What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you guys are fools of the highest degree.

For you, life begins and ends at kashmir.

You guys have tunnel vision and nothing exists in the world apart from Kashmir.

Well, what else to expect from a people willing to eat grass for a fictitious 1000 year war.

You got your nukes. Now eat them.

However, not every other country and its leaders share your lala land.

There are countries in the world which care about their people. . You see, the life of a Chinese or a Turk or an Arab, for that matter, is way more costlier than that of Pakistanis. The same Pakistanis who can fight another's war for a few dollars and who let a foreign power drone and bomb their people.

Your lives are worth nothing and you guys yourselves are responsible for that.

Other countries like Turkey, Saudi Arab and China do not work like that.

Their friendship with you is not more important for them than the cause of securing bread and butter for their people.

Chinese, Arabs and Turks have to feed their people and make them prosperous.

Pakistanis do not have to. For Pakistanis grass was and continues to be enough. Rest of the importance and mental attention is grabbed by Kashmir, not roti, kapda, makaan.

You go and eat Kashmir, most others in the world feed on bread and nutter.

Im sorry for the harsh words but that is the truth and bitter it is.

I agree with everything you said that is in red, what you said regarding Kashmir, i completely disagree with! Kashmir is our struggle, and whether or not some back stabbing Muslim countries support us or not i can care less now, just hope that we return the favor to them, and we will liberate Kashmir (feel free to disagree, i can care less).

I now it will sound a little secraterian of me to say this *even though I am non-religious* Why are the only Pakistanis that complain about this are Khomeni fanboys?

Hey come on thats unfair...I like Khomeni too - never could grown a moustache like that ! Still can't T T !

Why double-flights? Turkey should quadruple, expand its business and travel ties with nations it's actually in Turkish interest. Turkish airlines can earn a lot revenue by this plan.

I now it will sound a little secraterian of me to say this *even though I am non-religious* Why are the only Pakistanis that complain about this are Khomeni fanboys?

Don't say something that you're not sure of. I don't have anything to say abuot Khomeni, I think he's rather, dull.

Anyways, as to the China issue: China is prescribed as a 'brotherly' partner with us, they don't have to not trade with India to show us that they are our friends. They were the ones that HELPED US, not us HELPING THEM, so you can't compare China with this issue.

Deno, the point is, that we don't recognize Turkey's enemies Israel, Armenia, and tend not to go with deep ties with Greece. We want Turkey to do the same for us.

Invoking sectarianism? Just on another thread a member got banned for starting a Shia bashing flame war.

I agree with everything you said that is in red, what you said regarding Kashmir, i completely disagree with! Kashmir is our struggle, and whether or not some back stabbing Muslim countries support us or not i can care less now, just hope that we return the favor to them, and we will liberate Kashmir (feel free to disagree, i can care less).

I think you are wrong about Kashmir... Kashmir is Pakistani people rightful struggle but it should not however be more important than Pakistani peoples wellfare...

Turkish people suffered and still suffering because They viewed PKK as rightfull and most important thing in thier lives. Politician used it as a tool to shut people up about economics and social injustices and Pakistani politicians use Kashmir and fight with India as a tool to blind people to their own problems...

Anyways, as to the China issue: China is prescribed as a 'brotherly' partner with us, they don't have to not trade with India to show us that they are our friends. They were the ones that HELPED US, not us HELPING THEM, so you can't compare China with this issue.
Moreover, China's trade and economic relations with india are heavily in favor of China and not india, and this indirectly helps Pakistan since China assists Pakistan in building nuclear reactors, Nuclear as well as conventional AIP Submarines, Artillery, Jets, Tanks, and of course the massive civilian infrastructure they are assisting us in.

Don't say something that you're not sure of. I don't have anything to say abuot Khomeni, I think he's rather, dull.

Deno, the point is, that we don't recognize Turkey's enemies Israel, Armenia, and tend not to go with deep ties with Greece. We want Turkey to do the same for us.

But Israel isn't Turkey's enemy ! Its the Palestinian issue because of which we don't do this....which, by the way, I never really understood the rationale behind either. As for Armenia, if I'm not mistaken, is recognized by Turkey and consequently by us. However we support Turkish stance on Cyrpus as well as on the Armenian Genocide...just as they support us on Kashmir ! So whats the problem ?

Invoking sectarianism? Just on another thread a member got banned for starting a Shia bashing flame war.

There are sunni Turks who support Iran... Those people who bashed Turkey for rasing the trade volume with India praise Iran as true friend who sell most of its oil to India and gets a lot of international support from India... I was commenting on that, this is not just about sect but this is about preferences of foreign bonds...

It's okay Fox, it's in Turkish interest to expand ties with other Asian nations. Turkey can profit and it's travel and airline industry can earn major revenue by doubling flights to India. Business interest are very important. Pakistan has to keep that in mind when doing business with Israel and Armenia in the coming years.

I think you are wrong about Kashmir... Kashmir is Pakistani people rightful struggle but it should not however be more important than Pakistani peoples wellfare...

Turkish people suffered and still suffering because They viewed PKK as rightfull and most important thing in thier lives. Politician used it as a tool to shut people up about economics and social injustices and Pakistani politicians use Kashmir and fight with India as a tool to blind people to their own problems...

You've kinda crossed the line with the bolded part..

they have sacrifised their national development for that. well learn something from china or atleast indian

@Deno: If we were to start trading with Greek Cyproits, Greece, and Armenia, as well as start estbalishing embassies, flights, etc, would that be fine with Turks?

It's okay Fox, it's in Turkish interest to expand ties with other Asian nations. Turkey can profit and it's travel and airline industry can earn major revenue by doubling flights to India. Business interest are very important. Pakistan has to keep that in mind when doing business with Israel in the coming years.

profits are mutual. if we r letting more flights they r also paying price by giving more access to their market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom