in Bulgaria now ?

I prefer not to pass Bulgaria after I made a rally from Sofia highway up to Kaptan Andrevo some years ago,
with almost 200-230 km/h and passed at least 4 control posts where they wanted to stop me.
Then turned right 6 km before Andrevo and drove through some Bulgarian villages and was suddenly in Greece.
There was a border crossing but believe me except empty buildings on both sides nobody was present.
Realy no Joke :enjoy:
In Bulgaria the border police is usually like this.
Landrover.jpg

The gendarmerie are just like the police just "жандармерия"-"jandarmeriya" is written on the equipment but actually the role of the gendarmerie in Bulgaria is very different from the role of the Turkish jandarma. The Bulgarian gendarmerie is more like the Turkish cevik kuvvet. Mostly anti riot operations. About the border....... Its very funny actually :D :D :D . I am aware that the border security is on very low level especially on Bulgaria-Greece borders. From the place I am living if I want I can cross to Greece without any problem and nobody will even think about that I crossed. Usually the ones with criminal activities that are on the run try for Greece if they are not caught on the way to the border. The same situation was almost the same on the Turkey-Bulgaria border also. If you are in Bulgaria and you have a problem keep that in mind :D . Dont try it at Turkey! Turkey lets out but not in. :D

If you are in Bulgaria and you have a problem keep that in mind

bartin-da-jandarma-motosiklet-timi-goreve-bas-8712971_o.jpg

51412_jandarmanin-yeni-araclari-hayat-kurtaracak.jpg

02_7752033255508223ef0a35.jpg

Oh, you are from Kircaali region. Welcome kardes. I hope you are safe there.
Thank you. I am used to travel alone and at Dimitrovgrad if the drunken border employees wanted " Komsi Corba"
I showed them my profession ID and gave them a red Bull for their Vodka as good will too;
and I was a respected traveller :enjoy:
But travelling through Greece is more comfortable all speed cameras are down there.
My record is 3 h 45 min from Gevgelia to Ipsala. 5:45 from Igomenista to Ipsala via completed Egnatia Odos.
My horror trip was in the 80's from Kumanovo to Kustendil. There were no latin letter street signs. God sake a Turkish guy who was travelling to Sofia with his old Lada made my pathfinder, I followed him. In Sofia believe me, I needed almost 2 hours to get out of the city. That happened cause my Turkish girl friend needed a Visa for Greece but me not. (German citizen)

bartin-da-jandarma-motosiklet-timi-goreve-bas-8712971_o.jpg

51412_jandarmanin-yeni-araclari-hayat-kurtaracak.jpg

02_7752033255508223ef0a35.jpg

Oh, you are from Kircaali region. Welcome kardes. I hope you are safe there.
Thank you. I am used to travel alone and at Dimitrovgrad if the drunken border employees wanted " Komsi Corba"
I showed them my profession ID and gave them a red Bull for their Vodka as good will too;
and I was a respected traveller :enjoy:
But travelling through Greece is more comfortable all speed cameras are down there.
My record is 3 h 45 min from Gevgelia to Ipsala. 5:45 from Igomenista to Ipsala via completed Egnatia Odos.
My horror trip was in the 80's from Kumanovo to Kustendil. There were no latin letter street signs. God sake a Turkish guy who was travelling to Sofia with his old Lada made my pathfinder, I followed him. In Sofia believe me, I needed almost 2 hours to get out of the city. That happened cause my Turkish girl friend needed a Visa for Greece but me not. (German citizen)
Not Kircaali its not far from there not so close actually. I dont have relation to the local Turks. My Turkish blood comes from my father who is Turk from Turkey. About your horror trip. Yes I heard similar stories from others to :D :D . What did you work? Security related? You have to be very "sympathetic" in order to be respected traveler :D .

Turkish Army has a brigade organisational structure under Corps instead of a divisional structure with an exception of a few divisions. Any reason for that?

Video showing some moments from the training period of a chosen village guard personnel in
Gendarmerie Commando School and Training Center in the city of Foca.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom