What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
turkey defence budget is more then 30Bn nt 11Bn USD

A question for my Turkish friends.

I read somewhere that turkey(the bird) was so called because westerners who first encountered it thought it was similar to another bird which was imported from the country Turkey and thus called it Turkey Fowl which in turn was shortened to Turkey. In Turkey itself, the bird is called Hindi since it was considered to be from India....

Is this true ?

Let's compare now.

Military Budget

India - $34 billion
Turkey - $11 billion

Nuclear Capability

India - Proven Warheads
Turkey - No nuclear capability

Lolz.....only comparing Nukes and miltary budget.
Any ways there are many countries more stronger then those having Nukes and huge miltary budget

After going to this thread I must say if the title would be "USA vs India", even then Indians would never accept USA superiority :D

Though it is a stupid thread and lame enough to even contribute to but can't help the madness going on here...so better to join something that you cannot stop ;)

Here are some independent(Non-Turkish, Non-indian) sources...

World Military Strength Ranking

World's Ten Largest Armies

World Military Strength Ranking

India Comparison Turkey
556,075,946 Available Military Manpower 32,808,029
429,389,552 Available Personnel Fit for Military Service 27,241,713
22,112,329 Average Yearly Available Military Manpower 1,338,824
477 Merchant Marine Strength 565
9 Major Ports / Terminals 6
834,600 bbl/day Oil Production 45,460 bbl/day
2,438,000 bbl/day Oil Consumption 660,800 bbl/day
5,848,000 bbl Proven Oil Reserves 300,000 bbl
3,383,344 Km Roadway Coverage 426,906 Km
63,221 Km Railway Coverage 8,697 Km
14,500 Km Waterway Coverage 1,200 Km
3,287,590 Sq Km Total Land Area 780,580 Sq Km
346 Airports 117
516,400,000 Labor Force 25,270,000
$2,966,000,000,000 Purchasing Power $853,900,000,000
$275,000,000,000 Gold Reserves $76,510,000,000

Last edited:
Why isn't this thread closed TS got suspended.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

A question for my Turkish friends.

I read somewhere that turkey(the bird) was so called because westerners who first encountered it thought it was similar to another bird which was imported from the country Turkey and thus called it Turkey Fowl which in turn was shortened to Turkey. In Turkey itself, the bird is called Hindi since it was considered to be from India....

Is this true ?

I have no clue.

After going to this thread I must say if the title would be "USA vs India", even then Indians would never accept USA superiority :D
Why don't you prove them wrong...Why do you want anybody to say Turkey has more fire power than India even though that's not the case...I have not seen these so called India's saying that we have more firepower than China...We easily concede that India can never win an Armed offense against China...

As far as Turkey is concerned its not Indians but the professional around the world also feels the same...Its just you are trying/pretending to see with closed eyes...:azn:

Jigs we have on PDF these days are encountering an infestation of trolls from some coutries just ignore this thread and move along.
Also i dont think Turkeye has its half population under povrty or half of its childrens malnurished ,AIDS or prostitution in millions?
Am i right Jigs

Lolz.....only comparing Nukes and miltary budget.
Any ways there are many countries more stronger then those having Nukes and huge miltary budget

Because 5 thermo-nuclear bombs on Agni are enuff for us to turn live turkey to roasted turkey...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:......
OMG..this thread totally made my day..Thank u mustii...:tup:

Jigs we have on PDF these days are encountering an infestation of trolls from some coutries just ignore this thread and move along.
Also i dont think Turkeye has its half population under povrty or half of its childrens malnurished ,AIDS or prostitution in millions?
Am i right Jigs

That is right sir. Standard of living in Turkey is pretty good. Unless you go East more. Close to the borders. When it comes to Ankara/Istanbul/Izmir/Marmaris etc. they rival and surpass European countries.

Am i right Jigs

you just prooved the bolded part with the unbolded part :cheers:

Pakistani Nationalist considers himself an American or Japanese.....so always mentions about poverty in India....

That is right sir. Standard of living in Turkey is pretty good. Unless you go East more. Close to the borders. When it comes to Ankara/Istanbul/Izmir/Marmaris etc. they rival and surpass European countries.

Hey buddy saying in good sense...Y replying seriously....Dont u recognize the troll in his post..?

We all know Turkey is a good country with rich culture which India can follow in the areas of HDI,percapita income etc..except wen some clowns like mustii come along and amuse us.

Hey buddy saying in good sense...Y replying seriously....Dont u recognize the troll in his post..?

We all know Turkey is a good country with rich culture which India can follow in the areas of HDI,percapita income etc..except wen some clowns like mustii come along and amuse us.

Yet instead of ignoring him you feed the troll. Even after he got suspended the thread is still going strong.

We shouldn't forget policies of Indian hawkish elements towards Pakistan and Turkey is same because Muslims of Turkey,Pakistan Afghanistan and others rule India for 1,000 years. They do not express it openly but it is a fact. :)
I would say the thread is useless because India is very weak nation as compared to Turkey.:chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom