What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran industry is at least self reliant and does not export 90% of it's UAV's components:) from outside.
Iran's helicopter,missile technology is much more advanced that Turkey's.
You people can't even make a gas turbine. This thread is not about Iran, if you want to talk about Iran's industry in military then go to Iran's section. STOP trying to change the subject you poor propaganda victim.
Anka thread is filled with filler nonsense which do not debunk the author's claims. One final time, you can debunk the author or stop making a fool out of Turks.

6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Show me a proper precision guided missile system that you designed(not modified 60's designs) idiot ? Excuding a new paintjob and name of Chinese or USA TOW ? Russian Buk ? Russian Tor ? Russian Kornet ? USA Sparrow ?

Show me something that you designed on your own. Do you wanna make me introduce the missile system Turkish engineers designed ?

:)

BTW, Prove that %90 of ANKA imported frm abroad, I will appologize to you... OK ? If you can't, I will kick your dirty arse so bad...

Show me a proper precision guided missile system that you designed(not modified 60's designs) idiot ? Excuding a new paintjob and name of Chinese or USA TOW ? Russian Buk ? Russian Tor ? Russian Kornet ? USA Sparrow ?

Show me something that you designed on your own. Do you wanna make me introduce the missile system Turkish engineers designed ?

BTW, Prove that %90 of ANKA imported frm abroad, I will appologize to you... OK ? If you can't, I will kick your dirty arse so bad...

Those 60's guidance system not long sent a Turkish pilot and their f-4 fishing remember ? :cheesy:

Again, brain dead Turk changes subject as he can't disprove the author.

6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Turkey only relies on NATO and south koreans. Turkey runs on propaganda and unfortunately too many Turks are brain dead credulous fools who fall for these propaganda like Anka. :disagree:

Turkey Stroooong crew with their propaganda is still going.
They clearly cannot debunk the author because their UAV is not Turkish.

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Turkey cannot make a indigenous UAV. Simple.

You don't come whining to me next time that Turks are trolling in Iranian section, because you are doing exactly the same here.

You don't come whining to me next time that Turks are trolling in Iranian section, because you are doing exactly the same here.
How is this trolling?
All I am asking them to do is to debunk the authors claim as they are saying he is wrong. And then the little children start bringing Iran's military into it.
I am doing them a favor by helping them see the level of pathetic propaganda their government is spewing out.

How is this trolling?
All I am asking them to do is to debunk the authors claim as they are saying he is wrong. And then the little children start bringing Iran's military into it.
I am doing them a favor by helping them see the level of pathetic propaganda their government is spewing out.

Let me ask you a question then. If Turkey is doing nothing to develop this UAV why aren't other countries doing or done it already? Turkey isn't a country like other NATO countries. We aren't given very stable and high-level access to technology. Why then, isn't France, who has a specifically pressing need for UAVs and has much more tech than Turkey making one? They're buying drones from the U.S. instead.

If this is a foreign UAV, what happened to Turkey being the USA's puppet? Wouldn't they force us to buy their stuff? Even so, if this were a "Turkish" product with all Western tech, you don't think they would ban us from exporting it? Are you that naive? You guys are so stupid. Whenever Turkey does something in line with the USA, we're puppets and rely on NATO. Whenever we oppose them, you guys say that we're weakly trying to be Middle Eastern.

Iran is a great country with pathetic people holding the microphone. You're a shame to your country and I never need to go to Iran to know it.

Let me ask you a question then. If Turkey is doing nothing to develop this UAV why aren't other countries doing or done it already? Turkey isn't a country like other NATO countries. We aren't given very stable and high-level access to technology. Why then, isn't France, who has a specifically pressing need for UAVs and has much more tech than Turkey making one? They're buying drones from the U.S. instead.

If this is a foreign UAV, what happened to Turkey being the USA's puppet? Wouldn't they force us to buy their stuff? You guys are so stupid. Whenever Turkey does something in line with the USA, we're puppets and rely on NATO. Whenever we oppose them, you guys say that we're weakly trying to be Middle Eastern.

Iran is a great country with pathetic people holding the microphone. You're a shame to your country and I never need to go to Iran to know it.
First of all, don't bring politics into this.
I never said Turkey is doing nothing to develop this. Turkey only developed a part of this UAV whilst majorty of it is not Turkish.
The authors points about the parts of this being foreign are correct as no one seems to debunk him with any evidence.
You need to tell your country turkey strong fanboys to stop falling got the propaganda trash.

Let's hope Egypt will recover fast.

@farag

By the way shouldn't you worry about Egypt?
Your country is going back to the prehistoric age, yet you seem to not care at all. You don't even reply in that section.

Very suspicious :)

Anyway, my Turk, don't worry about the sale, we can make a good use of these drones :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
guys why do you even try to prove something to this guy? Does it really worth your time? Just ignore..whatever he thinks, its fine..Not our business..

On topic;

Does anyone know the unit price of Anka with all its sub-systems i.e. control station etc.?

but Some reality Check !!! Iran is so strong that Your 10 meters satelite launch rocket can't even carry 50 kg payload to 700km altitude, Your midget submarine is being operated by Windows XP, Your reverse engineered Avionics have English stickers, Your Qhaled is a joke that All World including some Iranians have already been laughing, Your tank without E/O is hitting the targets thanks to World war 2 technics, Your attack helo with non-rotating guns are doing perfect against assymetric threats (10 years after a junk tiny copy, You can hardly managed to integrate a rotating gun system congrats), Your super-duper proud satellite that your officials are washing brains of your public with superpower stories, have a resolution of 200m...etc

this just in: turkey sent a 10000 kg satellite into space by its 1meter long super advanced carrier
the satellite which has resolution of 1 nanometers, is totally advanced:)
i love u guys u totally make me laugh:rofl:
ps: u cant send sh!t to your balcony

and also why do u always have to go off topic???:offpost:
what does this thread have anything to do with iran???

Those 60's guidance system not long sent a Turkish pilot and their f-4 fishing remember ? :cheesy:

Again, brain dead Turk changes subject as he can't disprove the author.

Yeah I know, Even If a mosquite were downed in ME, It is always caused by Iranian system and thir obsolete USA/Russian/Chinese derived 60's tech junks modified systems but I really wonder Where were your obsolete junks While Israeli fighters were kicking Syrian and Lebanon strategic installations ? BTW, Show me a precision guided missile system Iran designed or shut your f@cking mouth up until further orders of countries who designed your missile systems you call with a different name...

Yeah I know, Even If a flee were downed in ME, It is always caused by Iranian system and thir obsolete USA/Russian/Chinese derived 60's tech junks modified systems but I really wonder Where were your obsolete junks While Israeli fighters were kicking Syrian and Lebanon strategic installations ? BTW, Show me a precision guided missile system Iran designed or shut your f@cking mouth up until further orders of countries who designed your missile systems you call with a different name...

Oh really?

Tell me where Iran got this 60's junk missile with pinpoint accuracy from:
Fateh-110-new-TEL.jpg

Turkey may create something similar in ten years time. Maybe.

Iran does not have any real missile because NATO did not give you any blueprint so you could copy them and claim they were Turkish :disagree:

Pathetic brain dead kid, You still cannot debunk the authors point?

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

You can keep trying to embrass yourself by changing the subject, but it's very clear your propaganda is debunked. No wonder you're burning.:flame:

Oh really?

Tell me where Iran got this 60's junk missile with pinpoint accuracy from:
Fateh-110-new-TEL.jpg

Turkey may create something similar in ten years time. Maybe.

Iran does not have any real missile because NATO did not give you any blueprint so you could copy them and claim they were Turkish :disagree:

Pathetic brain dead kid, You still cannot debunk the authors point?

You can keep trying to embrass yourself by changing the subject, but it's very clear your propaganda is debunked. No wonder you're burning.:flame:

Dude, Precision guided missile system terms mostly used for ALCM or Ground to ground compact and effective cruise missile system just like Russian or USA equivalent systems, not a TEL guided ballistic missile. If I want you to show me a 4 tonnes signle stage ballistic missile system with a range of 200-300km, I just simply type it like that but I am talking about something different that you also know very well but can't post the images of related systems you painted and renamed cause of the reasons I have typed above. Don't worry, I will not f@cK with your design capabilities too much :)

Have you ever seen a guy in here who made fun with Iranian ballstic missile tech ;?

So what know about this so called "Turkish" Uav is that:

:disagree:

After 15 pages they still try and change the subject :lol:

Have you ever seen a guy in here who made fun with Iranian ballstic missile tech ;?

If you want to comment about Iran's "60's Chinese/American junks" then go to Iran section and knock yourself out.
This thread is about ANKA.

So what know about this so called "Turkish" Uav is that:

:disagree:

After 15 pages they still try and change the subject :lol:

If you want to comment about Iran's "60's Chinese/American junks" then go to Iran section and knock yourself out.
This thread is about ANKA.
iam your father son!!
you have foreigner father as anka:) is it a problem?

I claim that Iran has the shittiest army in the world.
Prove me wrong, or i am right.

PS: You cant.

Look @Shahnameh

I am quoting from an author.

Iran has the shittiest army in the world. Prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom