What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have to be a Persian to talk about Persian history, and I also do not have to become a secret Turk to talk about the history of Turks.

I only said that ethnic Turkic blood from central Asia in today's Turkey is less than 15%. The remaining 85% belong to the local Greeks and Jews who took Islam as their religion under the strong and energetic leadership of the Seljuk/Ottoman Turks who happened to have migrated from Persia. Now, of course, they are mixed completely.

Moreover, during the course of many centuries of war, Empire building and annexation of east European lands, many Turks also married women from these areas. So, the ethnicity kept on changing, but they remained Turks.

The Seljuks were in the military service of Persia. To avoid persecution they left Persia and won over east Anatolia in 1066. This is the starting point of Turkish history in the modern day Turkey. Before that they were in Persia, and before this they were in Central Asia.

Central Asian Turkic people and the Turks of Turkey have become separated ethnically, but they have the same/similar Turkey language which has bonded these groups.

Hahahaha what is this guy saying? Does he realise he's talking total rubbish

I do not have to be a Persian to talk about Persian history, and I also do not have to become a secret Turk to talk about the history of Turks.

I only said that ethnic Turkic blood from central Asia in today's Turkey is less than 15%. The remaining 85% belong to the local Greeks and Jews who took Islam as their religion under the strong and energetic leadership of the Seljuk/Ottoman Turks who happened to have migrated from Persia. Now, of course, they are mixed completely.

Moreover, during the course of many centuries of war, Empire building and annexation of east European lands, many Turks also married women from these areas. So, the ethnicity kept on changing, but they remained Turks.

The Seljuks were in the military service of Persia. To avoid persecution they left Persia and won over east Anatolia in 1066. This is the starting point of Turkish history in the modern day Turkey. Before that they were in Persia, and before this they were in Central Asia.

Central Asian Turkic people and the Turks of Turkey have become separated ethnically, but they have the same/similar Turkey language which has bonded these groups.

^^ Wanna be fantasy writer.

We already explained eastwest couple of times. I'm glad nobody gives serious answer to him anymore. He still says Turks are only 15% Turk by measuring Mongol dna. He still can't get it in his thick skull, original Turks weren't 100% mongol but Caucasian/Mongol hybrid. It is a thinking error to say somebody with 15% mongol blood is no Turk. Any way, he won't get it this time either.

Why are you unveiling our secret weapons?
I knew @Armstrong had a hand in this:pissed:

yes @Armstrong told me to say this here
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what percentage of the "turkish" population are actually turks...according to your constitution, each and every citizen are considered to be an ethnic turk...now that is what I call collective delusional fantasy...

34ytf5u.jpg

turkey_alevi_and_kurd.png

^^ Wanna be fantasy writer.

Seems, most of the Turkey key board warriors do not themselves know the history of their own nation. When I am trying to write some knowledge here, you guys are ridiculing me with obscene words and humiliation. It is not good. Ignorance of half-educated Turks will not change the history of the nation of Turkey. It took hundreds of days out of my time to study the history of Turkish (not Turkic. Hope, ignorant Turks here understand the difference) nation.

We already explained eastwest couple of times. I'm glad nobody gives serious answer to him anymore. He still says Turks are only 15% Turk by measuring Mongol dna. He still can't get it in his thick skull, original Turks weren't 100% mongol but Caucasian/Mongol hybrid. It is a thinking error to say somebody with 15% mongol blood is no Turk. Any way, he won't get it this time either.

You are making a mistake. I am talking about the people of the country called, 'Turkey,' where the ethnic Turkic composition is only less than 15%. In case of central Asia it is +/-100%.

Why do not you see the difference between the physical features of people of Turkey and those of Central Asia? If you have eyes to see the difference you will see these two groups look different. So, why they are different?

Yes, I agree that the Turks are a hybrid of Caucasian and Mongol. But, this hybrid Turkic DNA is only 15%. The remainder 85% is the local DNA. This is why there is a sharp difference between the Turkic people of Central Asia and those of Turkey.

Seems, most of the Turkey key board warriors do not themselves know the history of their own nation. When I am trying to write some knowledge here, you guys are ridiculing me with obscene words and humiliation. It is not good. Ignorance of half-educated Turks will not change the history of the nation of Turkey. It took hundreds of days out of my time to study the history of Turkish (not Turkic. Hope, ignorant Turks here understand the difference) nation.

Yeah, all the Turks here don't know their history and bad educated. :cuckoo:

All your post about Turkish history is utter non-sense and no need to reply. Maybe you can educate yourself.

You are making a mistake. I am talking about the people of the country called, 'Turkey,' where the ethnic Turkic composition is only less than 15%. In case of central Asia it is +/-100%.

Why do not you see the difference between the physical features of people of Turkey and those of Central Asia? If you have eyes to see the difference you will see these two groups look different. So, why they are different?

Yes, I agree that the Turks are a hybrid of Caucasian and Mongol. But, this hybrid Turkic DNA is only 15%. The remainder 85% is the local DNA. This is why there is a sharp difference between the Turkic people of Central Asia and those of Turkey.

You make only anti turkic propaganda in here . Where is your source ? when you compared turkic DNAS? Central asian and west turkic people separated each other more than 1000 years so if turkic people dont look like each others this is very normal . İf you search about central asian turkic people you will see they have higher caucasoid y dna with lower mongolid y dna .Mostly turkic people mixed with mongols after mongol invasion like uzbeks and khazaks
For example presentday khazaks people have occurred from 9 mongolic and 3 turkic tribes . So they are not pure like us
also look oghuz nomads in turkey my family part of these people.

Also turkic genetics
Turkic Genetics - Turkicworld

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom