What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were did 100% indigenous indians even learned to read english anyway?

OMG....Turkey threatening the USA..? Now Xmustiii will start another thread Turkey vs US and start Turkey is this..turkey is that...:blah:

nd BTW Genius wat are f16 capable planes..?are they new spacecrafts by turkey..?:blink:

@Seiko:

How rude of u...this is one thread that is making my day.....cmon dude...all of us need some fun after a hectic day at work. :lol:

dude dont we so rude ....what happend if their planes are old ... they still bet IAF , IN , IA ......
best of luck turkey :victory::victory:

is this why indian started a similar pointless thread in china defence section?childish

Three corrections in your Oxford English:

1.its Where...not were.

2.Indians are proper noun so "I" in capital letters

3.Its Learnt not learned.

See poor Indians teaching Oxford Scholars....:rofl:

@Aimmaraul:

Have ur paid,expenses-free funtrip thru the funniest thread in PDF...no complaints dude

Last edited:
funny...
100indians and 1 turk.
and still turkey is losing accouridng to you.
If its that easy..
India is an apple.

Hello xMustiiej70, what is the point of this thread at all ? I thought Turkey is a friendly country towards India if not atleast a neutral country. Will there be any war in future between India and Turkey ?
No. Fine Let your country be great in everything... how does it matter. we do have more than 1 billion people, how does it matter to Turkey ?

Anyways my 2 cents I think India is atleast ahead in space programs compared to Turkey. I repeat India and Turkey has no enimity at all, so there is no need to compare. Forget this comparision and think that how we can help each other, or may be how Turkey can help India as Turkey's economy is bigger in per capita terms.

Tell me..
What is better.
1billion population.. but you managed to get 1trillion..
or 50million population you managed to get 800billion..

Us dollars?
if turkey had 1billion population we would been te richest country in the world.
and yet again numbers are not everything.
The navy personall are close..
but look at the navy of turkey..
look how modern and advanced they are..
whatever there is no need for this thread...it is like comparing an aquatic animal with a land based animal......well nuclear sharin policy is limited to civil sector...otherwise it will be a voilation of NPT.:tup::tup::yahoo:

LOL, look what I found while searching for Indian Navy

I think this is Turkeys Superadvanded powerful naval ship.

lcs-2.jpg

Look at the second ship which you have posted. Don't you think the flag is an American flag ?

Maybe I will..
Maybe I won't.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Btw DesiGuy is 100% indigenous Indian.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Also its funny how after a comment of me..
Theres like 40guys watching this thread.

Dude, what are you saying ?
You have repeated 100% more than 3 times, you are out of the game... :yahoo:

What is "YOUR" problem with India ? Why do you want to compare Turkey with India and its military powers ? what do you achieve with that ? And why are you so up against India, I just simply cannot understand at all...

And even if you have genuine concerns you are simply repeating the same words again and again...

People have asked you for proof, you did not ... atleast you can do that, Can't you ?

Btw DesiGuy is 100% indigenous Indian.

What's the point in it?

u haven't seen my posts in India defense!

Please do see.

sometimes, i get bashed by Indian fellows for supporting US too much. :smitten:

Yeah I have seen your posts dude, but as far as I understand they seem to be out of genuine concern for India and sometimes may be out of misunderstanding.

Dude You know what initially I was supporting you / was so polite to you... after seeing all your posts and other members comments... you know what I was literally laughing at you like anything...

I don't know whether I should simply laugh at you or pity you ...

If you are simply a teenager, then fine... no issues, you will grow up... else you need care...

Last edited:
I will answer when turkey becomes our neighbour. Until then have a great time here people. :)

Don't you think Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Srilanka etc. enough neighbor that you fight all the time and interfere in their personnel business and now you guys want Turkey too.:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom