What's new

Turkey threatens military action as refugees pour in

Syria should attack the terrorists camp in Turkey, under International law Syria is allowed to attack an terrorists camps in any foreign soil, just like Turkey does to Iraq.

I don't think that would be a wise move.

It really fu...t up that the Mesopotamian geography is in a such mess.
Mesopotamia has become playing ground for intelligence agency's.

The Kurd are played against every one. The Shias against Sunnis.

I just want to ask a question to Syrianchristian and Syrian lion.
Do you really think that killings will stop the so called terrorists.

Turkey has been battling PKK for 30 years and not a **** has changed.
Arabs Turks and Kurds have the same mentality an eye for an eye.

Don't poke there eyes and they won't poke yours.

From what I heard, the descision last year was not to attack Northen Syria, but it is under discussion again.

Turkish government has been repeatedly saying that Turkey will not start a military campaign agains Syrian regime under the current circumstances but will continue supporting Syrian people. Although Turkish government has refused the arm requests of Syrian rebels untill today, they stated that they might reconsider the requests in the future.

none of them including the women is thrustworthy. that could be anybody from pro assad women.why she is so scary to show her face, let everyone see and then those who did will be punished. but no... she has to keep it a secret because of "mysterious unknown reasons". WTF? if Turkish soldiers where to rape they would have been punished and been known by know.

sana? the dogs of assad and his propaganda machine.

presstv? i could **** out more thrustworthy news.

and oh boy, some armenian news. cause we all know how much they love the Turks right.

nice going there, might as well post some russiatoday video to. and maybe some news from assad lovers who has never been to the camps.

Last edited by a moderator:
none of them including the women is thrustworthy. that could be anybody from pro assad women.why she is so scary to show her face, let everyone see and then those who did will be punished. but no... she has to keep it a secret because of "mysterious unknown reasons". WTF? if Turkish soldiers where to rape they would have been punished and been known by know.

sana? the dogs of assad and his propaganda machine.

presstv? i could **** out more thrustworthy news.

and oh boy, some armenian news. cause we all know how much they love the Turks right.

nice going there, might as well post some russiatoday video to. and maybe some news from assad lovers who has never been to the camps.

She covered her face because in the arab world its a shame.
Well i know you will reply with the source issue but i gave you the Human Rights Network claim. now if you don't want to believe any of this, its not my fault.

Turkey never supported military actions against anyone and they praticlt shouted their rear parts of with that statement...

Press Tv and Syrian News... here it comes... get ready

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Turkey never supported military actions against anyone and they praticlt shouted their rear parts of with that statement...

Press Tv and Syrian News... here it comes... get ready

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

I REPEAT AGAIN:
Well i know you will reply with the source issue but i gave you the Human Rights Network claim. now if you don't want to believe any of this, its not my fault.

The act is it's all BS coming from Turkey about threats Turkey = Joke, you were never going to attack Syria it would to the total destruction of your country. :coffee:

@ SyrianChristianPatriot

Turkey = Joke huh?

I guess you don't remember what happened circa 1996-97. Go educate yourself before spouting your Assad Propaganda in this forum.

We are NOT going to attack Syria. Many Turkish members have said this and demanded you provide (legitimate) sources that shows any government official saying this. Our only role in this conflict is to provide a safe and secure environment for people fleeing the conflict zone.

Personally i hope the bloodshed will end soon for the sake of the civilians.

Syrian soldiers are forcing people to call Asad their god and then they shoot in the head...look in this video how syrian soldiers entered a mosque with boots and are making fun of Muslim Prayer.....Turkey should definitely take action..infact it is the need of the hour that every Muslim country takes action against this barbarian !!!

For all those who are supporting Syria on this forum...and bashing Turkey are blind..and are far away from reality...Asad, Gadhaffi all these animals should have been burnt to death long ago...

To my Turk friends on this forum

Don't worry if some member with a Pakistan flag tries to bash turkey, Be assured that there are fake profiles on this forum and that Pakistanis have high regards and respect for the great Turk nation which led the Muslim world for 600 years !!!

Long Live Turkey and Long Live Pak-Turkey friendship !!!

lol i laugh how some syrians say they will destroy turkey? what world are they in? its like comparing USA and TURKEY lol please everyone laughs at you so shut up

When i read the pro-assad Syrians here i really want to go myself into Syria. Assad is worse than his daddy, and Iran is supporting the puppet Assad because they are shiites/alawites and because Iranian leaders does not give a damn about human rights when it is done to sunni Muslims. Any sunni Muslim or any human being who supports Assad and his cruel regime should think again and again and again...

Turkish army should just invade Syria, once we are over the border i am pretty sure more than 70% of the populace will support us. In the end who will fight for a monster of a tyran (Asad) who slaughters his own people?

Edit: with a full scale air attack we could end Assad and his corrupt/barbaric soldiers within hours. So the Pro-assad Syrian please be quiet and pragmatic, don't wake the lion;)

Back
Top Bottom