What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to ask the mods for that.
Also ask them how to delete the account too.:D

Maybe I will..
Maybe I won't.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Btw DesiGuy is 100% indigenous Indian.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Also its funny how after a comment of me..
Theres like 40guys watching this thread.

Maybe I will..
Maybe I won't.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

You are our sweet little brother.
Whatever makes you happy.:cheers:

Also its funny how after a comment of me..
Theres like 40guys watching this thread.

Thats because we love reading blunders and comedies.

people eat turkey here in US almost everyday!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow! IMHO, people prefer smoked turkey over raw or anyother way. I know I prefer smoked one. And give me turkey over chicken anyday. Hmmnn delicious!

At the dimwit who started this thread, thanks for providing jokes all around. After all those jokers who turn into spammers and derailers, we definitely needed a fresh in-house jester on this forum.

What's the point in it?

u haven't seen my posts in India defense!

Please do see.

sometimes, i get bashed by Indian fellows for supporting US too much. :smitten:

For the sake of webbie some one tell him his navy is number one in the world and can beat aliens easily and then close this thread..why wasting Webbies money ..

Aww come on man you people from both sides, be more civilized instead.

I may not know the qualifications of both armies, but I can definitely confident that both this countries will probably not face a war with each other in the next century. So this thread is slightly pointless.

If you all are eager to discuss about the potential of both armies, at least do it without having to troll, and banging each other's countries. It hurts my eyes, plus, I would prefer to see love between both this countries.

This guy is surely having some psycho problems!

that's why i agree with saiko idea, even if's wrong! shhh, don't tell him.

Trust me..
If India uses or any country uses massive weapons against Turkey.
Turkey would threaten USA to get f16 capable airplanes and codes.

OMG....Turkey threatening the USA..? Now Xmustiii will start another thread Turkey vs US and start Turkey is this..turkey is that...:blah:

nd BTW Genius wat are f16 capable planes..?are they new spacecrafts by turkey..?:blink:

@Seiko:

How rude of u...this is one thread that is making my day.....cmon dude...all of us need some fun after a hectic day at work. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom