What's new

Turkey threatens military action as refugees pour in

^^^ doing that could turn into big conflict with nato russia china iran joining in

^^^ doing that could turn into big conflict with nato russia china iran joining in

I highly doubt Russia and China would lift a finger for Assad. Why would China or Russia risk to cut their ties with the West for a man who constantly murders his own people, where Syrians themselves fleed to Turkey because of him?

Russia and China would confront the whole international community if they did such a stupid mistake. In other words there is whatsoever no legitimate reason to protect Assads brutality and the whole world knows this. While there are many good legitimate reasons to stop the ongoing "killing spree" Assad is currently doing.

LOL? Iran would **** turkey back to the stone age
you think you are some sort of super power.

go ahead and attack then.

I never said we are some sort of superpower. First of all, Syria is not only Turkey's cause. Turkey will NOT start a military campaign against Assad by itself.

Having said that, Iran knows that they are not more powerful than Turkey. (Turkey is not more powerful than Iran, either). Iranian mullahs are not stupid, they won't start a war that they know they can never win. Besides that, Turkey is a NATO member and some of the NATO members are just looking for excuse to destroy Iran. Attacking Turkey will give them this chance. (And Iranian mullahs are smart enough to realize that)

Lastly, Turkey and Iran hasn't had a war since 1639 because of the power balance and because they know a war between them would be devistating for both of them. I don't think this is likely to change in a predictable future.

Usa is using pawns to make two countries hate eachother.

I highly doubt Russia and China would lift a finger for Assad. Why would China or Russia risk to cut their ties with the West for a man who constantly murders his own people, where Syrians themselves fleed to Turkey because of him?

Russia and China would confront the whole international community if they did such a stupid mistake. In other words there is whatsoever no legitimate reason to protect Assads brutality and the whole world knows this. While there are many good legitimate reasons to stop the ongoing "killing spree" Assad is currently doing.

Your reasoning may lead you to miscalculation, miscalculation may lead you to suffering.

Turkish military is a highly discplined force.. It is not possibile for a soldier to commit such a crime a get away with it.. If such thing really occured they would be shot dead by their commanders or buddies.. just to give an example, I remember 15 years ago when a eathquake had hit Istanbul, there was a soldier who tried to steal gold from a women victim who was under the ruins of her destroyed house.. The conscript soldier was caught and instantly recieved a bullet in his brains by the officer of his unit.

is any 1 tell detail about the Syrian opposition
because still world do not know about them
which type of persons they are
what is their point of view about Israel?

I don't propose turkey attack syria, but if it comes to that, the syrians would get a thrashing full stop. Just look at the israeli *** kicking of the syrians. The syrian airforce were not simply humiliated but b*tt r**ed. Assad the dog is simply the iron fist of the mad ayatollah mullahs in the area. Let the people of syria decide. One man one vote.

lol turkey isnt more powerful than iran? lol please man some people talk like they know much , tell me irans airforce vs turkish , tell me iran navy vs turkish navy , tell me iran army vs turkish army not ninja women lol iran trying to use not rusty old american jets , no submarines of 1960s - in one side you got latest f16s and f35 coming in one side rusty old jets , in one side milgem project and stealth frigates or corvettes that many countries interested in one side rusty old submarines and frigates on one side altay tank many countries interested in one side the zulfiqar tank which looks like a 1980 tank

lol turkey isnt more powerful than iran? lol please man some people talk like they know much , tell me irans airforce vs turkish , tell me iran navy vs turkish navy , tell me iran army vs turkish army not ninja women lol iran trying to use not rusty old american jets , no submarines of 1960s - in one side you got latest f16s and f35 coming in one side rusty old jets , in one side milgem project and stealth frigates or corvettes that many countries interested in one side rusty old submarines and frigates on one side altay tank many countries interested in one side the zulfiqar tank which looks like a 1980 tank

Thank you Ottoman-Turk for injecting some common sense into this debate. Not only Iran by itself but Iran+Syria are no match for Turkey. Turkey can take both of them together and make Mincemeat out of them. I hope Iran is not foolish enough to go against Turkey.

Assad has been shelling his own cities and murdering thousands of un-armed civillians. He will go down in history along side muderous names such as Hitler, Hussein, Stalin, Gaddafi, Kim Jong-il.

LOL? man.................

Why did you edit your comment? Have you changed your mind from "Iran would **** turkey back to the stone age", which I find both hilarious and ridiculous at the same time, to something else?

Iran is a powerful country and has its own ways of resisting to an invasion. Neither can Iran go into Turkey with its ground forces and win a decisive victory, nor can Turkey go into Iran with its ground forces and win a decisive victory. Do you object that?

Back
Top Bottom