What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like Egypt is against Turkey's foreign policy, they couldn't be more right.

No actually it's very normal for former subjects of empires to say rubbish like x will never rule us or defeat us again bla bla bla.

Armenians, Greeks, Arabs etc say this to the Turks. Indians, Pakistanis, Bengalis etc say it to the British.

Unfortunately for Egyptians every time they open there history books they will be reminded for the past 800 years or so they were governed by Turkic dynasties and empires.

Turkish court was speaking Arabic.. Turks without Islam will be dwelling in the steps.. Arabs brought Islam to Turks and most parts of the world.. it was not for dominating..it was for civilisation.. Turks like the ones on this thread try to twist facts because they are mad at Arabs in today's political context..
Today's Turkey was part of ancient Egypt:

upload_2017-8-27_17-5-40.jpeg

upload_2017-8-27_14-6-9.jpeg

So, in fact The Ottoman empire was inherited in most parts through Islam from the Arabs:
upload_2017-8-27_14-16-41.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-27_14-5-22.png
    upload_2017-8-27_14-5-22.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Lmfao ancient Egypt haha lol Arab troll is back and desperate as always, are you smoking hash?Turks never lived in Anatolia during that period lol. Nice fake map, next you will claim ancient Egypt ruled South America lol. Ancient Egyptians had nothing to do with Arabs lol.

Arabs had one period in history of glory, Turks have had at least 16. Turks were sacking Rome, China, Russia, Persia, India, Arabia etc while Arabs were caravan traders and desert bandits for the most part of history lol

@Deliorman, @TurkeyForever, @Baybars Han , @KingWest , @ATALAY

We had a spat with Israel over these deluded animals. Also they think the Ottomans were the only Turkic empire lol

Last edited:
It's good to see how ancient Egypt was occupying the lands all the way from Moldova to Cameroon and Senegal to Azerbaijan. lol

ps That thread should be closed to be honnest. I don't know why we continue to write in here just because an Iraqi troll like Salman F decided to answer to somebody's post from 4 years ago.

ps2 The flame wars that were between Arabs and Iranians in the past are now turned into a Turkish-Arabian conflict. :D

Arab troll is back and desperate as always

I wouldn't take him serious. Some time ago I discussed with him and decided to stop it.
He quoted from Hadids that Egyptians are the best soldiers on earth and Egypt would finance its huge arming with own finance sources. Despite the fact that I proved him that the Egypt aircraft carriers were granted from Saudis for return of the Red Sea Islands and Egypt has a very low per capita GDP and huge foreign debts, he went on arguing that Suez Channel tolls would be enough.

It's good to see how ancient Egypt was occupying the lands all the way from Moldova to Cameroon and Senegal to Azerbaijan. lol

ps That thread should be closed to be honnest. I don't know why we continue to write in here just because an Iraqi troll like Salman F decided to answer to somebody's post from 4 years ago.

ps2 The flame wars that were between Arabs and Iranians in the past are now turned into a Turkish-Arabian conflict. :D

The problem is Arab trolls do not bring a single fact into the discussion, they start talking about DNA and start spamming with stupid maps like the above.

They think they brought civilisation to Persians (lol) Islam to Turks which ruled them for 800 years or more, what's next they discovered America and landed on the moon first.

No wonder Israel made them bleed so many times.

The problem is Arab trolls do not bring a single fact into the discussion, they start talking about DNA and start spamming with stupid maps like the above.

They think they brought civilisation to Persians (lol) Islam to Turks which ruled them for 800 years or more, what's next they discovered America and landed on the moon first.

Bro don't feed him. There is a unconfirmed theory of Norwegian Thor Heyerdahl who crossed the Atlantic with a Papyrus ship RA, he will pick up your sarcastic comment.

Turks have had at least 16. Turks were sacking Rome, China, Russia, Persia, India, Arabia etc while Arabs were caravan traders and desert bandits for the most part of history lol

Ottoman Turks never attacked India. The Turkish invasions were from Central Asian groups

I wouldn't take him serious. Some time ago I discussed with him and decided to stop it.
He quoted from Hadids that Egyptians are the best soldiers on earth and Egypt would finance its huge arming with own finance sources. Despite the fact that I proved him that the Egypt aircraft carriers were granted from Saudis for return of the Red Sea Islands and Egypt has a very low per capita GDP and huge foreign debts, he went on arguing that Suez Channel tolls would be enough.
You are making things up.. I said Egypt did not procure weapons from its own military budget for more than 30 years, which makes it able to purchase whatever it wants now.. never talked about the Suez canal tolls.. you are making things up.. talked about the huge NG reserves too..

And where was Turkey in the time of Umyyads?

Egypt is arming itself to protect its assets.. Natural gas in big quantities..read about the deals before making uneducated statements, all of them are half financed by Egypt and half from selling countries; France and Russia..
As for Usrael eating up Egypt you should also educate yourself on Egypt's capabilities.. before saying any idiocies again..

You are talking about the mistrals.. that is $1 billion, and KSA was negotiating for them before Egypt.. I am talking about the Rafale, Fremm, Gowind from France, Type 209 from Germany and the Russian deals.. you can not provide any proof other than Egypt is financing them at 50% and got credit from the selling part for the other 50%..anyway Egypt still has more that $20 billion to spend on weapons and ToT.. one can add the support of the Gulf states to that..
You have no facts to show me or any other person about Egyptian war capabilities..just empty opinions that you should keep to yourself to make your ego feel good..:lol:
And for your arrogance read this:
The prophet PBUH said in a Hadith: "When Allah gives you the Egyptian land, make a large army of the Egyptian men, they are the best soldiers on Earth..." and when Amro Asked Why he said:
"Because its people are in UNITY until Doomsday"...

OT: i can understand your fear from the Mirage-2000.. do you want me to elaborate or you know enough of what it did to Turkey in some confrontations..

The economic situation is frankly said " at the edge of Abyss".
http://fares.al-monitor.com/pulse/o...mf-loan-high-prices-economy-cycle-reform.html
Arms race can only function with a potent economy. Even Russia lowered its defence budget 25%.
Arguing with Hadids in a defence forum is mystic. Have a good day.

" لَتُـفْتَحَنَّ الْقُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةُ فَـلَنِعْمَ الْأَمِيرُ أَمِيرُهَا، وَ لَنِعْمَ الْجَيْشُ ذَلِكَ الْجَيْشُ"

And now ??

My view of Turks is Ottoman Turks and Turkey

Absolute wrong

16-b%C3%BCy%C3%BCk-T%C3%BCrk-devleti.jpg

Lmfao ancient Egypt haha lol Arab troll is back and desperate as always, are you smoking hash?Turks never lived in Anatolia during that period lol. Nice fake map, next you will claim ancient Egypt ruled South America lol. Ancient Egyptians had nothing to do with Arabs lol.

Arabs had one period in history of glory, Turks have had at least 16. Turks were sacking Rome, China, Russia, Persia, India, Arabia etc while Arabs were caravan traders and desert bandits for the most part of history lol

@Deliorman, @TurkeyForever, @Baybars Han , @KingWest , @ATALAY

We had a spat with Israel over these deluded animals. Also they think the Ottomans were the only Turkic empire lol
Wonder how the Saudi genius melatonin, can have that many accounts without being put to rest by the modo's..SC is no other than seeve of the Arab, the Sherff of el margaz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom