What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pointless thread started by some bored kid who doesn't know the first thing about defense. India and Turkey have no problem with each other and I am sure they don't even consider each other in their defense plans.

Besides, even if they hate each other, how exactly are they supposed to fight? Neither can send their army to attack the other. We can't have an air battle without violating the airspace of other countries. The best we can do is send out navies to slug it out in international waters.

The only point of this thread was for one frustrated individual to show his hate. I am surprised this crap went on for 10 pages!

Just seen Pakistan vs Isreal thread is deleted saying it was troll ..

I am not sure how different it was from this thread ??

Limit of hypocrisy .. however enjoyed that thread :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Discuss here which country is stronger..
IN ALL TERMS.

I'm here.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I say Turkey have everything.
Except it missed 1billion population like India.
And that 1carrier.
thats it.

Are you live in a myth world?

If in future a war starts between india and turkey. No European nation and United States support you with military only support with dialogue. Every India's true allied european nation(like UK, France, Germany) and United States knows that if they sent military to support turkey that will hurt him( Even turkey with the NATO) by loosing several trade agreement with India. And also this destabilize this region.

And you talking about you have best non-nuclear submarine.

But india have nuclear submarine.Around 2-3 submarine india have in 2-3 years(Arihant Class and Nerpa class).

and also by 2017 india have 2-3 scorpene class submarine.

By 2017 india have 3 aircraft carrier(30 fighters in INS Vikrmaditya, 30 fighters in INS Vikraant and around 50

fighters in IAC-II)

What you do when around 110 fighters of india are on postion on your mediterranean sea with all fighters capable to

carry neuclear warhead.

you didn't have stealth frigate like india have shivalik class and talwar class.
and your nation have no destroyer where india have lots of destroyer(e.g. delhi class, brhamputra class) and in 2-3

years india get stealth kolkata class destroyer.

What you do when su-30 mki fly in your airspace.
don't live on this myth that f-16 superior than su-30mki
su-30 mki far superior than f-16.

what you do when indian miliatry come throug sea.
and how you come to india.
there is a way by which you can come via iran and pakistan.

And you talking about industry give any detail which you are superior than india in manufacturing.

Your automobile sector are at no. 15 in production in 2009 and india at 6. Your economy not in G-15.

Your nation are no.11 in steel production and india at no.5.

you didn't have any space program. And india have a space program to 3 man in space by 2016 and
man at moon by 2019

in 2009 your gdp groth is -5.6% and india's gdp growth at 7%

in world you are at no. 23 in forex reserve list and india at no.5

your biggest company by revenue is Koç Holding by $34.84bn and india's tata group revenue around $70bn

14 Turkish companies were listed in the Forbes Global 2000 list for 2008

34 Indian companies have been listed in the Forbes Global 2000 ranking for 2008

India at no. 12 in list of GDP(nominal) and turkey at no. 17
India at no.4 is list of GDP(PPP) and turkey at no.15

AND DON'T GIVE EXCUSES OF POPULATION .UNITED STATES POPULATION IS AROUND 300 million but still is a world super power with GDP around $14 trillion

After going to this thread I must say if the title would be "USA vs India", even then Indians would never accept USA superiority :D

No this is not true we accept USA superiority. USA is far superior than india and also accept china is superior than india but we doing work hard to catch them.

Last edited:
is this why indian started a similar pointless thread in china defence section?childish

because if china attack india it is true that china win in all respect

but it cost him lots.

what a pointless thread. Comparisons like these are nothing but a waste of time, next you will compare India's military strength to Angola lol

Just seen Pakistan vs Isreal thread is deleted saying it was troll ..

I am not sure how different it was from this thread ??

Limit of hypocrisy .. however enjoyed that thread :D :D :D :D

height of hypocrisy my friend ...not limit of hypocrisy.. :D :D

whats the reason to start this thread ? turkey and india does not have any competition or problem like turkey have with greece or pakistan have problem with india regarding kashmir.so what the logic ?
secondly india inspit of his about 20% living under poverty dreaming to become the next super power due to its huge population and size, does turkey have any possibility to become super power like india though its relativly better economy than india ?

Stupid thread indeed, because of geographical reasons.

But i warn you not to underestimate the power of Turkey, every Turkish men have military training because of conscription. Turkish army has the ability to reach 20 million manpower in 72 hours.

If we ignore the geography, it could be a real BLOODY war...

Stupid thread indeed, because of geographical reasons.

But i warn you not to underestimate the power of Turkey, every Turkish men have military training because of conscription. Turkish army has the ability to reach 20 million manpower in 72 hours.

If we ignore the geography, it could be a real BLOODY war...

From the geoligc Point of View you are right. In this Decade Turkey is Building up it's ISR Cappabillities and Intellegence Support for Pakistan could likely possible in Future. The First turkish Spy Satellite Göktük-1 will be launched in 2013 and Göktürk-2 in 2014, don't forget Turkey will also send a SAR Satellite as far I know in 2015.

According to SSM Roadmap there are also Plans to Develop a HALE UAV and exoatmospheric UAV which can reach Hypersonic Speeds.

Last edited:
From the geoligc Point of View you are right. In this Decade Turkey is Building up it's ISR Cappabillities and Intellegence Support for Pakistan could likely possible in Future. The First turkish Spy Satellite Göktük-1 will be launched in 2013 and Göktürk-2 in 2014, don't forget Turkey will also send a SAR Satellite as far I know in 2015.

According to SSM Roadmap there are also Plans to Develop a HALE UAV and exoatmospheric UAV which can reach Hypersonic Speeds.

But india send its spy stellite Risat-2 in April 2009 by using PSLV.
It has a day-night, all-weather monitoring capability. Potential applications include tracking hostile ships at sea that could pose a military threat.

And also sending another spy setellite Risat-1 in 2nd Quater of 2010 by PSLV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom