What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going to this thread I must say if the title would be "USA vs India", even then Indians would never accept USA superiority :D

After going this thread I must say even if there is comparison between India and BD, even then Pakistani members will support BD because they can never accept that India is superior:chilli::chilli::chilli:

is this a joke? turkey has a hard time with greece, don't even mention india, ever see an elephant crush a turkey?

be objective =/

Would you please tell more about Turkey falled hard times against Greece as being objective ?

@deckingraj

You can compare the Time in 1971 with, or with the Future beyond 2020. In 1971 our Turkic Brother States were Part of the Soviet Union. After the Soviet Union perished they become Independent States, in Future it's the challenge for Turkey to protect the Development, Freedom and Honor of Turkic States. You can not Compare Turkey in 1971 with Turkey Today or in Future.

Fair enough however would you agree that India of 1971 is way different then India of today??? You might have helped Pak in the past but would it be sensible to do it even now??? Also you didn't answer my question...What special leverage Pakistan can provide to your brotherly Turkic state that Iran cannot???

B/W are you aware of the good relations that India have with these brotherly state...

Don't forget we also supportet Pakistan in 1971 by giving F-8 Sabres to PAF.
Thanks for the information...

P.S : My only issue here is that we are trying to create some imaginary problems b/w India and Turkey whereas there are none...World has changed and it is not a joke to take sides in a war where both the adversary's are nuclear powered and have the capacity to strike you...I hope you see what i am talking about...

and I advise forumers not to use Nuclear bombs as an offensive cards against others because Using nuclear bombs in a war is a mtter of courage, even craziness. Many nations have nuclear bombs but how many of them have used them until now ? Only USA... Why ?

Because they have politic power enough to overcome the pressures and embargos cause of civilian destructions and war crimes after war.

Anyhow, If you came to a position to Use nuclear bombs at a likely war, It means that You have aleady been defeated or something goes wrong for you...

Last edited:
Oh for God's sake!:hitwall: Another "versus" thread. Aren't there enough wars going on already in Asia? That too between two countries that have absolutely no borders, no enmity, no territorial or ideological disputes.

Even hypothetically its not possible for either country to invade the other. Both of them would have to cross a dozen or more countries to reach the other with all the resources that is usually with United States and Russia. :frown:

I assume that the other versus threads were getting too boring already to start problems between Turks and Indians. Doesn't Turkey operate Indian-made helicopters? Guess that politically indicates a war position that's totally on the opposite end of the "issues" spectrum.

Then what's even a hypothetical excuse for the members here to wage a war on one another? Certainly, the Turkish-Pakistani diplomatic relationship isn't of so much geo-political harm to Delhi or vice-versa! :undecided:

I do not know which army or defence industry has more capability but I know that Our introduction videos are the best !!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey has a strong industrial base where India imports majority of its modern weapons.

Turkey has a strong industrial base where India imports majority of its modern weapons.

My dear, that dosent stop us from Researching and Building our own products.... We go for quality over quantity.... We do not have facilities to Manufacture world class equipments, But Look what happened Now, We made our own Nuke submarine, We made Our own Aircraft,We are making Frigates, corvettes ,Destroyers,Submarines,Aircraft carriers,Helicopters.

Once we get ourselves expertise In the Above fields, we will gradually reduce our Imports.... till then we fill in quality and Quantity , to keep the armed forces balanced.....

Turkey Buys Dhruv helicopters from India for there medical assistance,17 more to be ordered

HAL is ranked 34th in the top 100 Largest defense firms....

Last edited:
This is Pakistani forum. Why is India and Turkey being compared? Why not Turkey Vs. Pakistan, which would be more appropraite.

PS:when can we have tread about Somalia Vs. India or Panama vs. India?
We need more fun, excitement and entertainment in our lives guys..

Last edited:
Turkey has well earned World Wars Experiance which cant be igonred as the strategies developed and field experiance for sustaining a long lasting war is priceless.

So has India... India was a part of world war aswell

India lacks such experaince & what makes India bigger is defenately their size in the Population.

Is it? Indian Army during World War II was one of the largest Allied forces , Indian soldiers earned 30 Victoria Crosses and do You know anything about Indische Legion,

Because of India being such a well spread country and with a population of almost a billion it is natural to have such a big millitary but not essencial which is a question mark on their standard.

Why not?? And What makes You think that we are not a standard Force if not the best? I challenge You to survive Just a day In the Indian Army's jungle warfare training, Which The US army couldnt.

Turkish Air force is undesputedly way advanved than that of India's in terms of Numbers (Competetive) World class pilot training , aviation industry , war experiance and international engadgments.

Oh, Is it?? How?????

Turkey would have 5th generation JSF fleet before even India will start inducting T-50.

If You are talking about F-35, its meant to be a stealth aircraft but not a full 5th gen fighter aircraft, it is meant to Replace F-16's and its a way cheaper format of F-22 which truly is a 5th gen, if F-35 was fifth gen why don the americans offer Even F-22's to turkey?

Turkish Arms industry is much advance than India's struggling industries.

Obviously not, ask them if they are building Nuke Submarine,Fighter jets,Aircraft carrier,F-INSAS etc....

Since Turkey is a Founding member of NATO it speaks for its quality itself.

Absolutely not , They are under the umbrella of USA and that makes the differance

But at the foot note India is stronger than Turkey because of their Nuclear potential.

Nuke is just to deter the enemy From mis adventures, Iam not here to say whos stronger who is weaker, I respect each and every soldier

This is Pakistani forum. Why is India and Turkey being compared? Why not Turkey Vs. Pakistan, which would be more appropraite.

The answer is simple: Because Indians constantly keep comparing themselves with China (which is way ahead), someone else (Mx70) decided it would be fun to mimmick Indians.

yaaah just read Israel v/s Pakistan in another thread....its foolish to compare india and turkey who now have an MOU for commercial trade.....
HOPE ONE DAY IT WILL BE GUJRAT V/S SINDH OR LONDON V/S FLORDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom