What's new

Turkeys growing interest in Somalia

ever heard about education and exchange?

Education and exchange is the exact opposite of illegal immigrants, asylum seekers, majority of whom are unskilled and illiterate.

I'm not against business and education exchange because it involves people of knowledge and skill.

If i were to throw millions of illiterate refugees, asylum seekers, and illegals into Turkey, wouldn't that strain your country's economy? Wouldn't these people resort to theft and crime to make a living because they have no skill in order to have a job?

Educating a mass of people without skill and literacy is a time and resource consuming effort, which doesn't really work either, don't believe me, ask the Europeans.

Education and exchange is the exact opposite of illegal immigrants, asylum seekers, majority of whom are unskilled and illiterate.

I'm not against business and education exchange because it involves people of knowledge and skill.

If i were to throw millions of illiterate refugees, asylum seekers, and illegals into Turkey, wouldn't that strain your country's economy? Wouldn't these people resort to theft and crime to make a living because they have no skill in order to have a job?

Educating a mass of people without skill and literacy is a time and resource consuming effort, which doesn't really work either, don't believe me, ask the Europeans.

You surely must be kidding... Pakistan is seen as the most dangerous place on earth and most of the foreigners in Pakistan are university educated people who fills the skilled job gap in Pakistan. This is same as Turkey too... Countries like Turkey and Pakistan does not have any unskilled job needs, they need educated people thats why most of the foreigners are educated immigrants...

You surely must be kidding... Pakistan is seen as the most dangerous place on earth and most of the foreigners in Pakistan are university educated people who fills the skilled job gap in Pakistan. This is same as Turkey too... Countries like Turkey and Pakistan does not have any unskilled job needs, they need educated people thats why most of the foreigners are educated immigrants...

Of course Pakistan doesn't have any unskilled job needs, we have our own man power that has filled that gap. Regarding the bolded part of your post, that is exactly what i said in my previous posts, education exchange is fine, but we do have considerable population of illegals who are not native to Pakistan and it is they who i'm referring to.

Of course Pakistan doesn't have any unskilled job needs, we have our own man power that has filled that gap. Regarding the bolded part of your post, that is exactly what i said in my previous posts, education exchange is fine, but we do have considerable population of illegals who are not native to Pakistan and it is they who i'm referring to.

Sorry then, I guess I was saying the exact same thing as you :)

we already have a huge portion of that in our eastern border, mainly ignorant Kurds. and pkk followers

Pakistan should only be for Pakistanis, therefore it is only for Pakistanis and non other. All foreigners who are not native to this land and who's ancestors have not lived on this soil for 50 years should be expelled, unless they are skilled migrants and are here temporarily.

We already have enough crimes caused by illegals and foreign migrants.

Really...they actually do have a term for this - Xenophobia !

Pakistan should only be for Pakistanis, therefore it is only for Pakistanis and non other. All foreigners who are not native to this land and who's ancestors have not lived on this soil for 50 years should be expelled, unless they are skilled migrants and are here temporarily.

We already have enough crimes caused by illegals and foreign migrants.

I understand your views and how you feel about this issue.but i am not an illegal immigrant nor do i intend to stay after my limited temporary stay as a student.My professors,classmates and the people i have interected with so far has been friendly.

I understand your views and how you feel about this issue.but i am not an illegal immigrant nor do i intend to stay after my limited temporary stay as a student.My professors,classmates and the people i have interected with so far has been friendly.

And that's how most Pakistanis are: Friendly, kind, open people.

Every nation and state has its own ridiculus personas... He is one of them too :) I am sure that Pakistani people who even welcomed Indians are happy to have you by their side

Even if you do decide to stay...you're more than welcome to ! We need all the sincere people that we can get.

Back
Top Bottom