What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you know about IN ?? nothing...I know what I should know..post something constructive now than just the one liners and the talk about who knows what.

BTW about the ego part..I know what you are doing in the Turkey vs India thread....you cant afford to see Turkey losing.

funny...
100indians and 1 turk.
and still turkey is losing accouridng to you.
If its that easy..
India is an apple.

Trust me..
If India uses or any country uses massive weapons against Turkey.
Turkey would threaten USA to get f16 capable airplanes and codes.

Turkey is a Nuclear state and they are able to carry out a Counter Nuclear strike if they needed.

BTW Good Luck with Fighting Turkey , you would be fighting against NATO too.:lol:

what do you know about IN ?? nothing...I know what I should know..post something constructive now than just the one liners and the talk about who knows what.

BTW about the ego part..I know what you are doing in the Turkey vs India thread....you cant afford to see Turkey losing.

truth hurts naa!!!!

:crazy: BTW whats constructive in your posts!!!!! nothing

Turkey is a Nuclear state and they are able to carry out a Counter Nuclear strike if they needed.

BTW Good Luck with Fighting Turkey , you would be fighting against NATO too.:lol:

Screw NATO.
they are living in blood.
We as Turkey can fight alone and defeat India.
It can be though times.
but India is no match for Turkey.
india is ranked high because of its largeness.

I tell you..
We have everything better.
QUALITY AND SKILLS.

who told you IN does not have quality and skills or is that your wild imgagination ?? please serch more about IN and then come up with these coments.
Indian navy might have some more ships..

More ships and modern and some of the most advanced ships with an aircraft carrier and more no to be added.still going stronger..

and who said i failed to proof turkish navy is stronger?
You indians always believe everything is better ofyours.
and 100% indigenous indian.
Ok prov it now..I am here.

me as 1turkish member take on all of you.
but you cant make me small.

you alone because you are th only member from Turkey..if others are there then they are more than welcome to add their views on that..we are not stopping any turkish member here.

I dont believe a membership in NATO will make a country immune against any attack. NATO has around 28 countries as permanent members and 22 countries as partner countries.

It would be foolishness to assume NATO will attack any country that threaten a NATO member.

truth hurts naa!!!!

:crazy: BTW whats constructive in your posts!!!!! nothing

yes it definitely hurts so thats why I was expecting this reply of yours out of pain..ok my post not constructive..agreed..yours is then please post about TN and IN and I am here to reply them to show how much I know about my navy.

Screw NATO.
It can be though times.

Give us facts and proofs... largeness in personal and machinery does matter.

Please dont come up with we have more quality BS as if u personally checked all the equipment with Indian military.

funny...
100indians and 1 turk.
and still turkey is losing accouridng to you.
If its that easy..
India is an apple.

dont post the same crap again and again..if you are alone then call your friends and fellow turkish membrs..If you alone who asked you to start a thread like this when you know yo are alone.
Indian might be anything fo you..I say again..prov it by information about your navy....I will tell i how IN is better than yours..stick to the topic.

^^^ forget it man..its a bull **** thread by a frustrated mind..India and Turkey will never fight..why will they.

LOL, look what I found while searching for Indian Navy

I think this is Turkeys Superadvanded powerful naval ship.

lcs-2.jpg

@xMustiiej70

Just so you know, the people of India launched a non-violent Khilafat / Civil Disobedience movement in solidarity with the Turkish people when Turkey had been annihilated in WWI against the British. That is how the historical relationship goes between Turkey and India.

You seem to be short on history so better brush that up. Ofcourse if you just want to do an academic comparison go ahead. But keep the historical perspective in mind.

Screw NATO.
It can be though times.

It would be very nice if you have anything newer to say other than .. we are best in that, we are world number 1, india 100% indegenious etc etc in all the threads and all the posts.

We would very much like you to see growing up to a level where we can have a descent conversation based on facts rather than country's pride.

Hope someday that will happen and we will have nice member from turkey with knowledge and know-how about what he is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom