What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now ??
And now what?
Where are the Suez tolls in my posts..
you should say this "and now?" to yourself, shouldn't you? or just trolling for fun?

Wonder how the Saudi genius melatonin, can have that many accounts without being put to rest by the modo's..SC is no other than seeve of the Arab, the Sherff of el margaz....

And now what?
Where are the Suez tolls in my posts..
you should say this "and now?" to yourself, shouldn't you? or just trolling for fun?

Maybe you edited your post later. I am not dementive.

My view of Turks is Ottoman Turks and Turkey

Ye sure the Ottomans just sprung out of no where.

Your view is unimportant when we take historic facts. Next time don't put words into my mouth based on your "views".

Wow..never edited those posts.. just stay on topic next time..

OT: i can understand your fear from the Mirage-2000.. do you want me to elaborate or you know enough of what it did to Turkey in some confrontations..

Please stop lying , it was later edited with provocative intent., there is an edit time stamp !
Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
I know that you collaberate with your so called "Kuffar "for Gas and against Turkey.
I know that many Greek origin Egyptians are living in Alexandria. Be happi with Sisi.

Ye sure the Ottomans just sprung out of no where.

Your view is unimportant when we take historic facts. Next time don't put words into my mouth based on your "views".

It is like claiming Indians are Europeans. A lot of Indian languages belong to Indo-European family.
Some of the Indians came from Russian Steppes.

Strictly speaking the turkish invaders of India were mixed with Afghan and Persian bloodlines
Their relationship with Turkey is rather tenous. Persia, Afghanistan and Central Asian states
have a better claim on them

Please stop lying , it was later edited with provocative intent., there is an edit time stamp !
Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
I know that you collaberate with your so called "Kuffar "for Gas and against Turkey.
I know that many Greek origin Egyptians are living in Alexandria. Be happi with Sisi.
I know for sure that I have never talked about the Suez tolls.. that was your invention....something might have been added maybe.. but nothing retrieved, so it is irrelevant in this discussion.. all your talk is provocative..what do you expect? You were caught lying.. get back on topic now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom