What's new

Turkey Threatens to Close Bosphorus for Russian Ships -

People who think of Russia as a "Threat" to the west or who think Putin and Russia is/are almighty are so retarded.
Most of you guys never lived in Russia or the former Soviet Union and i can tell you how Russia really is.
Its basically Moscow/Skt Petersburg and in the east Novgorod/Krasnodar and Novosibirsk rest of Russia is undevelopted and behind times comparable to Afrika at some point.

Turkey should stay out of this, it is also the only country in Europe that is doing well economically. So, in a war between NATO and Russia, Turkey will be in the front line as always (historically) in case of war but not for joining the (Christian!!!) European Union. And both these well doing economies will go down the sink too. you will see very few Western NATO troupes fighting, it will be mostly the new Eastern NATO that will suffer, like Romania, Poland and a few others.

Some day,you and others should have to learn that despite the Vatican's and other Christan churches protests the EU refused to incude Europe's Christan heritage in it's main Carta.Even in the more Christian conservaties countries such as mine we had to remove icons from schools,etc.I'm not even going to start about how popular and actually practiced is Christianity in the EU.

But hey ! Don't let facts interfere with your 12th century "OMG the crusaders are coming !" mentality.

It gets tiresome after a while when you get swarmed by retarded weirdos living 3000 miles who fancy themselves as geopolitical strategists and start telling you how your own country should act,the policies you should adopt when in reality they are clueless about your history or the present problems your neck of the woods is affected with.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL we accused everyone of going off topic and now look at what we did.:yay:

Some day,you and others should have to learn that despite the Vatican's and other Christan churches protests the EU refused to incude Europe's Christan heritage in it's main Carta.Even in the more Christian conservaties countries such as mine we had to remove icons from schools,etc.I'm not even going to start about how popular and actually practiced is Christianity in the EU.

But hey ! Don't let facts interfere with your 12th century "OMG the crusaders are coming !" mentality.

You can not hide the fact that all, I repeat all the European Union countries are christian by heritage, paracticing or not.
And hey, have a good war with russia, hope your new friends won't let you down, but i am glad that you eat better now than in your dark ages that seem to last in your minds.
Crusaders were defeated everytime, today too, in Irak and Afghanistan, so keep your dark aged comments to your dark aged brain and mentality.

You can not hide the fact that all, I repeat all the European Union countries are christian by heritage, paracticing or not.
And hey, have a good war with russia, hope your new friends won't let you down, but i am glad that you eat better now than in your dark ages that seem to last in your minds.
Crusaders were defeated everytime, today too, in Irak and Afghanistan, so keep your dark aged comments to your dark aged brain and mentality.

Huh ? Did i chear the crusades ?

You seem to be lashing out and be mad at me for your own stupidity.Not my fault dude.

Edirne_Kusatma_Zonaro.jpg

Yes, yes.
I bet you're conspiring with the jews ain't you.

Hahahahaha,
Don't be surprised if some people would find this story plausible here in PDF. :)

Jews killed Jesus,they will be slaughtered to once we paint crosses on our Mig 21's and steamroll Turkey.Altough looking at Romania i think we'll ''try a "crusade of the poor 2.0 " despite the first one didn't go out so well.

Anyways,

Lately there has been a big Russian balls licking by the southeast asians in here. I can't believe that they actually expect anything positive from Russia. You would expect history would have taught something to mankind.

Back
Top Bottom