What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

The problem is that our guys don't know how to run/move with their rifle. If you watch it again carefully you may see it that our guys running and aiming simultaneously.

That is one ridiculous act from a soldier.

The problem is that our guys don't know how to run/move with their rifle. If you watch it again carefully you may see it that our guys running and aiming simultaneously.

That is one ridiculous act from a soldier.
But how? I saw some aged soldiers that look experienced and that is international exercsise. TSK must be crazy to send guys like that because they harm the reputation of TSK. Let them improve themself in the country and then you can send them to international trainings... Bad move

I dont know where to ask so I will ask here. Is there any projects for improved helmets. When I watch how the soldiers are busy to reposition their helmets in order to see my heart is bleeding.

More extended version of Anaconda 2016 exercise our guys are visible in the second and third part

Why you don't use camo on your helmet?

İf you start,there so many thinks to ask "why".
As everyone visit Turkey said for last 500 years " you can not understand Turkey,it is order of chaos."

Why you don't use camo on your helmet?
Actualy I never saw any camo ever on this helmet model I am not sure what is the name but some guys call it "the egg helmet" because of the shape but with other models and especialy if its in operational areas like southeast
the most of the soldiers have their camos like this
turk-rambolari-koroglu-nun-daglarinda-4195514.Jpeg

fft26_mf4584035.jpeg

ozge-erdogan_2331.jpg

If you watch the video dont search for some fancy things. The only fancy thing there is the MPT. For equipment and personal capabilities they were not so good in this exercise. Alot of amateaur action and strange grips and running techniques you know who I am taling about :D except some guys. I am not sure for the reason of not having camos maybe it is some problem with the standardization in the army. If this is the case I think this problem will be solved in the next 1-2 years as we see in the recent activities of the TSK the equipment quality and the standarts are improved compared to the last 3-4 years. Lets hope we will see better.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom