What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey Stroooong crew with their propaganda is still going.
They clearly cannot debunk the author because their UAV is not Turkish.

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Turkey cannot make a indigenous UAV. Simple.

Firstly, the AUTHOR is the one who has to prove his claims, thats how it works.
Otherwise everyone could claim anything and it would be true until it gets debunked, if i write something about me being able to fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes, does that make it true? No. Not without proof.
So before you critize us for not debunking those claims, you have to be able to back them up.

Firstly, the AUTHOR is the one who has to prove his claims, thats how it works.
Otherwise everyone could claim anything and it would be true until it gets debunked, if i write something about me being able to fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes, does that make it true? No. Not without proof.
So before you critize us for not debunking those claims, you have to be able to back them up.

The author made some point and if you can't debunk them, then that mean he has to prove his point? Are you slow? He has already proved his points as you can't disprove him.
You people need to stop believing all the propaganda created by your government. Credulity this extreme is a mental problem.

The author made some point and if you can't debunk them, then that mean he has to prove his point? Are you slow? He has already proved his points as you can't disprove him.
You people need to stop believing all the propaganda created by your government. Credulity this extreme is a mental problem.

Alright if he proved his points show me the sources he used as information to back up his claims.

You are a pathetic fool. Prove me wrong. Go ahead.

Turkey Stroooong crew with their propaganda is still going.
They clearly cannot debunk the author because their UAV is not Turkish.

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Turkey cannot make a indigenous UAV. Simple.

Yes dude, Whatever make you feel better in your desperate life. ANKA is pure foreign system. Turkey can't develop a proper flying UAV and Turkish engineers are the masters of screwing the bolds...etc :))

but Some reality Check !!! Iran is so strong that Your 10 meters satelite launch rocket can't even carry 50 kg payload to 700km altitude, Your midget submarine is being operated by Windows XP, Your reverse engineered Avionics have English stickers, Your Qhaled is a joke that All World including some Iranians have already been laughing, Your tank without E/O is hitting the targets thanks to World war 2 technics, Your attack helo with non-rotating guns are doing perfect against assymetric threats (10 years after a junk tiny copy, You can hardly managed to integrate a rotating gun system congrats), Your super-duper proud satellite that your officials are washing brains of your public with superpower stories, have a resolution of 200m...etc

Do you wanna make me enheance the shame examples of your propaganda 60's USA and Soviet copy industry that You are so proud of ?

:)

Author makes a claim, Turks cannot debunk him. So don't call his point invalid.
You are like little children.
If you can't prove him wrong then he is right.

Anka= mostly foreign UAV.

I can turn useless metal into gold with magic, prove me wrong, or i am right.

Can I hire you :)

P.s just ad presstv to the end of your sentence and he will believe anything.

I can turn useless metal into gold with magic, prove me wrong, or i am right.

This is a stupid analogy.
The author claimed Anka is not fully turkish and is mostly ripped off from other nations. Your Turkey strooooong crew cannot debunk him even though you are crying like little girls that he's wrong.
If you can't disprove him then don't make a fool out of yourselves.
STOP believing Turkish propaganda. You're making a mockery out of yourselves.
Turkey cannot make indigenous UAV's, end of.

The author claimed Anka is not fully turkish and is mostly ripped off from other nations. Your Turkey strooooong crew cannot debunk him even though you are crying like little girls.

I claim that Iran has the shittiest army in the world.
Prove me wrong, or i am right.

PS: You cant.

I claim that Iran has the shittiest army in the world.
Prove me wrong, or i am right.

PS: You cant.

That is your OPINION you fool. The authors claims is based on technicality.
He says Anka's systems is ripped off from other county's and you cannot disprove him.
If you want him to prove it further, go email him.
Now either disprove his statement or stop making a fool out of Turks. I doubt all Turks are this credulous.
Turkey stroooooong propaganda :)

The author claimed Anka is not fully turkish and is mostly ripped off from other nations. Your Turkey strooooong crew cannot debunk him even though you are crying like little girls that he's wrong.
If you can't disprove him then don't make a fool out of yourselves.

Wanna make me enhance the examples from your industrial achievements dude ?

BTW, You can find everything informative in sticky ANKA thread from the beggining to the end including engine development stories of TEI. If you were the man of your words, You would go sticky thread to check What author, you always mention, are talking about instead of provocating the members with BS's so Giving serious responses to idiot trolls like you just serve to decrease the respectability of Turkish prducts along with PDF. At conditions like that, Making fun with you/your industry suddenly become vital... :)

but Some reality Check !!! Iran is so strong that Your 10 meters satelite launch rocket can't even carry 50 kg payload to 700km altitude, Your midget submarine is being operated by Windows XP, Your reverse engineered Avionics have English stickers, Your Qhaled is a joke that All World including some Iranians have already been laughing, Your tank without E/O is hitting the targets thanks to World war 2 technics, Your attack helo with non-rotating guns are doing perfect against assymetric threats (10 years after a junk tiny copy, You can hardly managed to integrate a rotating gun system congrats), Your super-duper proud satellite that your officials are washing brains of your public with superpower stories, have a resolution of 200m...etc

:)

Based on above techical analizes, Your industry is one of the weakest one in region which serve propaganda purposes of your regime to make your nation swim in super-power dream clouds in lalaland. Prove me wrong dude ? :))

Wanna make me enhance the examples from your industrial achievements dude ?

BTW, You can find everything informative in sticky ANKA thread from the beggining to the end including engine development stories of TEI. If you were the man of your words, You would go sticky thread to check What author, you always mention, are talking about instead of provocating the members with BS's so Giving serious responses to idiot trolls like you just serve to decrease the respectability of Turkish prducts along with PDF. At conditions like that, Making fun with you/your industry suddenly become vital... :)
Iran industry is at least self reliant and does not export 90% of it's UAV's components:) from outside.
Iran's helicopter,missile technology is much more advanced that Turkey's.
You people can't even make a gas turbine. This thread is not about Iran, if you want to talk about Iran's industry in military then go to Iran's section. STOP trying to change the subject you poor propaganda victim.
Anka thread is filled with filler nonsense which do not debunk the author's claims. One final time, you can debunk the author or stop making a fool out of Turks.

6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

That is your OPINION you fool. The authors claims is based on technicality.
He says Anka's systems is ripped off from other county's and you cannot disprove him.
If you want him to prove it fuhrer, go email him.
Now either disprove his statement or stop making a fool out of Turks. I doubt all Turks are this credulous.
Turkey stroooooong propaganda :)

Ah im so sorry man, i still hope we can hang around sometime, i heard Iran is pretty good at hanging around.
mass-executions.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom