What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't forget policies of Indian hawkish elements towards Pakistan and Turkey is same because Muslims of Turkey,Pakistan Afghanistan and others rule India for 1,000 years. They do not express it openly but it is a fact. :)
I would say the thread is useless because India is very weak nation as compared to Turkey.:chilli:

Thanks for making this useless thread worthy by posting this useful post...B/w let me give you History 1-o-1 lesson...

Pakistan that you are talking about was part of India which was predominantly Hindu nation...Muslims were no where in picture before babur and thereafter forced convertions were done on large scale...So before you feel proud of ruling india for 1000 years are you share your forefathers were part of ruling class or opressed and converted natives of Hindu land????

See how easy it is to pull crap and speak from you behind...what's difficult is to remain sane...

B/W here are few links which gives you an inclination of policies of so-called Indian hawkish elements towards Turkey...

India-Turkey Relation (Joint Declaration on Scientific and Technological Cooperation) iUPSC.com

India-Turkey: Time to translate commonalities into closer bilateral ties

India and Turkey : Past and Emerging Relations

After Pak-induced snub, Turkey tries to make up to India - India - The Times of India

Thanks for making this useless thread worthy by posting this useful post...B/w let me give you History 1-o-1 lesson...

Pakistan that you are talking about was part of India which was predominantly Hindu nation...Muslims were no where in picture before babur and thereafter forced convertions were done on large scale...So before you feel proud of ruling india for 1000 years are you share your forefathers were part of ruling class or opressed and converted natives of Hindu land????

See how easy it is to pull crap and speak from you behind...what's difficult is to remain sane...

B/W here are few links which gives you an inclination of policies of so-called Indian hawkish elements towards Turkey...

India-Turkey Relation (Joint Declaration on Scientific and Technological Cooperation) iUPSC.com

India-Turkey: Time to translate commonalities into closer bilateral ties

India and Turkey : Past and Emerging Relations

After Pak-induced snub, Turkey tries to make up to India - India - The Times of India

Check this out see how Indians are celebrating:D
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/55900-israel-refuses-sell-barak-8-turkey.html

First of all, the Title "Turkey vs. India" is very stupid chosen ! A more better Formulation could be "Possible turkish Support for Pakistan in Case of War with India". There is now possibillity Today that Turkey and India can go for War on each other.

Both Countries share no common Border and Turkey lacks Today on ISR, LA Cruise Missiles, Logisic etc. Cappabillities to plan and conduct such complex millitary Operations far away from it's own Territory. To go for war with a Nuclear Power mean Turkey can probably become Target for Nuclear Strikes which Turkey can not retilate due the Lack of nuclear Detterence.

In the Timeframe between 2010 until 2020 TAF archive new ISR Capabillities like Spy and Communication Sattelites, AWACS, U-214 TN with AIP, TF-2000 AAW Destroyers and LPD or LHD. It is also possible that Turkey archive the Capabillity to built LACM, ALCM and HALE UAV for ISR Support.

Turkey share with Pakistan a deep Relationship, there great sympathie for pakistani People widespreaded in turkish Society as by secular and religious Turks. As far I know Pakistan have also good Relation to other turkic States. Pakistan could play an important Role to provide the Central Asian Turkic Brother States a direct Access to Indian Ocean. Through Pakistan these States become direct Access to Asian Markets, they also become independent from Russia to winding up their Trade. Turkish interest and the Fate of our Turkic Brother States become afectet when India attack Pakistan, in Case of an naval Blockade Turkey must guarrant it's Brother States free Access to the Indian Ocean !

We shouldn't forget policies of Indian hawkish elements towards Pakistan and Turkey is same because Muslims of Turkey,Pakistan Afghanistan and others rule India for 1,000 years. They do not express it openly but it is a fact. :)
I would say the thread is useless because India is very weak nation as compared to Turkey.:chilli:

taking some history classes may help you... Muslims in Turkey and Afghanistan are not same as the Muslims in Pakistan. most of the Muslims in India(before 1947) were converted Muslims like most of the Christians in present India. so these converted Muslims bloodline tracks back to HINDU bloodline. if you even think that you were the descendants of the Mughals then you should know this too. Mughals bloodline mixed with the Indian Muslims. So that too contains Hindu bloodline. even if you claim that above said was false then you must be an illegal immigrant to Pakistan. Pakistan was given to the Indian Muslims not to some aliens.

as far as the thread is concerned its complete BS. Turkey belongs to Europe and India belongs to Asia. i dont remember any hard feelings India having about Turkey or vice versa...

as far as the thread is concerned its complete BS. Turkey belongs to Europe and India belongs to Asia. i dont remember any hard feelings India having about Turkey or vice versa...

Turkic People mixed with european, which also become Muslims on the Anatolian Peninsula, but their Homeland is Central Asia !

is this a joke? turkey has a hard time with greece, don't even mention india, ever see an elephant crush a turkey?

be objective =/

Pakistan could play an important Role to provide the Central Asian Turkic Brother States a direct Access to Indian Ocean. Through Pakistan these States become direct Access to Asian Markets, they also become independent from Russia to winding up their Trade. Turkish interest and the Fate of our Turkic Brother States become afectet when India attack Pakistan, in Case of an naval Blockade Turkey must guarrant it's Brother States free Access to the Indian Ocean !

I am sorry but not clear about the bolded part...Mind it i have no issues with Turkey having special place for Pakistan...This is bilateral thing b/w two of these countries however whatever you are talking about Pakistan is same for Iran as well...Are you saying Iran has bad relations with these states???

Secondly we have fought almost 4 wars with pakistan including a naval bloackade in 1971. Please bear with my lack of knowledge but not sure where Turkey helped...

http://studentweb.cencol.ca/wtsang15/COMP 213/Midterm/world-map.gif

Discuss here which country is stronger..
IN ALL TERMS.

I'm here.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I say Turkey have everything.
Except it missed 1billion population like India.
And that 1carrier.
thats it.

Add to that 1 Vikramaditya
1 Vikrant
1 Vishaal (probably)

under construction, now that we speak, but unfortunately you are banned.

I dont know if I am to expect a reply from you..

Live well..

Not exactly

Dont rant with your one liners, elaborate your view.

I will make it easier for you:

a) India has an independent foreign policy
b) It is not a signatory to CTBT
c) Not a signatory to MTCR
d) Not a signatory to FMCT
e) Not a signatory to the NPT still has a legitimate and a unique 123 civilian agreement with your DAD
f) India does not need NATO umbrella not does it seek any permission from anyone

all UNLIKE YOUR COUNTRY:usflag:

@deckingraj

You can compare the Time in 1971 with, or with the Future beyond 2020. In 1971 our Turkic Brother States were Part of the Soviet Union. After the Soviet Union perished they become Independent States, in Future it's the challenge for Turkey to protect the Development, Freedom and Honor of Turkic States. You can not Compare Turkey in 1971 with Turkey Today or in Future.

Don't forget we also supportet Pakistan in 1971 by giving F-8 Sabres to PAF.

Turkey has well earned World Wars Experiance which cant be igonred as the strategies developed and field experiance for sustaining a long lasting war is priceless.

India lacks such experaince & what makes India bigger is defenately their size in the Population.

Because of India being such a well spread country and with a population of almost a billion it is natural to have such a big millitary but not essencial which is a question mark on their standard.

Turkish Air force is undesputedly way advanved than that of India's in terms of Numbers (Competetive) World class pilot training , aviation industry , war experiance and international engadgments.

Turkey would have 5th generation JSF fleet before even India will start inducting T-50.

TAI has a well played role in JSF development and they also may get production for EF-2000 in the future.

Turkish Arms industry is much advance than India's struggling industries.
Since Turkey is a Founding member of NATO it speaks for its quality itself.

But at the foot note India is stronger than Turkey because of their Nuclear potential.

Rant rant and more rant..

Dear forumers this g:usflag:uy requires serious intelligence on the

A few million "unknown and glorious dead" Indian soldiers during the war...

How pathetic one can get...

is this a joke? turkey has a hard time with greece, don't even mention india, ever see an elephant crush a turkey?

be objective =/

Lets not get ahead here Greece has trouble with us. They had to spend mass amounts of money to stay on par with us and now their economy went to crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom