What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

More wild horses from Spil mountain in Manisa region
DSC_4424.jpg
DSC_44331.jpg
DSC_44301.jpg

the horses are very good animals they understand everything they just cant speak in our language :D two advise never stay behind a horse , when you giving them apple careful about their teeth
:tup:
Yup, they are very beautiful, impressive and expensive :-) at least 10K $ per year is needed to raise one of them in USA. :(

:tup:
Yup, they are very beautiful, impressive and expensive :-) at least 10K $ per year is needed to raise one of them in USA. :(
problem is not just the keeping them before Revelation my Provence have greatest horse racecourse in middle east but now only it's stadium remains the lest of it's lands turn into farm i think it's Illegal but they did it :tdown::angry:

now horses have much smaller space for them selves we need more space for horses so they could run and be free otherwise they get sick and die quicker:disagree:

problem is not just the keeping them before Revelation my Provence have greatest horse racecourse in middle east but now only it's stadium remains the lest of it's lands turn into farm i think it's Illegal but they did it :tdown::angry:
The sad fact is that horses are not economical to be kept anymore, and no wonder if people try to use their land, and money for other purposes. One only should love horses these days so much to keep them for his love about them, not for their profit.

The sad fact is that horses are not economical to be kept anymore, and no wonder if people try to use their land, and money for other purposes. One only should love horses these days so much to keep them for his love about them, not for their profit.
yea only riches can keep them now :disagree: btw have you see baby horse ? :p: they quickly make friends

you should ask it from some one who has a horse but i think yes :rofl:
Albatteh Neshaador hame ja gheyr ghaanouni shodeh, tou Iran ra nemidounam. Chon baaes misheh ke doping dige moshakhkhas nemisheh. Albatteh ba'zi ham in powder e sefid rang ra be Special place e horse mimaalan ke baaes misheh ke asb bere tou fekr e oun chizha va sari' tar bedavad. :rofl:

Albatteh Neshaador hame ja gheyr ghaanouni shodeh, tou Iran ra nemidounam. Chon baaes misheh ke doping dige moshakhkhas nemisheh. Albatteh ba'zi ham in powder e sefid rang ra be Special place e horse mimaalan ke baaes misheh ke asb bere tou fekr e oun chizha va sari' tar bedavad. :rofl:
:rofl::hitwall::suicide2::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom