What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entity Turkey was not ruled by Persia in the recent history, but the Persian Empire extended over and included the land what is known as Turkey today. Moreover, the entire Turkic-language area of central asia was either directly ruled by Persia occasionally or were under its physical and cultural control. The Court language in the Central Asian countries was Persian.

Turkic people were nomadic without a strong root to the land, whereas Persia and Persians remained anchored in today's Iran for many centuries.
Which century did you mention we established huns bc 209 our first state afterthat gokturks,uyghurs ,karakhans,ghaznewids seljuk,memluk, ottoman ...is coming we dont know pre bc 209 in our history chinese sources dont mention it

Yes that suicide bomber in Taiwan which exploded in his hand.

Taiwan? Who, when, where?

You continously got defeated. Winning a war is different getting invaded and ruled is different.

We ruled 27 nations in the Middle East at our peak. What the phuck are you talking about? Yurt nomad.

We ruled 27 nations in the Middle East at our peak. What the phuck are you talking about? Yurt nomad.

27 nations ??

There is pictures all over the Internet it was Taiwan or Thailand. Just search in Google, I cannot be bothered to find pictures now. Or your just in denial again.

There is pictures all over the Internet it was Taiwan or Thailand. Just search in Google, I cannot be bothered to find pictures now. Or your just in denial again.

That guy wasn't a suicide bomber, but a guy who exploded grenades in Thailand. But thats a different subject. Ottoman-Turk clone.

That guy wasn't a suicide bomber, but a guy who exploded grenades in Thailand. But thats a different subject. Ottoman-Turk clone.

What is the difference between a grenade exploding on him or another type of bomb both bombs.

Who's Ottoman-Turk.

Ottomans ruled 43 countries in its peak...

i look at persian empire map now i can not see our mongolia:smokin:
because first turkics states was estasblished in otuken otugen was capital both huns and gokturks in mongolia
PersianEmpire03.jpg

Look you Bangladeshi, when there was the Achaemenid whatever its called, Turkish people did not live in that region so shut up and read history and don't talk to me about history like you know anything.

No way I will shut my mouth up when you talk nonsense without knowing history yourself. Now, tell me what did you mean by Achaemenid and ------ the Turkic people did not live in that region? Please make it clear.

Are you talking about east Anatolia? The Persians ruled over that land for many centuries and all other lands up to Bosphorus Strait a few centuries ago long before a few thousand of Seljuk Turkic people invaded and won that land in 1066.

In modern Turkey, the ethnic Turkic people (that you see in central asia) consist of less than 15%. All the local Greek and Jews people accepted Islam and accepted Turkic suzerainty, and during the course of history all came to be known as Muslims and Turks. But, all are not ethnic Seljuk Turks. This is why the Turks are physically so different from the central asians.

History of the land known today as Turkey did not start in 1066 when the Seljuks ran over east Anatolia. Therefore, it can be said that Persia definitely established its over lordship on that land and the majority of Turkey people of today a few centuries before.

No way I will shut my mouth up when you talk nonsense without knowing history yourself. Now, tell me what did you mean by Achaemenid and ------ the Turkic people did not live in that region? Please make it clear.

Are you talking about east Anatolia? The Persians ruled over that land for many centuries and all other lands up to Bosphorus Strait a few centuries ago long before a few thousand of Seljuk Turkic people invaded and won that land in 1066.

In modern Turkey, the ethnic Turkic people (that you see in central asia) consist of less than 15%. All the local Greek and Jews people accepted Islam and accepted Turkic suzerainty, and during the course of history all came to be known as Muslims and Turks. But, all are not ethnic Seljuk Turks. This is why the Turks are physically so different from the central asians.

History of the land known today as Turkey did not start in 1066 when the Seljuks ran over east Anatolia. Therefore, it can be said that Persia definitely established its over lordship on that land and the majority of Turkey people of today a few centuries before.

You just repeated what I said in the last part but with much more words.

Lol at people in Turkey are not Turks. Tough luck even if you think they aren't genetically now their all TÜRK.

And don't quote me again you talk alot of nonsense.

what is this we are carrying turk blood from mongolia :lol: we are talking turkish very close uyghursturkish in china this means that we are not greek or its
derivatives are you secret persian bro:angel:

SOURCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
@Yabgu ne die ugraşıyorsun bu amk kara çingeneleriyle

Last edited by a moderator:

Even today Turkey is extremely diverse.

They have a huge Kurdish population 18-20% of the population.

Armenians

Arabs

Georgians

Greeks

They also have diverse religions in Turkey.

Even today Turkey is extremely diverse.

They have a huge Kurdish population 18-20% of the population.

Armenians

Arabs

Georgians

Greeks

They also have diverse religions in Turkey.
shut the f.. up
s0h1t.jpg

allahını seversen bu ney blader napıyorsunuz siz amk ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom