What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how many of the turkish population have actually played in a operation?
and have seen enemies and firid at them? compared to indian populaiton?

^ black blood read that carefully , even though turkey have the nuclear sharing with usa it is still guarded by us security and also turkey will approved by NATO to use that nuke on any country
Btw turkey still depend on aircrafts and not on missiles for weapon delivery

What kind of a thread is this??? Turkey vs India..... Its easy to Sit Inside home and talk of war, Please I challenge One of You to get on to the battle field and Manage to Kill atleast one enemy.....

A debate is Ok, But whats the use of a virtual assumptions such as these?

I say Turkey have everything.
Except it missed 1billion population like India.
And that 1carrier.
thats it.

lol....... a sincere advice.. ban all condom manufacturing companies. this will help you to increase population. JK :lol::lol:

Turkey only depends on USA for combat aircraft.
But turkey gained alot of JSF program:

-High precision advanced technology composite part production, high level digital integration between design and production period,
-Robotic controlled drilling, cutting and integration processes,
-Fiber placement techniques with automatic machining for sophisticated structures,
-Composite and metal bonding techniques by using high technology,
-Robotic controlled precise coating and painting applications,
-High standard quality applications required for 5th generation fighter aircraft.

So developing own combat fighters are not a bad idea.
But its not needed.
since f35 and f16 will do its job. and already proven themselves.

Tell me..
What is better.
1billion population.. but you managed to get 1trillion..
or 50million population you managed to get 800billion..

which is bigger 1 trillion or 800 billion ?? case closed...talk when you manage to get 1 trillion or more..till then accept ,its 1 trillion is bigger.

Us dollars?
if turkey had 1billion population we would been te richest country in the world.

a ten year old kid also says..if I had a plane, I would have reached the moon...grow up.

and yet again numbers are not everything.
The navy personall are close..

If nos. are not everything then deploy just 10 personnel in your navy..why need more when nos. dont matter.

but look at the navy of turkey..
look how modern and advanced they are..

turkish navy might be modern, but how is Indian navy outdated ?? we have a better and stronger navy than yours.

which is bigger 1 trillion or 800 billion ?? case closed...talk when you manage to get 1 trillion or more..till then accept ,its 1 trillion is bigger.

a ten year old kid also says..if I had a plane, I would have reached the moon...grow up.

If nos. are not everything then deploy just 10 personnel in your navy..why need more when nos. dont matter.

turkish navy might be modern, but how is Indian navy outdated ?? we have a better and stronger navy than yours.

Since 99,9% of your past is trash.
That fat black words made me laugh.
How is indian navy better and stronger then turkish navy?
please.. tell me..

please.. tell me..

he don't know anything :no:
but posting to feed his ego.

Turkey has well earned World Wars Experiance which cant be igonred as the strategies developed and field experiance for sustaining a long lasting war is priceless.

India lacks such experaince & what makes India bigger is defenately their size in the Population.

Because of India being such a well spread country and with a population of almost a billion it is natural to have such a big millitary but not essencial which is a question mark on their standard.

Turkish Air force is undesputedly way advanved than that of India's in terms of Numbers (Competetive) World class pilot training , aviation industry , war experiance and international engadgments.

Turkey would have 5th generation JSF fleet before even India will start inducting T-50.

TAI has a well played role in JSF development and they also may get production for EF-2000 in the future.

Turkish Arms industry is much advance than India's struggling industries.
Since Turkey is a Founding member of NATO it speaks for its quality itself.

But at the foot note India is stronger than Turkey because of their Nuclear potential.

please.. tell me..

ok..I think we already had a thorough discussion on this..where you tried your best to prove your navy as better but you failed..so since you have brought this up again...I ask you start by telling us how your navy is better than Indian navy..since you claimed in the thread article that Turkey is beter than India in everything except ! billion population.. and I'll tell you how it is better...and about the trash posts..look at the posts at which they werer replied to..and then speak.

Turkey has well earned World Wars Experiance which cant be igonred as the strategies developed and field experiance for sustaining a long lasting war is priceless.

India lacks such experaince & what makes India bigger is defenately their size in the Population.

Because of India being such a well spread country and with a population of almost a billion it is natural to have such a big millitary but not essencial which is a question mark on their standard.

Turkish Air force is undesputedly way advanved than that of India's in terms of Numbers (Competetive) World class pilot training , aviation industry , war experiance and international engadgments.

Turkey would have 5th generation JSF fleet before even India will start inducting T-50.

TAI has a well played role in JSF development and they also may get production for EF-2000 in the future.

Turkish Arms industry is much advance than India's struggling industries.
Since Turkey is a Founding member of NATO it speaks for its quality itself.

But at the foot note India is stronger than Turkey because of their Nuclear potential.
Trust me..
If India uses or any country uses massive weapons against Turkey.
Turkey would threaten USA to get f16 capable airplanes and codes.

he don't know anything :no:
but posting to feed his ego.

what do you know about IN ?? nothing...I know what I should know..post something constructive now than just the one liners and the talk about who knows what.

BTW about the ego part..I know what you are doing in the Turkey vs India thread....you cant afford to see Turkey losing.

ok..I think we already had a thorough discussion on this..where you tried your best to prove your navy as better but you failed..so since you have brought this up again...I ask you start by telling us how your navy is better than Indian navy..since you claimed in the thread article that Turkey is beter than India in everything except ! billion population.. and I'll tell you how it is better...and about the trash posts..look at the posts at which they werer replied to..and then speak.

I tell you..
We have everything better.
QUALITY AND SKILLS.
Indian navy might have some more ships..
and who said i failed to proof turkish navy is stronger?
You indians always believe everything is better ofyours.
and 100% indigenous indian.
me as 1turkish member take on all of you.
but you cant make me small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom