What's new

Turkey Threatens to Close Bosphorus for Russian Ships -

Suite yourself , i am just worried about turkey .
Trying to look like a power house doesnt make you one ! being tolerant and making smart moves , does !

I am not sure if you are really worried about Turkey ... It is clear our strategic interests lie with the west in this issue. You are yet to provide a single argument on why Turkey shouldn't get involved. It is not a matter of being a puppet but doing what is good for the nation in long run. If you are one of the fanboys who think Russia will bitchslap Turkey with west watching in that case we don't have anything to discuss

And no we are not a superpower, just an influential country in the region. It's not like we are acting alone anyway. We have the backing of only superpower in the world :)

Lol , what does this crimea thing has to do with turkey ?
People might get suspicious ! why is turkey hurting its national interests by getting in argument with russia ?
US pressure ? EU membership ?
IMHO turkey should mind its own business and shouldn't hurt itself by getting involved with things like syrian crisis or crimea
We all want the best for our brother nation , we have so much in common
Have you actually read the article? I am asking because the article clearly says "Crimean Tatars". Tatars are Turkic which makes it Turkeys duty to keep them safe.

Just like the way Russia intervened Crimea due to fear of violence and second class treatment against ethic Russians...

What exactly ?

Let me guess :"8000 russian nukes"....the prefered line of every child/russian cherleader out there.:sarcastic:

what ? hell no .. they wont need more than brooms to finish u off :lol:

my point is .. Turkey should not get entangled into other's business as it is much closer to Russia then US

my point is .. Turkey should not get entangled into other's business as it is much closer to Russia then US

You cheerleaders have no ideea about this "region".Turkey isn't backing the West.it's backing its own interests just as the other Eastern Euros who have a bone to pick with Moscow.

Educate ypurselves about the issues of Crimeea,Armenia-Azerbaijan,etc

Empty threats ... Starting war with NATO is suicide and Putin very well knows this. He is just pushing his luck to see with how much he can get away with. You know, with the "arab spring" and everything west has been making great "wins" last few years. Russia has to prove its not irrelevant yet. Just a show of force and a weak one at that too

Instead of being a keyboard warrior, you should read previous comments.

I will quote my self so you can maybe understand why turkey is getting involved.

Have you actually read the article? I am asking because the article clearly says "Crimean Tatars". Tatars are Turkic which makes it Turkeys duty to keep them safe.

Just like the way Russia intervened Crimea due to fear of violence and second class treatment against ethic Russians...

And also you have made your point very clear.

Empty threats ... Starting war with NATO is suicide and Putin very well knows this. He is just pushing his luck to see with how much he can get away with. You know, with the "arab spring" and everything west has been making great "wins" last few years. Russia has to prove its not irrelevant yet. Just a show of force and a weak one at that too
wait.. now arab spring credit goes to western powers ? Now i have seen it all :lol:

Well there are different schools of thought on that issue: wiki

Also I never said they get the credit. I said they get the win. Pretty much all the governments replaced with western friendly counterparts. Why do you think Russia was death set against the operation in Libya for example?

Back
Top Bottom