What's new

Turkey Threatens to Close Bosphorus for Russian Ships -

Stalin couldn't even capture constantnople, do you think the weak butt hurt bear after 20 years of licking their wounds after Soviet brake up will? Haha. Turkey has second strongest army in NATO, biggest air force in the region, finest navy may I say best navy in black sea? Turkey has tactical NATO nukes. It has definitely the edge in the Caucasus and black sea. some people who are talking here are just ignorant or just butt hurt. Even davutoglu is Crimean Tatar. We have interest in Crimea and Russia won't stop there. As some predict USA and Turkey will get closer again after 10 years of distance. Crimea is not the only issue. Karabakh and Russian position is one of the points where we clash in terms of interest.

Man, slapping trolls feels good. Maybe I should hang out here more often :butcher:

It gets tiresome after a while when you get swarmed by retarded weirdos living 3000 miles who fancy themselves as geopolitical strategists and start telling you how your own country should act,the policies you should adopt when in reality they are clueless about your history or the present problems your neck of the woods is affected with.

Over the years I believe the number of trolls on this forum has increased. We should actually just report them immediately so they get banned and disappear. I really hate wasting my time with these people. It is fun but hey I would rather play video games.

Over the years I believe the number of trolls on this forum has increased. We should actually just report them immediately so they get banned and disappear. I really hate wasting my time with these people. It is fun but hey I would rather play video games.

Unfortunately the ban hammer is leniant with the nutjobs in here.

Not lenient just too few hammers I reckon....quite a few of the MODs have either retired or aren't that active anymore !

Well i know of a case when i reported personally to the mods a member who thought it wise to share his explicit sex life on a military related thread,the same when he was calling for genocide of an entire nation.Nothing happenned.

Well i know of a case when i reported personally to the mods a member who thought it wise to share his explicit sex life on a military related thread,the same when he was calling for genocide of an entire nation.Nothing happenned.

Well, I noticed that PDF lately changed their attitude. They are much more responsive to reports and lot more harsher with punishments.
It was getting quite out of hand, nearly all threads were getting derailed, racist insults flying everywhere

What the foOk ? :o:

That member better be a lady ! :D

I've reported a couple of times too....nothing happens - I don't think thats because of some leniency but rather because there are far too few MODs here than they were before.....in fact if I had to put a number on it; when compared to the number of MODs when I joined they're probably down to 1/4th the strength if not less !

What the foOk ? :o:

That member better be a lady ! :D

I've reported a couple of times too....nothing happens - I don't think thats because of some leniency but rather because there are far too few MODs here than they were before.....in fact if I had to put a number on it; when compared to the number of MODs when I joined they're probably down to 1/4th the strength if not less !

Nope, a russian retard who still carries an avatar depicting a tank with the inscription "feed me chechens"

Oh well...

Btw,i know it's not nice of me calling everyone "retard" left and right but there's only so much you can tolerate from certain members until you resort to name calling yourself.

Good initiative by erdogan. Turkey is doing the right thing here. Its pretty amusing that many muslims are supporting the russians and putin here whereas crimea may be russian majority now but it used to be tartar majority and muslims were ethnically cleansed from that land by these russians. We should be worried abt the muslims of crimea more than anything else......even rather than acting cool by criticising US. US is looking after its interest but if in the process the interest of safeguarding muslims in crimea is look after then why not we support the US here? Like it or not its russia who is the real aggressor here. Ukaranians kicked out a despotic russian dalal regime and justifiably so.

The only problem here is that the guy was democratically elected like the one in Egypt, meaning that the majority of the Ukrainians or Egyptians or Syrians for Bashar, so what do you make of it.
A country is democratic only if it sides with the American an European policies? which are mainly self-centered, this is madness...and war, created by greed and selfishness.
The Ukrainian affair is to endanger Russia as a whole. economically, militarily and culturally.
Imagine that the spokeswoman for Obama said today that the plan was to absorb Russia itself in the European community and western economy. After all what Russia has suffered to implement democracy and capitalism, and now that Russia is doing well economically and not the West, they want to absorb it, for what reason apart from fixing their own economical shortcomings, and to contain it militarily to take its riches by force if need be.
Turkey should stay out of this, it is also the only country in Europe that is doing well economically. So, in a war between NATO and Russia, Turkey will be in the front line as always (historically) in case of war but not for joining the (Christian!!!) European Union. And both these well doing economies will go down the sink too. you will see very few Western NATO troupes fighting, it will be mostly the new Eastern NATO that will suffer, like Romania, Poland and a few others.
The US is not a good or bad ally, it only depends on its own interests, they are good friends if it is advantageous to them and bad if not. But today many nations decide to look after their own interests first too, which obviously seems to bother the Americans, who can not see that their policy was annoying and once applied on them they do not like it, they just start to feel the pain of betrayal and conditional friendship.
I hope that some facts are clearer now.

Back
Top Bottom