What's new

Turkish Air Force does not have the ability to establish no-fly zone in Syr

He doesn't know anythink... What is our anti-defence systems have to do anything with no-fly zone in foreign land... What does he/she think those defence systems' range is? 1.000 km or something...

No-fly zone is about reconnaissance, radar systems and air-force... not about air-defence systems...

What do you think, witch range has the new radar in turkey?

Zavis2003 man relax, everybody knows that Iran and it's stooge Syria will always pursue their goals rather then genuinely caring about others, for example Iran has shown increased interest in Africa only when Turkey decided against all advice to enter Somalia and effect real change on the ground.

This aint nothing new to the Turks of course, the Arabs in majority for example betrayed us during WW1 but you know what God is great because what did they get for their betrayal? Dictators and a hostile Israel :rofl:

Perhaps one day they will realize how stupid they have been and:

1. Stop celebrating the collapse of the Ottoman empire.
2. Get rid of their dictators and realize the world is no longer separated by religious boundaries.
3. Get rid of their protectionist policies and adapt a more friendly FDI environment which only benefits everyone.
4. Stop blaming the US & Turkey for all their problems, much as the Greeks have found out the problem is often their own ineptitude and short sightedness or lack of knowledge regarding how to run their own damn country.
5. Get rid and outlaw wahabbi practices which is not Islam in my opinion.
6. Stop supporting terror groups against other Muslim majority nations or better yet stop supporting terror groups all together.

If the above is done the Arabs and Iran will find that peace will prosper in the region and a hostile Israel will no longer be able to
cause mischief or better yet they to will quite down and accept their neighbors.

Also anyone can see this article is a propaganda piece as it mentions "US material made Turkish F-16" which begs the question what is the point of that statement? Is it perhaps a desperate attempt to give credibility to an ultimately unproven and biased propaganda piece?

Around 2300km

Good Lord thats a lot of coverage ! Call me a newbie for asking such questions but 'does this account for naval defenses against any sea incursion too ?' - I mean something like Australia's Jindalee Radar Network.

Good Lord thats a lot of coverage ! Call me a newbie for asking such questions but 'does this account for naval defenses against any sea incursion too ?' - I mean something like Australia's Jindalee Radar Network.

This is against Missiles and Air crafts :) So this doesn't account for naval defenses :(

Zavis2003 man relax, everybody knows that Iran and it's stooge Syria will always pursue their goals rather then genuinely caring about others, for example Iran has shown increased interest in Africa only when Turkey decided against all advice to enter Somalia and effect real change on the ground.

This aint nothing new to the Turks of course, the Arabs in majority for example betrayed us during WW1 but you know what God is great because what did they get for their betrayal? Dictators and a hostile Israel :rofl:

Perhaps one day they will realize how stupid they have been and:

1. Stop celebrating the collapse of the Ottoman empire.

2. Get rid of their dictators and realize the world is no longer separated by religious boundaries.
3. Get rid of their protectionist policies and adapt a more friendly FDI environment which only benefits everyone.
4. Stop blaming the US & Turkey for all their problems, much as the Greeks have found out the problem is often their own ineptitude and short sightedness or lack of knowledge regarding how to run their own damn country.
5. Get rid and outlaw wahabbi practices which is not Islam in my opinion.
6. Stop supporting terror groups against other Muslim majority nations or better yet stop supporting terror groups all together.

If the above is done the Arabs and Iran will find that peace will prosper in the region and a hostile Israel will no longer be able to
cause mischief or better yet they to will quite down and accept their neighbors.

Also anyone can see this article is a propaganda piece as it mentions "US material made Turkish F-16" which begs the question what is the point of that statement? Is it perhaps a desperate attempt to give credibility to an ultimately unproven and biased propaganda piece?

Well , If I remember correctly , most of Arabs see turks as their Abassi empire's slaves who betrayed them and took the power ...
so what is good point that you always saying some crap about Ottoman empire , after all only turkiye was the one who changed his characters from Arabic to Latin ...
Ottoman empire claimed that is Muslims khalafat but now , turkye is a secular country .

Turkiye is the one who sending weapons to Syrian rebels and you claim that others are the one who support terrorists !?

neither Iran nor Arabs nations needs Turkyie for guiding them .... we can find our way by ourselves , and Turkyie should continue in the path that USA ordered him ...
Or maybe because USA trying to make your country a model for Muslims countries ( a secular model ) then you think that you are above all middle east countries !! right !?

are you think is hard for Assad to gave Joulan mountains to Zionist regime and make Syria just like turkeye by kneeling front USA !?

and when you establish no-fly zone in Syria come and saying your nonsense ....

...................................................................................................................................

well , in fact I can't keep myself calm against arrogant peoples ...

Malatya AN/TPY-2 radar cant follow low level fligths due to mountains..it is looking high altitude and space...mainly against ICBMs..

Well , If I remember correctly , most of Arabs see turks as their Abassi empire's slaves who betrayed them and took the power ...
so what is good point that you always saying some crap about Ottoman empire , after all only turkiye was the one who changed his characters from Arabic to Latin ...
Ottoman empire claimed that is Muslims khalafat but now , turkye is a secular country .

Turkiye is the one who sending weapons to Syrian rebels and you claim that others are the one who support terrorists !?

neither Iran nor Arabs nations needs Turkyie for guiding them .... we can find our way by ourselves , and Turkyie should continue in the path that USA ordered him ...
Or maybe because USA trying to make your country a model for Muslims countries ( a secular model ) then you think that you are above all middle east countries !! right !?

are you think is hard for Assad to gave Joulan mountains to Zionist regime and make Syria just like turkeye by kneeling front USA !?

and when you establish no-fly zone in Syria come and saying your nonsense ....

...................................................................................................................................

well , in fact I can't keep myself calm against arrogant peoples ...

:disagree: What a moronic and invalid response.

First did I mention anywhere that Turkey should dominate the Iranians and the Arabic world? Second it is you who is misguided regarding Islam, please find me the passage in the holy Quran where it states Muslims must have Arabic as their written and spoken language?? Following this please provide me where it states that we must have Sharia codified as state law?? Do you also deny that the Quran charges humankind with advancement of knowledge?? FYI Sharia is law for the family unit and as a basis of laws and morals for the institutions of a state therefore their is nothing wrong with having a secular government.

As a follower of Islam you must have respect for other religions, where does it state in the Quran that in the modern world that other religions are valid targets of aggression, which I only mention considering you seem to support the "angelic" (not) Iranian and Syrian governments. It is also amazing although not surprising just how much ignorance you have regarding the Khalafat, FYI it is not dead rather under the Turkish republic it's functions and power has been divested and distributed, for example the religious oversight Diyanet was created as a result of this divestment of function and power. We can bring it back but only if we as in the Turkish people deem it to be necessary but given just how hostile some Arabic factions such as the wahabbi morons and the Shia fundamentalists like your pres are to everyone including fellow Muslims it would be pointless.

Another important point that you Iranians and hostile Arabs who worship their dictators want to believe is Turkey being subservient to a stronger power. FYI Turkey is not a subservient entity to the USA, rather we are as all other NATO & Western nations are, partners to the US but unlike Iran we acknowledge the world's superpower is the USA and not the imaginary paper fleet of Iran, not the decaying and dying Russian Federation nor is the globally insignificant Chinese a superpower (yet). However your tone and response indicates a seething undercurrent of hostility to Turkey because we are "Western oriented" or appear to be Western oriented, again please it's not our fault that Iran today is the poorer economic player in comparison to Turkey, that is not our fault, rather it is the fault of the fundamentalists that control your country :rofl:

If you want to really know how power is created in the modern world then perhaps you should take a basic understanding of business like understanding what FDI is and does for a nation rather then worship the Shia leaders of Iran, as you quite well know and dont mention is the capitol of Iran Tehran has low power usage and flow as evidenced by sat images of Tehran showing only dim lights :lol:; now compare that to Ankara/Istanbul & to the fact that Turkey will be launching space tourists through Bloon in 2015 :rofl: lol I dont think copy & paste Iran compares or knows what power is but then again it aint surprising your response and the fact that they teach the USA is devil in Iranian schools :wave:

Keep worshiping your Shia leaders, supporting your stooges and believing that Islam should dominate and control everybody, it aint my place to teach you just how democratic and freedom Islam really is. You know what though Allah is indeed great because today all you traitors to the last Islamic majority empire (which was secular i'll have you know) are poor, under the control of tyrants and have a hostile Israel for your efforts :rofl:

:disagree: What a moronic and invalid response.

First did I mention anywhere that Turkey should dominate the Iranians and the Arabic world? Second it is you who is misguided regarding Islam, please find me the passage in the holy Quran where it states Muslims must have Arabic as their written and spoken language?? Following this please provide me where it states that we must have Sharia codified as state law?? Do you also deny that the Quran charges humankind with advancement of knowledge?? FYI Sharia is law for the family unit and as a basis of laws and morals for the institutions of a state therefore their is nothing wrong with having a secular government.

first : I will answer your post completly in near future ( I have something to do and that mean I haven't enough time to answer to your post ... )

Well how can you would doing this God's (Allah's ) direct order in a secular state !?

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
۞ سُورَةٌ أَنزَلْنَاهَا وَفَرَضْنَاهَا وَأَنزَلْنَا فِيهَا آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَذَكَّرُونَ [٢٤:١]
A sura that We have sent down and appointed; and We have sent down in it signs, clear signs, that haply you will remember.
﴿١﴾

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ [٢٤:٢]
The fornicatress and the fornicator -- scourge each one of them a hundred stripes, and in the matter of God's religion let no tenderness for them seize you if you believe in God and the Last Day; and let a party of the believers witness their chastisement.
﴿٢﴾

الزَّانِي لَا يَنكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَالزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنكِحُهَا إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌ ۚ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ [٢٤:٣]
The fornicator shall marry none but a fornicatress or an idolatress, and the fornicatress -- none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolator; that is forbidden to the believers.
﴿٣﴾

وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَأْتُوا بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَاءَ فَاجْلِدُوهُمْ ثَمَانِينَ جَلْدَةً وَلَا تَقْبَلُوا لَهُمْ شَهَادَةً أَبَدًا ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ [٢٤:٤]
And those who cast it up on women in wedlock, and then bring not four witnesses, scourge them with eighty stripes, and do not accept any testimony of theirs ever; those -- they are the ungodly,
﴿٤﴾

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ [٢٤:٥]
save such as repent thereafter and make amends; surely God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.
﴿٥﴾

وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ أَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ شُهَدَاءُ إِلَّا أَنفُسُهُمْ فَشَهَادَةُ أَحَدِهِمْ أَرْبَعُ شَهَادَاتٍ بِاللَّهِ ۙ إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ [٢٤:٦]
And those who cast it up on their wives having no witnesses except themselves, the testimony of one of them shall be to testify by God four times that he is of the truthful,
﴿٦﴾

وَالْخَامِسَةُ أَنَّ لَعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ [٢٤:٧]
and a fifth time, that the curse of God shall be upon him, if he should be of the liars.
﴿٧﴾

وَيَدْرَأُ عَنْهَا الْعَذَابَ أَن تَشْهَدَ أَرْبَعَ شَهَادَاتٍ بِاللَّهِ ۙ إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ [٢٤:٨]
It shall avert from her the chastisement if she testify by God four times that he is of the liars,
﴿٨﴾

وَالْخَامِسَةَ أَنَّ غَضَبَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ [٢٤:٩]
and a fifth time, that the wrath of God shall be upon her, if he should be of the truthful.
﴿٩﴾

وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ حَكِيمٌ [٢٤:١٠]
But for God's bounty to you and His mercy and that God turns, and is All-wise --
﴿١٠﴾

first : I will answer your post completly in near future ( I have something to do and that mean I haven't enough time to answer to your post ... )

Well how can you would doing this God's (Allah's ) direct order in a secular state !?

Well you can teach rest of Muslims in the world, your perfect system in Iran with "Nikah mut‘ah".​

You would think that anyone who posts from the holy Quran would understand that the verses are to be taken into context with the Surah from which they stem. An example of how misguided our Shia friend's post is to draw the similarity with the common propaganda cherry picking of verses in the Quran used by Islamaphobic morons, which they claim statements exist in the holy Quran to slaughter non believers yet they often willingly forget to mention in the same Surah it is a statement that HZ Isa PBUH will give during the end time which makes this a prophecy and not a commandment. Misguided people like our Shia friend and Islamaphobic morons are one and the same when it comes to this.

Anyone can read the Quran, but understanding it is another matter my friends. Regarding Iran for example it is well known that idols are not allowed in Islam which is why we express our religious heritage through word art therefore the idolizing and neo worship of some Shia leader in Iran is not only moronic but it is forbidden, now I know what these people will say when they state that we apparently worship Mustafa Kemal Ataturk unfortunately for them Ataturk never claimed to be a religious leader therefore it is not worship of Ataturk but rather admiration to a great leader and hero, in contrast whereas the mullahs in Iran for example are known to whip their flock into a state of intense and guided devotion which can then be easily exploited into actual worship of them since faith is not only the subject but it can in this situation actively be exploited.

Throughout the holy Quran it makes it clear that knowledge is highly valued and regarded as opposed to sloth and ignorance yet these people who claim to be Muslim make stupid laws such as punishing rape victims (eg: Morocco, it's the truth I aint got nothing against any one except moronic law makers), banning Television, wanting the wholesale death and destruction of another group of people (Iran's repeated calls for the extermination of Israel, FYI Iran: it's their leaders & religious leaders that are extremist islamaphobes not the average Tom, Dick & Janes of Israel), did in this situation Iran forget that killing one innocent is like murdering the entire human race in the viewpoint of Allah?

Many more examples exist which would only further my argument but then again given our religion's bad rep it is no wander the world views us with suspicion. In conclusion our Shia friend again posts an invalid response.​

Back
Top Bottom