What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Difficult to decide, I tend to HISAR-O

WISLA :

Poland selects Patriot system for its Wisla air-defence programme - IHS Jane's 360

Lockheed hopes for a second Chance in NAREW / Poland with MEADS system

Lockheed Martin hopes ‘NAREW’ could offer MEADS a second chance in Poland | Defense Update:

COK enteresan bir haber daha ROKETSAN ile ASELSAN yanyana !

1 – 4 Eylül 2015 tarihleri arasında Kielce / Polonya’da, gerçekleştirilecek MSPO 2015 Fuarı’nda, Hol -D – D-29 nolu standımıza bekliyoruz.

Meet team #ASELSAN @ Hall D @ MSPO Kielce Poland 1-4 September

ve 2013 de teklif verilen ayri bir PROJE

Poland moves forward with WR-300 Homar MRL project - IHS Jane's 360

MSPO 2013 FUARI

"Three foreign rocket manufacturers have been competing for the Polish Land Forces requirements: Israeli Military Industries with 306 mm Extra and 610 mm LORA rockets; Turkish Roketsan with 300 mm T-300 and 600 mm J-600T missiles; and Lockheed Martin with 227 mm Guided MLRS Unitary Rocket and 610 mm Army Tactical Missile System"

Roketsan has successfully conducted test firings of HİSAR-A, the National Low Altitude Air Defence Missile, in Aksaray during 19th to 24th of June, 2015. The tests of the Controlled Test Missile-1 (KTF-1) with its own autopilot and the Ballistic Test Missile-2 (BTF-2) with a dual pulse solid propellant rocket motor which itself is a first in Turkey, were realised with the participation of the Turkish Land Forces Command (TLFC), Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSM) and Aselsan.
hisar%2Bat%25C4%25B1%25C5%259F%2Bfotosu.jpg

During the tests that have now been completed, the HİSAR-A missiles successfully separated from the launcher with the ignition of the first pulse rocket motor, then igniting the second pulse motor in flight to perform the programmed maneuvers under the control of the on-board autopilot. This is the first ever successful firing of a dual pulse motor missile in Turkey, which has led Roketsan to become a proud member of the limited number of companies with similar technological capabilities in the world. As a result of these firing tests, another milestone has been completed under the development of the first national air defence missile of Turkey.

The HİSAR Projects have been designed to give Turkey a national Air Defence Missile capability towards meeting the Low and Medium Altitude Air Defence requirements of the Turkish Armed Forces and also be able to compete in world markets. The development of the radar, command & control and fire control systems fall under the responsibility of Aselsan, while the design and development of the missile systems are the responsibility of Roketsan, the Missile Center of Excellence of Turkey.

Roketsan has successfully conducted test firings of HİSAR-A, the National Low Altitude Air Defence Missile, in Aksaray during 19th to 24th of June, 2015. The tests of the Controlled Test Missile-1 (KTF-1) with its own autopilot and the Ballistic Test Missile-2 (BTF-2) with a dual pulse solid propellant rocket motor which itself is a first in Turkey, were realised with the participation of the Turkish Land Forces Command (TLFC), Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSM) and Aselsan.
hisar%2Bat%25C4%25B1%25C5%259F%2Bfotosu.jpg

During the tests that have now been completed, the HİSAR-A missiles successfully separated from the launcher with the ignition of the first pulse rocket motor, then igniting the second pulse motor in flight to perform the programmed maneuvers under the control of the on-board autopilot. This is the first ever successful firing of a dual pulse motor missile in Turkey, which has led Roketsan to become a proud member of the limited number of companies with similar technological capabilities in the world. As a result of these firing tests, another milestone has been completed under the development of the first national air defence missile of Turkey.

The HİSAR Projects have been designed to give Turkey a national Air Defence Missile capability towards meeting the Low and Medium Altitude Air Defence requirements of the Turkish Armed Forces and also be able to compete in world markets. The development of the radar, command & control and fire control systems fall under the responsibility of Aselsan, while the design and development of the missile systems are the responsibility of Roketsan, the Missile Center of Excellence of Turkey.
vWDZ0Tk.jpg

@cabatli_53 boss what do you think hisar u ? can we achieve to make own missles like s400 etc ?

It will takes time and serious budget bro. I believe Aselsan/Roketsan collaboration can achieve such a Loramids+ missile system within 7 years but It is SSM that should believe on promises of Aselsan.

If you keep putting politic matters in defence related threads, It means Some actions are needed. Keep your love to politicians in your heart. Here is a defence forum to talk about defence related matters, not dirty games of politics and politicians. It is a time tested experience that politic and politician related matters just serve to seperate members into opposite poles and always drail the threads into unknown discussions and conditions which means a Ban for some of you.
@Hakan , @mods

Last edited:
How good is Hisar against let say Pakistan buys these and we have them deployed and Indian Jets enter. Is it good like Air Defence systems produced by Russia or China or Europe ?

@cabatli_53 Bro. You are right. In my post I stated that 2023 will be the key year and agreed to your Statement that Turkish LORAMDS could be ready in 7 years, that fits with 2023 !

You were supposed to say "Please keep politics out of the forum.", and not threaten people. Yo surely have no manners.

Dude, Uzatma ve kurallar içerisinde işine bak ! Just read forum rules and act in accordance with. What Some members in PDF am doing is to help Mods to take action to keep the threads clean from the politic heads as promised. Otherwise, Politic matters will destroy all respectability of this forum in a short time.

@cabatli_53 Bro. You know for sure that a national wide GSM and Radio transmitting system can be used to detect aircrafts, if anomalies are analysed. I will work to find my old sources and publish asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cabatli_53 Cok iyi bilgiler verdin :tup: When I joined here I never claimed to be an expert on everything. I got friends and foes. I can claim only one, that what I learned in life School and on the field; if I see someone 10 seconds in his eyes I know his intentions. If I fight here with somebody thats PSI from me :-)Brother I hope you are not longer feel insulted if I contribute so much. I wrote Hakan that I want more Young Patriot People join and contribute serious posts and gain experience here. That's all.Eyvallah

Back
Top Bottom