What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it's not about who knows the drones better or what it's just about Israel meeting the terms of the contract nothing more.

You are right...But to those brain dead people contractual term means nothing...They wont understand a thing..So i just wanted to simplify things for them to understand better..

The response from Turkish posters is really pathetic. Instead of giving proof that the article is false they try to derail the thread by bringing irrelevent subjects up. I don't want to be offensive but Turkey should first learn to fix their own drones instead of sending them to Isreal for fixing. If they are capable of fixing their own drones , then they should think about making an indigenous drone.

Another kid that didnt make his homework, as punishment you will write "I dont know crap" on the chalk board over and over again.

Jokes aside, we dont take idiots like these serious because most poster have followed this forum section long enough, and have gained enough knowledge regarding the Turkish defence industry to know that everything retards like you claim is laughable and responding would be a waste of time. I speak for every Turkish member here, so they dont have to waste their time again.

Serbs shot down F117 Night Hawk with similiar systems, Doesn't make them or you a significant nation nor it changes the fact that you haven't come up with anything indigenous d*ckwad.

"author" isn't a defence expert he's just a mainstream journalist who's chasing sensation to sell his newspaper. The article is nothing more/nothing less than a blog post. Nobody's boasting about "all-Turkish" ANKA in fact we all know it's engine is American Centurion 2.0 Diesel but rest of the assertion is BS unless you're going to clain that Aselsan is a foreign company :D

Lastly, I still think ANKA beats the sh*t out of any iranian UAV in terms of service ceiling, endurance and electro-optics. I wouldn't call it boasting because you guys are calling targeting drones UCAVs :D
Karrar is a piece of sh.t and even Iranian members accept this here. Just ask Era and he'll tell you why.

endurance? american engine dont boast it:smitten:
electro optics? probably israeli , my canon is better:azn:

By the time we conrtacted Israel for Herons we were looking for stop-gaps until ANKA is ready to be operational. Because procurement of Heron was a temporary measure we didn't want to worry about long-term problems so Israel was held responsible for the maintenance of the Heron fleet. These pr*cks have been cannibalizing their F14 aircraft because they were cut off from the supply line.

well f-14 was the worlds most advanced fighter jet....... its maintenance is
harde than u imagine:lol:

but heron and anka r both pieces of sh!T :lol::nana::cheesy:

even hezbollah is making better drones than u :lol:
remeber? they infiltrated israel airspace without being noticed, is anka
capable of doing that??/:no:

i didnt know that persians have seriosly inferiority complex against turks :lol:

i didnt know that persians have seriosly inferiority complex against turks :lol:

im a persian turk u idiot!!!!:toast_sign:
first im a muslim , second iranian and at last im a turk:yahoo:

why should iranians feel even a nano meter lower than u idiots???:laughcry:
i dont want to insult u but i have a lot to say.......

instead of bringing up this sh!t , answer my post above;
if u have anything to say

yashasin iran

yashasin persia:cool:

Israel, Turkey and USA are top three countries which matured enough to offer own developed MALE class UAV to World markets. Some others such as Russia, China, S. Korea and Europe are also developing sophisticated similar UAV's but They are not ready for export at present. Iran or some other countries with some exceptations are nowhere to compete with above countries' UAV technologies, neither technological, nor capabilities. The day when you reached knowledge and experience enough to come up with a similar system, Come here to talk about being piece of sh@t or not.

Israel, Turkey and USA are top three countries which matured enough to offer own developed MALE class UAV to World markets. Some others such as Russia, China, S. Korea and Europe are also developing sophisticated similar UAV's but They are not ready for export at present. Iran or some other countries with some exceptations are nowhere to compete with above countries' UAV technologies, neither technological, nor capabilities. The day when you reached knowledge and experience enough to come up with a similar system, Come here to talk about being piece of sh@t or not.

you take serious that idiocity; which is just to turn the thread into thrash basked, please let it go. the whole World ignore them, why not you?

-----0-------

To Turkish members here! There are some serious threads in our section, which we should not let others come and do some trolling; so please do not answer them unless they come up with some arguments.

im a persian turk u idiot!!!!:toast_sign:
first im a muslim , second iranian and at last im a turk:yahoo:

why should iranians feel even a nano meter lower than u idiots???:laughcry:
i dont want to insult u but i have a lot to say.......

instead of bringing up this sh!t , answer my post above;
if u have anything to say

yashasin iran

yashasin persia:cool:

why do you are lying because you are properly a persian why do yo are ashamed being persian persia is a intesting country because they are making reverse engineering of 1930's technology :D

Seriously, why do you answer him.... He knows nothing about defence industry. It is hard to call him troll. He is not doing it deliberatly like trolls do. His inferiority complex, jealous and ignorance causes his attitude.

1) The engine is not even American, smart@ss.
2) Even the Israeli drones that's specially customized to fulfill Turkey's requirements is equipped with superior Turkish E/O-systems.

That's why you educate your technicians, fool. The F-35 is a rather advanced jet as well, which Turkey produces and exports parts for - how about that, what does your backwards country export in means of technology anyways?

Yeah, very "sneaky" drone indeed :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Above post shows the true level of that particular forumer...I never insulted neither you nor your nation...Post reported

@mods please check post #261

And as for the other forummers, please refrain responding to trolls...Just report them
@Serpentine, bro do you have any authority in this section?

Last edited by a moderator:
Translate to prove, or it didn't happen..

Keep it civil and stay on topic

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, next person to post anything useless will be dealt with.

EDIT: Oh and another thing!

Speak only in English, it is against the forum rules to speak in any other language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom