What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

too lazy (sleepy) to read it all now, but judging by the amount of text it gotta be really serious and complex.
Could you or someone sum up in one or two sentences what the problem is?
I read it once long time ago on Hürriyet, dont feel like doing it again, also too lazy to read at this time. :D

so you see a chance to be a hero and free her, kidnap her and then marry her? :angel:
:o: :fie::suicide2: she is a monster ! why should i do tha ,t i prefer to save her sister :omghaha:

Seems like there is a serious family disagreement.
her father is old ! and have only 2 daughter ! the one who is give up on uzbekistan and leave in Europa the other one who is in house imprisonment! if uzbekistan go to civil war it will effect all central asian country ! :undecided:

Azerbaijan, Russian painting from mid 1800s.

ТАТАРЫ ЗАКАВКАЗСКОГО КРАЯ / Этнографическое описание народов России

67cf7fb46221.jpg

Ulugh Beg(Timurid)
Ulugh_Beg_Seated_on_a_Carpet-1425-50.jpg

Akinci leader Turhan Beg(Ottoman)
The_Akinci_leader_Turhan_Bey-Suleymanname.jpg

Believed to be Turkmen Nomads, a mysterious work with a strange style, work is currently at Istanbul
Turkmen-Haz2153-Dismounted-large.jpg
im31.jpg

16th century prisoner of probably Uzbek origin(painted at Safavid Iran)
Prisoner-Turkic-16C.jpg

:o: :fie::suicide2: she is a monster ! why should i do tha ,t i prefer to save her sister :omghaha:

her father is old ! and have only 2 daughter ! the one who is give up on uzbekistan and leave in Europa the other one who is in house imprisonment! if uzbekistan go to civil war it will effect all central asian country ! :undecided:
She is a good case for marriage. :lol: She would inherit a country. :cheesy:

@rmi5 are online ?

Ulugh Beg(Timurid)
Ulugh_Beg_Seated_on_a_Carpet-1425-50.jpg

Akinci leader Turhan Beg(Ottoman)
The_Akinci_leader_Turhan_Bey-Suleymanname.jpg

Believed to be Turkmen Nomads, a mysterious work with a strange style, work is currently at Istanbul
Turkmen-Haz2153-Dismounted-large.jpg
im31.jpg

16th century prisoner of probably Uzbek origin(painted at Safavid Iran)
Prisoner-Turkic-16C.jpg
nice pics where do you get these ?

Last edited:
Mah private source :D I will not tell it because all of the pics would be exposed, I will post here one by one to get thanks :D

Early 15th century miniature from Anatolia
Iskandar-namah-1416-121v.jpg
Iskandar-namah-1416-45v.jpg

Suleiman the Magnificien at hunt
1553-Suleyman_hunting_with_Selim-Suleymanname.jpg~original

Mah private source :D I will not tell it because all of the pics would be exposed, I will post here one by one to get thanks :D

Early 15th century miniature from Anatolia
Iskandar-namah-1416-121v.jpg
Iskandar-namah-1416-45v.jpg
is your source from Pinterest? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom